Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304

Its always sunny and dry at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

MY NEW MAZDA RX-8

by from Akron, OH |

Justin was awesome and helped me trade out of my current car and into a gorgeous new mazda RX-8. He was able to secure financing even with my bad credit history or lack there of. Thank you Justin you are the man!

November 4, 2014

Mr. Nay enjoy the RX8!! Thank you from Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales! :))

good service. Polite

by from Jeromesville, OH |

Justin was very helpful on getting me my money for my truck and getting me into a car that was very good for me. He was polite and down to earth with me.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Coblentz!

my Dodge Ram

by from Woodsfield OH |

We were helped by Justin to find a used reliable vehicle with less than perfect credit, and he made it happen going home happy!

October 27, 2014

Destiny if you are going home happy, we are very happy at Phoenix Indoor Auto!

LOVE MY BONNEVILLE!

by from AKRON, OHIO |

PATRIC HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY, VERY EASY TO TALK TO. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM $ A RAISE

October 31, 2014

We recognized that as well Judy, Patric DOES have a GREAT PERSONALITY! Thank you for your business!

Justin was a big help!

by from Canton, OH |

Buying a used vehicle is nerve wracking, but Justin was willing to answer all questions and put us at ease. We would definitely recommend Phoenix Auto to others.

October 31, 2014

I have listened to Justin with our customers and he does have a unique ability to put people at ease. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Phoenix. We truly appreciate your business!

Phoenix was amazing!

by from Akron, OH |

Justin you were best super star ever body! My whole family buy here 6 cars. Thanks for my new Honda Civic! Thanks body!

October 28, 2014

We think our customers are AMAZING so thank you!

great service

by from bucyrus ohio |

Justin did a wonderful job! I was very pleased with the service he provided and am stoked about my new mustang! Thanks!

October 31, 2014

Thank you Michael! Its so nice to be excited about your new car, isn't it?

Purchase of a new truck

by from Akron, OH |

Justin Voipe was a excellent sales person. He took the extra steps to make sure the truck was in tip top shape. He was very informative about the truck. He explained all the things in detail about what was wrong with the truck.

October 7, 2014

Thank you Christina. We are very lucky to have Justin on our sales team. We sure appreciate your business and appreciate the fact that you would recommend us to a friend as well! Happy driving!

Great Sales Staff and Variety of Vehicles

by from Canton, Ohio |

Curiosity drove me in, what can I say, I've never been in an indoor car lot! Having what I needed at the price I needed, coupled with the eye candy on the floor and customer/sales service from Jean, Super Dave, and Glen sold me. Its not every day I get to see under the hood of a Mercedes(once Jean showed me how to open the hood, lol), BMW, Volvo, and an HHR! Also, the large showcase gives a customer a reality check as to the size differences between cargo space in SUVs, wagons, crossovers, etc. The buying process for my Element was the quickest I've been through in my 20 odd years of owning cars/SUVs! No forceful sales tactics, pleasant demeanor, and a pleasure to do business! Thanks for a positive experience Phoenix! -Steve

September 17, 2014

WOW! What a nice review Steve! Thank you so much for your business, the pleasure is all ours!

Even bought my Harley Davidson from Phoenix Auto!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I have bought 2 trucks, 2 SUV's and a car from Phoenix for my wife and I since they started the Indoor Auto Sales. I have always been happy with the vehicles, sales staff and mostly the deals. I like the No Haggle on the prices because you don't have to get the run around with the sales people, back & forth, the bottom line is on the car and the deal comes with a fair warranty. On two of my vehicles, each needed something mirror. They made me an appointment, took it in, & returned it fixed, and when it was promised! That is why I go back and send my family or friends to Phoenix. They have alway been fair with me on my trade ins. I was in one day looking for a car for my daughter when they just took a Harley Davidson in on trade. The motorcycle was nice & a great buy, so I bought it! I did not get a warranty on the Harley, but I felt I could trust them with my past purchases...I was not nerves about the bike. It's great!!! 3 weeks later I went back and my daughter purchased her Nissan from Phoenix. It's really a great place to start when looking for a vehicle. They are friends now & not just a car lot. Thanks to all the Phoenix Family!

September 17, 2014

Well Lee Miller, at Phoenix Indoor Auto we consider you a friend as well. Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience!