Sheehy Nissan of Springfield

6727 Loisdale Rd, Springfield, VA 22150

New 888-377-1974 New 888-377-1974
Used 888-461-0543 Used 888-461-0543
Service 866-414-2720 Service 866-414-2720

Sheehy It's Easy! Mention cars.com at time of purchase to receive special pricing

Great Service

by from alexandria virginia |

I would like to thank my salesman Ricky at Sheehy Nissan. My neighbor came home with a new car and raved about how professional Ricky was as well as his staff. I called him at 930pm to setup an appointment the next day. I met with Ricky and he fulfilled all of my needs. I have passed his business cards out at work.

Friendly service!

by from fallschurch, va |

My father and I came to Sheehy Nissan of springfield to look at a Sentra and an Altima. Being a previous Nissan owner I just knew they were great vehicles. We met Alex Aguilar who assisted us through the whole process. He was a very helpful salesman and made the whole process easy. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a friendly staff and a great buying experiance.

Never again

by from Alexandria va |

I had a wonderful experience buying and trading my car to this dealer. The only problem I have with them now is sending my trade off money to my bank. They made sure you give them theirs. And when I called and spoke to Brian Jackson on this matter 3 different times he blamed it on someone else. I never gotten a call back from him.I even emailed the sales rep. Alex who sold me the car on this matter. No, he haven't got back in touch with me. Yes, it's been more then 10 day since I've had my car. Frustrated!!!!! Will not do any type of business with this dealer again.

March 13, 2015

Gail- I am truly sorry for your frustration, if you still are having issues please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience so we can remedy the situation. Once again I apologize, Tim Hillard, General Manager timhillard@sheehy.com 703.922.7900

excellent service

by from Springfield, VA |

top rate service team. vehicle ready on time. price quote totally accurate. couldn't ask for more.

salesman cheating overcharge

by from annandale, va |

Sales man is cheating and over price for the car very bad services.

January 28, 2015

Victor, I am very concerned about this review, I take our reviews very seriously and would like to hear more details regarding your experience. If you could please reach out to me at your earliest convince to provide more information my email address is, TimHillard@sheehy.com. Thank you so much, Tim Hillard

Outstanding customer service

by from Manassas,Va |

My husband and I made a lease purchase from Rene M and Joe (manager) from this site and it was easily one of the best car buying/leasing experiences we have ever had. Rene is still new to the process but he is going places! He was professional and curtious and knew his product. Thanks for an outstanding experience and we look forward to future endeavors.

January 26, 2015

Ben & Jen- Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear that Rene and Joe were able to help you make your car buying experience an enjoyable one! Enjoy your new car, Tim Hillard

Great Customer Service

by from Waldorf, Maryland |

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Versa from Sheehy Nissan of Springfield on December 22, 2014. Joe Lenc is a phenomenal human being! He has great customer service skills, is kind and honest. He made me feel like I was talking with one of my big brothers. Brian, who helped with my financing is also phenomenal and a team player. His customer service skills were great as well. Joe and Brian make a good team at Sheehy Nissan of Spring field as they are both concerned about the customer's needs first. Joe never tried to "sell" me a car, but was most helpful in assisting me with selecting a car that was suited for me and my needs. The entire staff at Sheehy Nissan of Springfield are a great team! If you are in the market to buy, this is the place to go!

Sheey Nissan

by from Fort Belvoir |

Shop Provided a better service than my Orginal Car dealership

Determined to Attain Customer Satisfaction

by from Springfield, VA |

All staff I interacted with were very professional and take pride in their work. I dealt with Oscar the most and he made every effort to make my experience at Sheehy Nissan a successful one. He was able to answer my questions and made the effort to get any answers for me that he himself was not authorized to make the final decision on. Oscar, as well as Drew, Eric, Joseph, and Chip, who were also among the staff that worked with me, all assisted in making my experience a success and all of them made me glad that I chose Sheehy Nissan of Springfield.

Great Service.

by from Falls Church |

Sheehy Nissan shop provided much better service than where I originally purchased my car (Koons) in Falls Church. I dropped my Altima off for recent recalls. I actually was late for my appointment but the service person took my car in with out problem & service was completed in reasonable time. The only negative that I had was that the area kind of jammed up.