Classic Motors of Washington DC

11605 Old Georgetown Rd, Rockville, MD 20852

Used 888-449-1337

Bad Experience

by from Washington, DC |

Do not take your car here for repair under any circumstances. Don't even call for an estimate. Here's why: I already knew what was wrong with mine. I needed an air injection pump. The guy quoted me a fantastic price, so I said I'd bring it in. When I got there the following day, he told me that, while I said I already knew what was wrong with it, they'd still like to do a diagnostic. "Fine," I said. After I agreed, he added that it would be almost $100. Since the price they had quoted me on the repair was so good, through grit teeth, I said "Go ahead." They did the diagnostic, and, not surprisingly, I needed a new air injection pump. Voice filled with mock regret, he told me that he looked up what it was going to cost to fix it (since they had quoted me a price a day earlier, I assumed they already had), and, it turns out that: "Wow, this part is really expensive." Long story short, he's now telling me that the repair price is going to be more than twice the price I had been quoted. Since I already had almost $100 sunk in already, I had one last question. "With a lot of places, if you do the repairs in the shop they waive the diagnostic fee. Do you guys do that?" "No. We don't do that." I just got my car keys and left --out the price of a totally unnecessary diagnostic. Steer clear of this place.

Great front line staff

by from St Catharines,ON,Canada |

The type of dealership that defines service. Extremely cordial and knowledgeable front line staff. Great follow up on a car I was interested in. Would recommend to any one.

Classic Motors of Washington DC responded to this review

August 8, 2013

Thanks very much Ed. Hope we can do some business together soon. Kind regards, Rob

service work done

by from bethesda, md |

heard about this place from a neighbor, so decided to take my car here for oil change and brakes. they were quick, honest - really convienent good service (something rare in this area)

Classic Motors of Washington DC responded to this review

April 12, 2012

Thank you very much for the business and positive review and we look forward to helping you again in any way we can