Wind Rider Auto Outlet

(4.7) 5.0 28 Reviews

13260 Minnieville Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22192

joe at windrider auto was great

by from Fredericksburg, Va |

Great experience Joe was very helpful and helped me get the right loan and a good truck. I'm going back for my next car. Thanks Joe

Fantastic Dealership!!

by from Washington DC |

Great Customer service make you feel warm and welcome like a Family, the experience was great my sales/finance Guy Joe the best that ever done it!!

No maintainance on their vehicles

by from Stevensvill Md |

My vehicle broke down twice the first month I owned it . When they say no warrenty as is they mean it. As soon as the check clears they will forget your name, you would be just as well served buying a car off the side of the road.

Don't do it

by from Annapolis Md. |

It took 4 weeks to recieve the title for my car with only two working days to get it registered , Not very convenient, and the salesman did not seem too concerned , I guess it is not his problem.

Spring Valley Ford, Spring Valley, IL

by from Spring Valley, IL |

I purchased a used car from Spring Valley Ford and was very happy with the service I received. Ray (the salesman) was very helpful and we were very happy with the process of buying a car. I usually do not like the process, but they made it easy. NO BUYERS REMORSE AT ALL! And I love the car I bought!!

2000 Dodge Dakota Heaven

by from Woodbridge, VA |

This was my most pleasurable car buying experience ever and I am a 58 year old retired Air Force officer. I told Savaas what I wanted and my price range. He showed me an immaculate truck that exceeded my expectations and set a price that was under what I had planned to pay. No pressure just get you what you want and make you feel totally at ease throughout the process --- how great is that treatment. This is a family run operation that understands how to treat customers. Friendly, welcoming, experienced, knowledgeable and only concerned about satisfying your needs .... can it get any better?? I noticed some things that needed fixing and they were fixed immediately by their very capable mechanic. Joe completed the paperwork with me and everything went smoothly at the DMV as I ordered my tags, registered the truck, and got my new title. Needless to say I am referring all my family and friends to Wind Rider Auto Outlet when they are in the market for a used vehicle and want to deal with a fair, honest, experienced, knowledgeable, friendly group of people. This is my first pick up truck that I wanted for short to medium range projects and Savaas hit an absolute homerun for me. Gary --- happy and content in Woodbridge.

Happy customer

by from southern maryland |

Very helpful,Good dealer Joe is the best! Would buy here again.

Awesome dealership!

by from Woodbridge, Va |

This is the third vehicle we bought from wind rider and we are totally pleased. Its been a few years since our last purchase and they treated us like family. They wanted to make sure we were pleased with our purchase. They answered every question we had without hesitation. We highly recommend wind rider.

"Not your average next door Auto Dealer"

by from Charlottesville,VA |

We got our first vehicle from Wind Rider Auto recently. Me and my wife drove around 2 hours to look at the vehicle that we liked on their website. The laid back family environment sets the tone of any customer's trip the moment you enter their premises. They don't rush you at all and are not constantly pushing you to buy the vehicle unless you are fully satisfied with it. I dealt with Joe and Saava and found them very professional and courteous. The pictures posted of the vehicle showed the vehicle in impeccable condition but to our pleasant surprise the vehicle in person was in exact same condition. I have had some bad experiences in the past where pictures shown are no way close to the actual condition of the vehicle but that is not the case at Wind Rider Auto Outlet. They take pride in their work which shows with their overall guest satisfaction experience they deliver day in day out. Thank you for a great experience Wind Rider Auto team, we will be back for our future vehicles.

Judi- Easton, MD

by from Easton, MD |

Very good car buying experience! Mr. Joe is such a wonderful person to deal with! Wind Rider Auto is a friendly family operated car business. Will not hesitate to buy another car from them. Love the MINI Cooper! Sure highly to recommend!