Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304 Used888-684-6304

Awesome!

by from Akron, OH |

Never in my life have I had a better experience buying a car. Justin was there for us every step of the way, showed us a great jeep to replace an old friend at a phenomenal price. When we discovered a leak in the transmission, Justin took care of us immediately and had the new jeep ready to return to us in less than 24 hours! I will (have already) recommend Phoenix without hesitation.

March 5, 2014

Enjoy your Jeep!!! Thank you for your business.

No Help

by from Ada ohio |

I called to see if I they could help me find out the part I needed for a car I purchased from them. The lady who answered was nice until she realised I wasn't trying to buy a car, but just a part. She said "were a car dealership not a parts store, OK!? Thanks, bye." And hung up. Horrible customer service. Any dealer who sells a vehicle should at least help with parts. I called back but they wouldnt answer.

Great overall experience with wanting to purchase

by from Salem Ohio |

First off I did not purchase a truck from Phoenix but I was very interested in one. I had mine totaled and am in need of one very much so. I had went and looked at one I was very interested in. They had told me what kind of financing they could do for me with and without a co-signer and were able to get me into my payment range with more money down then I had on hand. I would have to borrow some from family I had not settled from my accident as of yet so decided to wait until that happened to purchase a vehicle so I could have the freedom of now owing family monies. I was treated with great respect and shown a very nice truck it road well they addressed all the issues with the vehicle and said what they would repair on the truck before I would take possession of it. I felt comfortable dealing with them and look forward to talking to them again after I get settlement from the accident so I have something more to put down on a vehicle.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have to say this had to be one of my more pleasant experiences purchasing a used vehicle. I drove down from Charlotte, NC to Akron, OH to help my son who is in college in Ohio, purchase a used vehicle. We had a tight budget and I needed to make sure that the vehicle he selected was practical and would meet his needs....I have to say the sales person Ryan Docherty was awesome...there was no pressure, Ryan was pleasant, knowledgeable and honest. I don't think I've ever completed an auto sales transaction so quickly...We ended up purchasing a 2007 Ford Escape...my son loved it and I was comfortable with it. Would definitely purchase from this dealer in the future.

Honest Dealer

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I contacted Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales about a particular car they had on the internet and asked some questions. I received a quick response and "Jim" would look into it. I received a quick reply and determined that it wasn't the car I was looking for. Jim asked for details and said he would let me know if he found one! You can't ask for better help than that!

July 19, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We sure appreciate it!

Good people

by from Barberton, Ohio |

First of all I need to say that Phoenix Indoor Auto is a different kind of auto dealer and the difference is for the better. I think they understand the people that come to their business and they treat them accordingly. My wife and I didn't feel pressured with salespeople breathing down our necks trying to put us in a vehicle that we didn't want. Overall the experience was pleasurable. I want to hit the positives and then the negatives. The positives are: The staff is very friendly and geared toward customer satisfaction. The staff does a good job at being professional and customer oriented. The service is also good. Naturally, when buying a used vehicle there will be things that aren't right with the vehicle. They had no problem making those things right. They wanted us to be satisfied as customers and happy with our vehicle. I would score them very high in the customer service area. The vehicles are priced within the market value and many times on the low end of the market value scale. The vehicle we purchased was priced at the lower end of the market value scale and they made sure the things we pointed out were taken care of. As long as you do a little homework, there are good deals to be had at Phoenix. A couple things to watch for: If you have very good credit, I recommend bringing your own financing with you. It was a mistake my wife and I made by letting Phoenix select the financing. I am not saying it was bad, but it will save you at least 3 hard inquiries on your credit profile if you bring your own financing to the dealership. If you care about your credit score, you know what I am saying. Also, be careful about the mileage on the vehicle you are purchasing. Phoenix offers a 3 month 3000 mile power train warranty with most vehicles. On our purchase paperwork, the mileage that was documented was the mileage that was on the vehicle when Phoenix received the vehicle. When we drove it off the lot, there was almost 2000 more actual miles on the vehicle making it look like we put 2000 miles on the vehicle ourselves the first day we had the vehicle. Other than that, the overall experience was good. I would recommend Phoenix with the advice to be careful and make sure you double check everything. Basically buyer beware, We got a good deal on a good vehicle and was treated good. You can't ask for much more than that.

July 19, 2015

Thank you for the through review. And of course, Thanks so much for the business!

Very Happy

by from PROSPECT, OH |

What a great experience of purchasing a vehicle from Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales and our salesperson Ryan. They made me feel very comfortable and no pressure. My dad and I were very impressed with the dealership and how we were treated. Love my GMC Envoy!! SEE RYAN

June 10, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review!

Great experience- see Ryan.

by from Pgh pa |

Great price on something rare. Very easy to deal with. No pressure. Couldn't be happier overall. Ryan did a good job and I will give them a shot from now on to sell me a car. No pressure. Delivered from 2 1/2 hrs away for no real extra charge.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review and of course thanks for the business!! Please tell all your PA friends about us. Word of mouth is truly the best advertisement.

Bought 2 vehicles and very happy

by from CARROLLTON, OH |

I would just like to say thank you to Ryan and Glenn for a great experience from the phone calls to when we showed up at the dealership. Ryan was just great to deal with and very personable all the way down to watching and coloring with my grand kids while we did paperwork. We bought 2 Jeeps that day and are very happy with everything Phoenix has done from before the sale to after. Thanks again!!

May 21, 2015

Oh, thanks so much from Phoenix, we sure appreciate your business. Glad we could help!!

by from AKRON, OH |

Ryan thank you very much for taking such great care of me and spending so much time with me helping me pick the right vehicle. I love my 2009 Ford Escape and will be back for my future vehicles. Go see Ryan!

May 21, 2015

Thank you very much for your business!