Crosspointe Autoplex

Used 888-484-4996

We make it easy!

Typical rip off lot

by from s[pokane wa |

Dizzy MP covered alot of the same things i had a problem with.. high priced broken vehicles. Told me someone else was going to buy the car i was looking at but they called me back 2 days later and said they would drop the price. Took the car to a mechanic who said the car was a russian hack job and they bought used parts from spaldings to repair some of the damage. These guys are scam artists. told me i wouldnt find another car cheaper than thiers then got ofeended when i used craigslist to find 7 other cars in spokane that other dealsers had for 2,000- 4,0000 less than thiers. Bald tires, dirty interior.. ETC ETC..

Crosspointe Autoplex responded to this review

August 14, 2013

We have fully reconditioned vehicles (this does not make them new) and we do not carry any rebuilt vehicles. We keep very good customer logs and cannot identify this scenario going back several months. If there is anything we can do to help this situation please contact us directly. We are a very reputable long term dealer and we strive for complete customer satisfaction.

Not a happy experience

by from Colton, WA |

The dealership epitomizes your typical dealership. While trying to trade in my car, the dealership low-balled the NADA trade in price on my current vehicle. Even going so far as to hand me a printed quote from NADA's website, which when I pulled up the same website on my phone gave me a higher trade in value. Then they proceeded to completely ignore NADA suggested price for the vehicle I was looking at, by going over the value of the "Excellent Condition" price by $6000, on an 11 year old car with a check engine light on, broken equipment inside, and bald tires. After telling me that most lenders use NADA value for lending, they then tried to convince me to trade in my car, and re-finance the current amount on my car, and the difference between the NADA value of my car and the value they tried to convince the other car was worth. Which was still $4000 over the NADA value of the car I was trying to buy. Not to mention the NADA trade in value of my car is higher than the NADA retail value of the car I was looking at. Throughout my military career I have warned my Soldiers not to purchase cars from a dealership just outside of a base, I guess the same is true just outside of an Air force base.

Crosspointe Autoplex responded to this review

August 14, 2013

This review is making me dizzy. We are a long term reputable dealer that strives for complete customer satisfaction. We did in fact communicate to this customer that occasionally a vehicle will sell for more than the book value based on supply and demand (Subaru WRX with low miles). The customer agreed to purchase the vehicle with this knowledge (it was not close to $6000 over book). The problem arose when the customer realized that the balance owed on his trade was not equity. We feel that any time a customer leaves dissatisfied that we could have done a better job; this however does not merit the body of the review. If there is anything that we can do to help change your frustration, please contact us directly.

Well done!

by from spokane |

The staff at Crosspointe were easy to deal with, No pressure, The salesman Mike help me keep payments and the price in my budget. No game playing that was the best.

Top Droor Store

by from spokane, wa |

I had the best car buying experience of my car buying life. Crosspointe says they make it easy; great car, low price, great service. Crosspointe does make it easy! Highly recommended.