Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304

Its always sunny and dry at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

Awesome!

by from Akron, OH |

Never in my life have I had a better experience buying a car. Justin was there for us every step of the way, showed us a great jeep to replace an old friend at a phenomenal price. When we discovered a leak in the transmission, Justin took care of us immediately and had the new jeep ready to return to us in less than 24 hours! I will (have already) recommend Phoenix without hesitation.

March 5, 2014

Enjoy your Jeep!!! Thank you for your business.

Very Happy

by from PROSPECT, OH |

What a great experience of purchasing a vehicle from Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales and our salesperson Ryan. They made me feel very comfortable and no pressure. My dad and I were very impressed with the dealership and how we were treated. Love my GMC Envoy!! SEE RYAN

Great experience- see Ryan.

by from Pgh pa |

Great price on something rare. Very easy to deal with. No pressure. Couldn't be happier overall. Ryan did a good job and I will give them a shot from now on to sell me a car. No pressure. Delivered from 2 1/2 hrs away for no real extra charge.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review and of course thanks for the business!! Please tell all your PA friends about us. Word of mouth is truly the best advertisement.

Bought 2 vehicles and very happy

by from CARROLLTON, OH |

I would just like to say thank you to Ryan and Glenn for a great experience from the phone calls to when we showed up at the dealership. Ryan was just great to deal with and very personable all the way down to watching and coloring with my grand kids while we did paperwork. We bought 2 Jeeps that day and are very happy with everything Phoenix has done from before the sale to after. Thanks again!!

May 21, 2015

Oh, thanks so much from Phoenix, we sure appreciate your business. Glad we could help!!

by from AKRON, OH |

Ryan thank you very much for taking such great care of me and spending so much time with me helping me pick the right vehicle. I love my 2009 Ford Escape and will be back for my future vehicles. Go see Ryan!

May 21, 2015

Thank you very much for your business!

2006 Ford Freestar

by from AKRON, OH |

Thank you Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales and Ryan our salesman for a great van. They are great to work with and worked with us to make sure we got the van we really wanted. They took care of our service need asap and there customer service is 100%.

May 21, 2015

Ryan is the MAN. That's for sure! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!

COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE!!!

by from NORTH CANTON, OH |

My wife and I had the best experience at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales by a long shot!! Ryan did a great job working with us and made us feel like we were the most important people he was dealing with. I can not say enough about the Expedition we bought or the service they provided us during the purchase. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND RYAN AND PHOENIX INDOOR AUTO SALES. Thanks again Ryan

May 21, 2015

All of us at Phoenix cannot thank you enough for the business and for taking the time to write such a nice review!!

Phoenix Indoor Auto...Dodge Ram

by from DELAWARE, OH |

Thank you Ryan for a great truck. Ryan sent me pictures of the truck to my cell phone and it was exactly what he described. We love our truck and drove a long way to get it and we would make the trip again to buy from Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales.

May 21, 2015

Ryan does a very nice job for us. I wish we had a few of him. (ha) Thank you for your business and thanks so very much for your nice review!!

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from TWINSBURG, OH |

Thank you Ryan for working with me and finding the vehicle I wanted. Glenn in finance did a great job also! Thank you again for all your hard work.

Awww, thanks Nick!!

2007 Dodge Caravan

by from Olmsted Falls, Oh |

There is so much I can say about Ryan and Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales but to sum it all up it was just a great experience. Ryan really helped us and made us feel so welcome and comfortable in the dealership. I would like to thank Ryan and all the people at Phoenix that made our purchase smooth and enjoyable. My husband and I will be back and so will our friends, family, neighbors and anybody that we can tell about them.

May 21, 2015

Ryan is a pleasure to have around here and perfect for a sales position! Thanks for the kind review and thank you so much for the business!!

Great Experience at Phoenix Indoor Auto

by from RAVENNA, OH |

I was shopping at a few dealerships and I ended back at Phoenix because Ryan and the people there were so awesome and very helpful. There prices are great and the customer services is spot on. I bought a 2010 Ford Fusion and love my car and will be returning to them for my car needs in the future.

May 21, 2015

Well hopefully we've earned your business for life. That's always the goal! We sure appreciate the review!