Musson Patout Automotive

214 W Hwy 90 Frontage Rd, New Iberia, LA 70560

New 888-318-2815
Used 877-791-1059
Service 888-695-3906

Musson Patout Automotive Central South of High Prices!

The challenge

by from New Iberia ,Louisiana |

Great cars,gave there best to get me approved also with the best payment option with my credit situation

Not Happy

by from Louisiana |

Went to buy a car from them and I was getting paper work done atleast thats what the saleman told me. After dealing with them all day long later that day I get a call form the saleman to tell me that they are ready and what my notes will be. Then about 30 minutes later the salesman calls me back and tell me that someone else sold the car that I was suppose to get. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Dont think I will be getting anything from them again. I asked them if they could find something close to what I wanted some wheres else and I was told if something comes in but they didnt seem to want to take the time to even look. How rude of them I was a repeated customer who had brought over 5 cars from them but not any more I will bring my buisness somewheres else.

Great place for a new or used vehicle

by from Centerville LA |

Very friendly, but the service department is a little slow. Overall, I would recommend this dealership.

Musson Patout Automotive responded to this review

February 26, 2013

Hi Taylorsr09, thank you for the positive feedback. May I ask what brand of car do you drive.

2010 cts cadillac

by from Walker,la. |

Found the car the wife wanted and salesman worked with me to get it.Would recommend dealer ship to everyone.