Jeepies

634 Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37210

Your Source for Custom Jeeps and Accessories

scott is great :>

by from nashville, tn |

scott is awesome :> not sure what happened with the ppl who posted the previous reviews but i would definitely recommend this business. scott was knowledgeable - professional & super nice. he took great care of me AND my jeep :> ! my friend sarah bought a jeep from him about 2 years ago - she LOVES her jeep & hasnt had a single problem.

scott is great :>

by from nashville, tn |

scott is awesome :> not sure what happened with the ppl who posted the previous reviews but i would definitely recommend this business. scott was super nice - very professional & took great care of me & my jeep :> !! my friend sarah bought a jeep from him about 2 yrs ago - she LOVES it & has had no problems at all!

Jeep Wrangler

by from Lenoir City, TN |

Since I was a customer of ?Jeepies? I have the Right to voice my review. I will never do business again with Scott/Jeepies of Nashville. They are the definition of ?Big City Con artists?. I purchased a Jeep in February and my Jeep had to be towed to my house after only driving it off the lot roughly 100 miles. After $3500 worth of repairs, no help from the owners; I would say stay as far away as possible?Instead find a small town dealer with a better reputation. If I had dug into the reputation before buying it would have swayed my purchase. Just look through forums, reviews of these guys before giving them your money.

BUYERS BEWARE

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a Jeep from Jeepies with the intentions of it being a quality Jeep, because that is what the owner told me he "only" dealt with. Well that isn't a fact due to the LIST of things that were wrong/missing when I got it home. When I contacted him he didn't respond so I took a trip down there and was told "sorry", he didn't drive the Jeeps and I bought an over sized golf cart. It was mine to deal with. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY - BUYERS BEWARE.

Jeepies is the Jeepsters place for everything.

by from Nashville |

We've all seen the sticker saying, "It's a Jeep thing, You wouldn't understand." Well Scott at JEEPIES does understand. Jeeps are all he does. I drove by the place and did a double take as I noticed about 14 Jeeps on the lot in the corner of my eye. They were immaculate. The store has got new and used stuff for about every model. It was sort of like a Jeep museum. He seems like a genuine, great guy. David