Jeff Wyler Chevrolet of Columbus

5885 Gender Rd, Canal Winchester, OH 43110

New 888-696-7162
Used 866-670-1573
Service 888-767-3803

Jeff Wyler is the highest online rated Chevrolet dealer in Ohio - great deals with first class service!

Great Purchase

by from Whitehall, OH |

This experience made buying a brand new car very easy. They worked with what I had and made sure I left satisfied. They facility was very clean and tidy. Selena Laney did a great job to help me find a vehicle worth purchasing. GreatJob!!

PROBLEMS WITH JEFF WYLER

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO |

I WENT TO JEFF WYLER WITH A FRIEND TO LOOK AT A CAR. THE FIRST MAN THAT WE TALKED TO WAS VERY NICE, BUT AFTER A FEW MINUTES HE BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUNS. THIS MAN WAS NOT VERY NICE. IM SURE HE THOUGHT THAT HE COULD DO WHAT HE WANTED BECAUSE WE WERE TWO WOMEN TOGETHER. HE COULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. HE WOULD NOT TELL US THE PRICE OF THE CAR EVEN THOUGH WE ASK HIM SEVERAL TIMES. HE ONLY WOULD TAKE ABOUT PAYMENTS. HE WANTED MY FRIEND TO SIGN A PAPER THAT SHE WOULD BUY THE CAR IF HE COULD GET IT FOR HER AT A GOOD PAYMENT LEVEL. WHEN HE TOLD US THE PRICE IT WAS MORE THAN WHAT A NEW ONE WAS. WE LEFT FEELING THAT HE TRIED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US. WOULD NEVER LOOK AT A CAR AGAIN ON THAT LOT, EVEN IF THE PRICE WAS RIGHT.

Joe's buying experience at Jeff Wyler of Columbus

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I had Brian Benntte has my salesperson. He was very pleasent, took his time work with me on making sure I was taken care of, all through my buying purchase of this vehicle. I would say he is very good at what he does. He did all he could to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Thank you so much Brian! Joe Skeen 04-21-14

2014 C7 Z51!

by from La Crosse, WI |

Buying experience was awesome last weekend. Troy Hopper and crew on a Sunday were able get me better financing than my pre approved loan and made the purchase painless. I AM A PROUD AND GRATEFUL OWNER OF A 2014 CYBER GREY Z51 STINGRAY!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO +1

Great car!

by from Columbus, Oh |

I enjoyed every minute of it! The overall customer service was excellent. I love my new car purchase

1LE SS Camaro purchase saturday!

by from Columbbus, Ohio |

What a great group of people. I really felt like they cared I made a major purchase from them. Mike was great to work with..very knowledgeable when it came to cars and more specific muscle cars. I cannot remember her name but the finance manager was awesome. I will be back and really appreciate the fact that I felt valued at their dealership. I would and have reccommended them to several friends and co-workers. Sorry for the mid facilities rating...they are in the process of bringing this dealership up to date...but right now I'd give it a 3 of 5.

Great experience

by from Columbus,Ohio |

Stop in on Memorial Day weekend to check out the New 2013 Malibu that's where I found salesman Chip Merrill waiting for me to show me the car he was very detailed on the My Link and on the rest of the car plus he showed me the set up after they closed the doors that night, Thanks Chip I will be a return buyer...

Service was great! Friendly staff

by from Wellston, Ohio |

Service was great! Friendly staff, easy to deal and professional. Would recommend them.

Great Used vehicle buying experience

by from Covington, Ohio |

We recently purchased a Used Ford 15 passenger van form this dealer. We were attracted here because they had the vehicle we were looking for. We have 9 of 12 children still at home and a Ford 15 passenger van makes a great vehicle to travel in. Our old van had 270,000 miles and had given up. The buying experience was exceptional, Took a two hours on a Friday evening, The vehicle checked out as advertised, financing was provided and secured fairly quickly, and we were soon headed home with 10 gallons of gas to get there. Thanks John Allred and Jeff Wyler Chevrolet for selling us a great used 2010 Ford E350 15 passenger bus.

Vetteman

by from Mansfield, OH |

Brian is a professional salesperson and our overall experience was great

My experience at Jeff Wyler Chevrolet

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My first time experience was great. I wasnt sure how everything was going to go but Dwayne Carter made buying a car easy. He didn't pressure me or feed me a lot of false infomation . I love my car and I would Highly Highly Recommend Jeff Wyler Chevrolet to all my family and friends. Thank you Dwayne Carter you are the best. A very Happy Customer -----Toia Jackson.