Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304

Its always sunny and dry at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

Awesome!

by from Akron, OH |

Never in my life have I had a better experience buying a car. Justin was there for us every step of the way, showed us a great jeep to replace an old friend at a phenomenal price. When we discovered a leak in the transmission, Justin took care of us immediately and had the new jeep ready to return to us in less than 24 hours! I will (have already) recommend Phoenix without hesitation.

March 5, 2014

Enjoy your Jeep!!! Thank you for your business.

WARNING! - Read negative reviews - they are real.

by from Akron, OH |

WARNING! - Look at other negative reviews. I purchased a warranty which they don't want to honor. Won't return messages or phone calls. I've documented my communication with the dealer which I will come back and post for your review.

BEWARE>>>BEWARE>>>>

by from Canton, Ohio |

Don't buy from here. Buyer Beware!!!!Bought a van 2 1/2 weeks ago...air worked when bought 1 1/2 weeks later it didn't called to get it in on a Thursday no return call from them called on Monday was told to bring it in on Tuesday...they've had it 3 days and refuse to fix air conditioning, which i have to have cause all three of my kids have asthma...all because it will cost them between 3 to 5 hundred to fix it...called better business bureau and fox 8 news....I hope this cost them so much more than the 300 to 500 it would have cost them just to fix van.Not tomention the owners son is rude,loud mouthed, and condescending....stay away from this place.

July 3, 2014

Judy, Im not sure if you have the right dealership... If someones air stopped working a week and a half after you bought it, we would have addressed it for you. Me and the service manager have been trying to find out who you are and we dont have any vans in for A/C or for any work we refused... Maybe check to make sure you have the right dealership? Sorry for your frustration! But we would not do that to a customer. Hope you find who sold you the truck!

About Phoenix Indoor Auto

by from Jamestown, NY |

Justin was great! We bought a Lancer Evolution at an amazing price. We were out of state so he was able to get our financing secured and paperwork done before we even arrived. We are so happy and will surely do business with Justin and Phoenix again! Highly recommended!

July 4, 2014

Mike! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife! We were all so excited you were the one that ended up with the Evo!! Congrats on your purchase :)

Buyer Beware!!!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

This place is a joke. We drove from Pittsburgh, the sales reps didn't even talk to us. Pointed us to the car and walked away. Our financing was declined but even after stating we had cash in hand we were discriminated against. Phone calls not returned. Getting there and viewing the truck... and 3 others... they were all rusted through the frame, brake lines shot, said they dumped a ton of work. I was assured it would pass a PA inspection, but would not. Price was not realistic based off of condition. Very disappointed, I asked for honesty wasted 4 hours and gas! Buyer beware!

June 27, 2014

What happened was on Saturday at 4:30 you asked to come out here to check on the truck after hours, we told you that no one would be here and we will contact you further Monday. You decided to make the trip up on Monday morning before you even contacted us after we had told you we would have someone call you when we get some answers. Usually when a customer is coming from an hour and a half away, they wait for us to let them know about their financing, about the vehicle, and if its right for you. The truck is not a bad truck, we had it inspected and had a full service done to it. We understand that you are upset you made a trip out here without being contacted, but understand that we do not work Sundays so there is no possible way you "didnt get a response back" because we told you Saturday night there would be no possible way for you to be taken care of that night. Again, as a helpful tip to all the buyers out there: PLEASE wait for a response from the dealer before you waste your gas and time. We are here to help, not to point you in the wrong direction.

Very helpful. Very Friendly.

by from Medina |

I will look at Phoenix next time I need a car or truck. Very positive experience!

Great Dealership and Wonderful Customer Service

by from Talmadge, Ohio |

I inquired about a truck and was contacted by Jean the next morning. I was treated very well through out the entire experience. I found the best truck at the best price around. I was looking for close to three months for the right deal. I would highly recommend Jean and the rest of the staff to treat you like I was treated!!!

Great service

by from Bellevue, OH |

I was contacted by Jean. She was very prompt to respond to my inquiry. She was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. I ended up by from a private seller and never actually got to meet her or see the car I inquired about but she was very helpful and I really appreciated all she did for me!

June 5, 2014

Alyssa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! Congratulations on your purchase, and I hope Jean will be just as helpful when you are looking for your next one! Thanks again!

great service nice vacility

by from marengo ohio |

my deal jean was enjoyable. very nice person. would deal with her again.

June 5, 2014

Thanks Terry! And we are still on the look out for your door panels ;) Enjoy!

My seal of approval.

by from Kensington, Ohio |

Everyone knows that buying a car can be a stressful experience...especially a used one. But rest assured these guys will go above and beyond to make things right. I have desired a Jeep for many years and held a specific idea of what I wanted. The salesman was courteous and never pushy in the slightest. We had a few bumps along the way where service was needed but they were there with me every step of the way going above and beyond to fix the problems that can and will creep up upon buying a used vehicle. The staff was kind, helpful and always held a smile. I highly recommend them and can't thank them enough for sticking by their vehicle.

May 19, 2014

Jennie, Welcome to the Phoenix Family! Not only do we appreciate your patience and kindness during this whole process, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this review :) You and your family were a pleasure to do business, and we look forward to having you back in the future. You and your family take care for now!

Great Service, Honest and Courtesy Staff

by from Bedford, OH |

The Sales Representative of this Dealership was excellent. He was honest, friendly, and very helpful in the purchase of my vehicle. I would not hesitate in recommending Phoenix Indoor Car Sales to anyone. I was able to find the vehicle I liked at the price I could afford.

May 19, 2014

Thank you for your great review! We are more then happy to have been able to find you the vehicle you wanted at the right price! Enjoy your Silverado!