Courtesy Automotive Team

1301 N Service Rd, Ruston, LA 71270

New 888-439-4614
Used 888-880-9534
Service 866-594-8427

Courtesy, a great place to buy a car!

Nice People!

by from Monroe,LA |

Had a little mix up at first when I called about the car and the salesman said the car was already sold. But the mix was fixed and I was able to get car I wanted. The people are really friendly and they really try and help the best way they can!

Courtesy Chevy Review

by from west monroe, LA |

Bought a 2013 Tahoe. They did try to low-ball our trade, but that is their job. So, no hard feelings on that. Friendly salesman. Although they were a little slow on realizing we even in the showroom. They didn't have the specific model on the lot that we wanted. The salesman found one in AK and said he could have it shipped here. Got a call the next day and was told that car was sold. Kinda annoying to be told one thing then be left hanging. They did have one with upgraded wheels on the lot in the color we wanted. We purchased that car. No problem with the salesman, just felt rushed to sign and get out by finance dept. I would shop around more next time and compare prices a bit more. I feel that Courtesy is an average dealership.

The Best yet

by from El Dorado, AR |

I have bought about 38 cars since I was 16 from Toronto, Canada, California, Texas and Arkansas and this was one of the fastest and easiest deals I made. From the time I talked to them online till I traded in a car, which takes much longer, and left the dealer took a total of 4 hours and I live an hour away from there, so in 2 hours the deal was done and sealed that includes the talk time on computer. GREAT deal too, Thanks to the Sales manager Bob and the whole staff.