Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304

Its always sunny and dry at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

Awesome!

by from Akron, OH |

Never in my life have I had a better experience buying a car. Justin was there for us every step of the way, showed us a great jeep to replace an old friend at a phenomenal price. When we discovered a leak in the transmission, Justin took care of us immediately and had the new jeep ready to return to us in less than 24 hours! I will (have already) recommend Phoenix without hesitation.

March 5, 2014

Enjoy your Jeep!!! Thank you for your business.

Great Sales Staff and Variety of Vehicles

by from Canton, Ohio |

Curiosity drove me in, what can I say, I've never been in an indoor car lot! Having what I needed at the price I needed, coupled with the eye candy on the floor and customer/sales service from Jean, Super Dave, and Glen sold me. Its not every day I get to see under the hood of a Mercedes(once Jean showed me how to open the hood, lol), BMW, Volvo, and an HHR! Also, the large showcase gives a customer a reality check as to the size differences between cargo space in SUVs, wagons, crossovers, etc. The buying process for my Element was the quickest I've been through in my 20 odd years of owning cars/SUVs! No forceful sales tactics, pleasant demeanor, and a pleasure to do business! Thanks for a positive experience Phoenix! -Steve

September 17, 2014

WOW! What a nice review Steve! Thank you so much for your business, the pleasure is all ours!

Even bought my Harley Davidson from Phoenix Auto!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I have bought 2 trucks, 2 SUV's and a car from Phoenix for my wife and I since they started the Indoor Auto Sales. I have always been happy with the vehicles, sales staff and mostly the deals. I like the No Haggle on the prices because you don't have to get the run around with the sales people, back & forth, the bottom line is on the car and the deal comes with a fair warranty. On two of my vehicles, each needed something mirror. They made me an appointment, took it in, & returned it fixed, and when it was promised! That is why I go back and send my family or friends to Phoenix. They have alway been fair with me on my trade ins. I was in one day looking for a car for my daughter when they just took a Harley Davidson in on trade. The motorcycle was nice & a great buy, so I bought it! I did not get a warranty on the Harley, but I felt I could trust them with my past purchases...I was not nerves about the bike. It's great!!! 3 weeks later I went back and my daughter purchased her Nissan from Phoenix. It's really a great place to start when looking for a vehicle. They are friends now & not just a car lot. Thanks to all the Phoenix Family!

September 17, 2014

Well Lee Miller, at Phoenix Indoor Auto we consider you a friend as well. Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience!

Great service, and a great Silverado

by from Massillon, Ohio |

Thank you for your great service when I bought my red 2000 Silverado extended cab. It was a great truck. It's gone now, but provided me several years of trouble free enjoyment after getting the brake work done. I have to say it was probably my favorite vehicle I've owned. Now I'm looking for another GM truck and will be heading your way to check a few out.

September 17, 2014

Hi Brandon! I hope we were able to help you find your next truck!

This is an excellent place to buy a car.

by from Southington, Ohio |

I came into Phoenix not knowing what to expect. I've been at different dealers and got the run around, NOT at Phoenix, Justin was excellent! Everything was explained and the car was in excellent shape. The whole buying experience at Phoenix was pleasant and fast. When I'm ready to buy another car, I WILL be going to Phoenix!

September 15, 2014

Thank you Rich! We strive to extend an excellent buying experience to all our clients and we will be here for you whenever you are ready for your next vehicle.

Great experience, looks to be good value

by from Akron , Ohio |

Helpful yet not pushy, Jean made sure that we didn't wait long, answer our questions and on e a deal was finalized got us going with the car very quickly. Will look at them again.

August 28, 2014

Hi, we certainly appreciate your taking the time to post a review and let everyone know about your experience! Jean is helping us to become Akrons first stop for a pre-owned vehicle!

Non Stressful

by from Stow, Oh. |

Buying my Ford Escape was a non stressful enjoyable experience...Justin was @ the entrance to greet us. We spoke with him for around 5 minutes then he pointed us in the direction where the SUV's were. No pressure at all we walked around until I found exactly what I was looking for...in my price range. Justin was there when we needed him I don't like being followed around with someone pressuring me when I'm trying to make a decision! Everyone there was very nice & helpful...I would definitely recommend this dealership to others & in fact already have.

August 23, 2014

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales. Justin tries to anticipate all his customer needs, be it lots of help or just a gentle push in the right direction. Thanks for the 5 stars!!

Simplest car purchase transaction ever.

by from Chatham, Massachusetts |

I had been searching for a car and found one at Phoenix Indoor Auto that matched my criteria. I contacted the dealership by email on a Sunday. I heard right back from them and started the conversation. On Monday we spoke on the phone regarding the logistics of a long distance deal. On Tuesday we made the financial arrangements. On Wednesday I received and returned the paperwork via FedEx and I made the travel arrangements to pick up the car. Friday morning I was picked up by a Phoenix rep at the airport, and driven to the dealership. The car was waiting for me out front. It was all and more than they had advertised. I literally signed one document, that I had missed in error from the FedExed paperwork. That was the only flaw, and it was my error! I got in the car and drove away. All transactions were via email, phone and FedEx. The easiest and most straight forward car purchase EVER.

August 13, 2014

Awwwww. This review made our day at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Satisfaction

by from Wadsworth, Ohio |

I ran into a dear in my old car and the animal totaled it. I was informed of this indoor auto sales place and went down to take a look. I was very impressed with the selection of cars to choose from and my sales person Genie Patton was very helpful and informative in me making a selection on the car i wanted. She was very helpful from finding my price range to finding the car which fit my personality, which she did in both aspects. I found that the entire sales staff was helpful and friendly. She helped me narrow down the car that was for me, which I purchased. I bought a 03 Volkswagen Jetta which is in great shape, low miles and fit my personality to a tee. The whole process was easy, very helpful in regards to questions that I had and Ms. Patton made the purchase of the car very smooth and friendly. If anyone is in the market for a car, go to Phoenix indoor auto and you will find what you are looking for at a great price by a very informative sales person. I am so glad I found Phoenix and my VW. I am very satisfied. -Jetta Lover-

August 18, 2014

We are so happy that you found Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales as well! (and your VW!)

Great place to do BUSINESS!

by from akron ohio |

Jean was Awesome!!!!. Very helpful and professional. I'm going to enjoy my new 2004 Chevy Silverado

August 13, 2014

Alonzo, Good to hear you are loving your new truck. Thank You

Not to happy

by from Akron, OH |

I bought a vehicle and I am not too happy with it. Service engine light has came on 3 different times now. Every time it goes to get repaired something else comes back wrong it with.