Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales

903 E Tallmadge Ave, Akron, OH 44310

Used 888-684-6304

Its always sunny and dry at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales!

Thanks for my new '01 AUDI

by from Louisville |

I came in looking for a 4 wheel drive and found a nice cheap AWD. Plenty of great cars to choose form also.

February 17, 2015

Glad you were able to find the vehicle you wanted! We certainly appreciate your business!

Great used car dealer in Akron!

by from Akron, Ohio |

I know it sounds impossible, but I had a great experience buying a used! Phoenix staff was responsive to all my needs, and they have a great inventory of clean used cars. Steve Sitts was the best car salesman I ever met. No pressure. He only wanted me to make an educated, informed decision with my search fro a used car. Phoenix was great in dealing with some minor issues I wanted addressed prior to purchase. I highly recommend Pheonix to anyone looking for a used vehicle. Ask for Steve Sitts, and tell him Tom Louk said he did a great job, and see for yourself! Tom Louk- Akron

February 5, 2015

Many times used cars are the way to go. Lots of folks only purchase "Used". I'd like to thank you for posting such a nice review and I'll be sure to let Steve know!

Great Customer Service with Steve

by from akron ohio |

I was very happy with the service I received from phoniex indoor auto sales. I was looking for something I could afford monthly Steve was the one who helped me through the whole buying process. He was wonderful and he helped Us so much. I ended up buying a 2010 Ford fusion and I love it to death thanks to steve!!

February 5, 2015

Steve is one of our top salespeople and we are so glad he was able to help you. Thanks for the review, I'll let him know!

Very Happy in Akron

by from Akron, Oh |

I bought a 2006 Chevy Equinox AWD and Ryan and the staff at Phoenix Indoor Auto Sales including Glenn in Financing dept where amazing and very helpful. I am very happy and will be recommending them to all my friends and family. Happy in Akron

February 5, 2015

Thank you so much! Word of mouth is our preferred form of advertising!!

Love my Equinox! Go see Justin

by from Bucyrus, OH |

I came in to see a 2005 chevy equinox and Justin greeted me and showed it to me. He was knowledgeable, kind, and cared about the way I was treated. I got a great deal and will surely be back. Thanks again J!

February 5, 2015

We will be here for you when you come back! Thank you so much for the business and your kind review.

2006 Aveo! Justin is great and Phoenix!

by from Akron, OH |

My dad bought a car off Justin and Phoenix a month ago and he referred me to him. Justin did my taxes for me so I was able to use that money right away and drive away that day. Glenn the finance guy got me a great deal and Justin took care of me. Thank you both so much!!

February 5, 2015

Thank you too Miss Hicks!!!

Awesome service! Honest sales team;)

by from Washington, Pa |

The sales team here is excellent. They provide an honest approach that you dont see anywhere else. They addressed our issues and needs with prompt service and personal care that wasnt pushy or rude as we have experienced in the past with other dealers. Jean was our sales rep and We couldnt ask for anyone more diligent or respectful. Great place to deal with!!

February 5, 2015

Wow! Thank you so much for the review! You pointed out every customers "hot points" and gave us an A+. We appreciate it!!

Thank you Justin!!! 06 Durango

by from Akron, OH |

My boyfriend is an old friend of Justins and we did not know he worked with Phoenix when we walked in and were pleasently surprised to get to deal with him. He treated us with respect and put a fantastic deal together. We will surely be back. Thanks Justin!!!

February 5, 2015

Justin sure is a nice guy, huh? We appreciate your business and are so happy to have you on board as part of our "Phoenix Family".

Our fourth car, Phoenix is family! Thnx Justin!

by from Akron, OH |

This is our fourth car from Phoenix and first time dealing with Justin. He was great and fast with our trade and created a good deal for us. We love our van! Thanks Justin!

February 5, 2015

Well we consider you "family" as well! Thank you so much for all the business and thanks for taking the time to write a review.

2002 Explorer - Justin and Phoenix Thankyou!

by from Orrville, OH |

I came in on saturday and was greeted by Justin. He showed me multiple vehicles but i ended up loving an explorer just outside of my price range. He worked with me and financed a small balance for me so I could drive away. Thank you so much!! I love it!!

February 5, 2015

It's so nice when you are able to get the vehicle that your really want!! And thank you so much for your business.