Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook

Used 888-867-1381
Service 866-413-9677

Greedy Dealership

by from New Berlin, WI |

Sales Manager and I agreed on a purchase price then when I requested a purchase order/invoice was told to the Sales Manager was gone for the day. Received a phone call within 2 hours the same day the Sales Manager was gone and was told that the car that was on hold for me to purchase was sold aka unprofessional, unethical business practices, disrespectful, time wasters, greedy dealership.

Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook responded to this review

April 16, 2014

We showed the customer the Acura after hours one night. Very pleasant experience for both parties. He called and spoke to me the next day, We scheduled an appointment for that evening. We negotiated the Acura purchase, he would not accept the Navigation system without being updated and voice activated. We declined to service and check the system at the price we agreed on. At that point the customer decided to wait to purchase the car till we would help with the Nav system( which we declined to do). After they left our building a different customer came in and purchased the Acura. Thanks Tim Christensen

The best internet buying experience I ever had

by from Boca Raton, Fl. |

I dealt with Julia, who was beyond excellent! She followed up with me without being too aggressive both on line and on the phone. She did her research and provided me with all the information I need to make my decision to purchase a vehicle.

What an Experience

by from Wuakesha WI |

John Schroedel made it happen. No pressure and very informative about the vehicle. The entire staff in the sale process was helpfull and courteous. Any questions or concrens were addressed promptly. Best car purchase I've ever made.

Great experience buying my first Mercedes!

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

I am completely satisfied with my experience at Mercedes Benz of Elmbrook! Jason Mayes helped me find the perfect car for me. I was empressed with his technology skills! No matter what time of day it was (after work hours or on his day off) he would answer all my questions, either via text, email or online chat. My overall buying experience with Jason Mayes and Mercedes of Elmbrook was a five star plus rating. Very happy with my buy!

Want to feel like you and your business matters?

by from Hubertus WI |

Have you ever gone to purchase something significant and the sales staff made you feel like you were inconveniencing them just answer a question? Have you ever felt like regardless of what you?re buying or the amount you are spending that you?re just the next sale to meet a quota? Have you ever purchased something and the next time you were in the store you felt like you were not recognized or you were forgotten? If you have ever had an experience like these (or worse); then do yourself a favor and stop by Mercedes Benz of Elmbrook and see Jason Mayes. I?ve purchased many cars and trucks in my lifetime but I have never had a better car buying experience then with my recent purchase of a C63 AMG at Mercedes Benz of Elmbrook. Jason was professional, attentive, extremely knowledgeable and probably one of the most enthusiastic and genuine ?car guys? I?ve ever had the pleasure to deal with. Add to that the beautiful facilities, the casual atmosphere and the other professionals like Travis Eastman (who took care of all the paperwork) and you have what only can be described as an AWESOME car buying experience. In the end I have an AWESOME new car! I?ve been made to feel like my business and I matter and that I have made more than a car purchase. I feel like I have a new trusted business to go back to again and again that treats me ?special? and is staffed by a group of kindred spirit ?car guys?. If you want to feel as good as I do after spending your hard earned money on a vehicle, go and see Jason Mayes and Travis Eastman at Mercedes Benz of Elmbrook. You will not be disappointed? Did I mention that my C63 AMG is AWESOME? Thank you so much Jason and Travis...

Happy Customer

by from Sussex, WI |

Traded in our 07 Mercedes for a 2010. Was extremely pleased with our salesperson, Jason Mayes. He was professional, attentive, courteous and sincerely concerned about our satisfaction. It made for a pleasant, no hassle experience at Mercedes of Elmbrook. We appreciate it. Tom

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Slinger, WI |

The car buying experience used to be onerous. That is not the case at Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook. Jason Mayes made the car buying experience easy and pleasant. He understands the value of creating a customer experience that is informative and fun. Jason knows that the customer wants to complete the tansaction and feel good about it. He gets that done. To handle the financing, Travis Eastman understands the value of the customer's time and works efficiently to complete the paperwork. He wrote on the 'We Owe You' form "Great Service". Great experience, Thank you.

Gl 550 Spectacular Experience

by from Wichita Ks |

Great experience . Car arrived exactly as promised and described. Entire experience was smooth and seamless. There is nothing I would of wanted different from this experience other than having to spend money. My wife loves the GL550 and we look forward to keeping it for years to come. Great product , great service, and follow thru after the sale . Jason Mayes completed the sale and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a vehicle .

Fantastic buying experience with Ken Hanrahan

by from Oconomowoc, Wi |

I had been looking for a sports car for a couple of years now and was focusing on a SLK, 370Z, Z4, or a TT. Over this time I was frustrated by the seemingly lack in interest by sales staff at other car lots, for some it was difficult to get them to spend time answering questions about comparative features to other brands and I usually left with a brochure and did my own internet search and comparisons. Last month I stopped by Elmbrook MB for the first time and was met by Ken Hanrahan and was immediately struck by how attentive and helpful he was in answering my questions both in person or through email. I have never bought an import before and never a sports car so I had a lot of questions and concerns about this new venture I was on and he was a gem of a guy to deal with. He listened to my concerns about financial timing and got me into the car I really wanted for a price commitment I felt comfortable with. He helped me set delivery up as surprise for my wife and had everything ready to go including flowers. The facilities and people at EMB were great and all were helpful, I told him I might never buy a car anyplace else from now on, the process was effortless and stress free and they did not chew up a lot of my personal time. From signing to filing out paper work was literally minutes.

Great people to deal with - highly recommend!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This is a great dealership and Ken Hanrahan is a really good guy to work with. Larry, the GM is always around to help and very nice to get to know as well. I have purchased my last three cars from this dealership and the last was mostly to do with the service I get from the folks there. The only reason I didn't give the buying process 5 stars was becuase we had to wait quite awhile on the day we came in. They sold 10 cars that day and were behind. My other experiences were 4-5 star ratings!