Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

(4.8) 5.0 249 Reviews

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304 Used888-684-6304

Ford ranger. Thanks Phoenix and Justin!

by from Akron, OH |

Justin was able to set up financing for a ranger I really liked when I didnt think it was possible. I am very grateful and will be back! You guys all rock!

March 5, 2015

Word of mouth, as I've said so many times before, is thanks enough for all of us at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

Love my PT- Thanks Justin

by from Akron, OH |

Justin was great. Highly recommend Phoenix and go see Justin! They will take care of you!

March 5, 2015

Justin is one of our best and he sure appreciates you sending others to him!

Best experience EVER!

by from Northfield Center, OH |

The people at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales ROCK! My husband and I had the BEST experience purchasing a car from them. Ryan, our sales associate, was absolutely AWESOME! He was honest and upfront with us and was extremely nice. He pointed us in the direction of the car he thought would be the perfect car for us. The best part of that was that he was never pushy. He never made us feel like we had to buy a certain car. He matched us with a car in our price range and with the specifics we wanted in a car. Any questions we had were answered and again, he made us feel like we were his friends. But wait, there's more. Glenn, our finance guru was just that, a guru! He was also super friendly and knew his stuff! He answered a bunch of questions and never made us feel like we were asking silly questions or even too many questions. Really, these guys were just the best. I cannot say enough! My daughter was with us and some of the other associates (Jean!!) brought her paper and crayons and were really sweet to her. In the end, we purchased an awesome car, got a GREAT deal and were treated with kindness and respect. They also gave us free car mats!!!!! We will definitely go back and have recommended them to everyone we know! What an awesome experience!! Thank you Ryan, Glenn and company! :)

March 5, 2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a nice review! We love our customers and word of mouth means EVERYTHING to us!!

Purchased what I wanted

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Oh |

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales and Ryan went out of there way to get me what I wanted and not what I was told I had to buy. They spend a lot of time and effort to make sure I was happy and I am very happy with everything they have done for me.

Thank you!

My new car is awesome

by from Mansfield, oh |

I came into Phoenix indoor auto sales and Ryan and the staff there are very helpful, nice and on top of it. Thanks for the great car and service. We will be back

February 28, 2015

Ryans the best that's for sure! Thank you so much for your business we will be waiting for you!

by from Rittman, Oh |

Thank you Ryan and Phoenix Indoor for selling me a great car

February 28, 2015

Thank you for shopping at Phoenix and posting a review!

So Happy with Phoinex Indoor Auto Sales

by from Northfield, Oh |

We have to say that this has been the best car buying experience we have ever had. Ryan and Glenn are so awesome to deal with and so caring and helpful. we bought a 2007 Mazda CX-7 and love it so much. We will 100% recommend them to all of our friends and family.

March 2, 2015

Well, I did have to check several times but it seems you liked us so much you posted two reviews!!! We LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much for your business!

Just Amazing Experience

by from Northfield, Oh |

We came in looking for a cheap car but left with a 2007 Mazda CX-7. Ryan and Glenn were just amazing in the way they treated us. We are SO HAPPY with Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales and 100% will recommend them to all of our family and friends. Thank you so much!!

February 28, 2015

We love it when our customers are so pleased with their experience at Phoenix!! You just made our day! Thank you.

2008 Volvo S40

by from East Canton |

We are very happy with the service and the vehicle that we bought which is a 2008 Volvo S40. The indoor showroom was really nice to shop in and Ryan was a big help and defiantly help us make the right decision.

February 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your recent visit and the purchase! We really appreciate your taking the time to post a review as well.

06 Dodge Durango-Super Dave

by from Akron, Oh |

My experience at phoenix was excellent, it was a very seamless and easy process. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Dave Pretnick AKA Super Dave is the guy to see. Thanks!

February 23, 2015

Thank you! We sure appreciate the business and yes, "Super Dave" is the guy to see. Thanks for taking the time to review our establishment