Cortez Auto Sales

3640 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30341

Used 888-718-0662

Will be back

by from georfia |

I bought a car for my daughter with cash in hand , exactly as presents , employees were very friendly, excellent overall experience.My daughter loved the car and i will definitely return when i son gets his licence.

Affordable neighborhood dealer

by from Atlanta, ga |

At Cortez Auto Sales I was greeted with a smile and a handshake. My experience was good and I do recommend this dealer to others but only for those that are looking for a "as-is" car that is very cheap.

Clean cars

by from atlanta |

I bought the car that was in good condition at a good price and found the car was very clean and the owners were very friendly and recommended me a good car for the money they had available. I recommend this dealer to my friends

Car was not as presented

by from Nashville,TN |

The car I came to view was very rough and was presented to hide it flaws in the pictures and information. The car I came to view had heavy damage from a wreck and was easy to see where the damage was done due to the poor repairs. Belts were squeaking, hood stay was broke, fenders did not line up, the drivers seat was torn, No key fob, the Air Conditioning was not working, I was told it was in working order. It was very hard to communicate with the car lot, the owners did not speak clear English. I would not recommend this car lot to any of my friends.

this place lied to me

by from conyers ga |

went to look at the car i saw online it was not the same car. the price was not the same price i saw. but i did find a car i did like and called my bank to get the money i needed get the car. had it made out to them from the bank and after being told i did not need a dep to hold my car. the next day with money in hand made out to them i show up and my car is no longer there.DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!