Jim Harte Nissan

(4.3) 6 Reviews

271 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY 10549

Go for Sales Dept. NOT for Service

by from Mt Kisco, NY |

I hate to call into question the professionalism of a service writer because I had such a great buying experience and I don't want to shine a negative light on the techs. BUT why when you arrive for a scheduled 10am appointment and the service writer tells you it will be 1 1/2 hour WHY would he write on the service order in highlighter after you left the desk a note stating after 11:45? TROY? ANYONE? I didn't need others in the business to tell me what that meant but TROY? any other ideas? Well I think that tells people what they will be dealing with at Jim Harte Nissan service. I could go on and mention being told to wait for parts to come in that were not ordered. Not being called regarding vehicle. Being told to just live with a warranty problem. There are a few more valid reasons why if you are going to buy a vehicle at Jim Harte, which I feel will be a very pleasant experience, Have A Trusted Mechanic Elsewhere.

Nissan Versa S Plus

by from Westchester County, NY |

Awesome experience from start to finish. No sales pressure. They listened to what I wanted and didn't try to persuade me to add any bells and whistles. They located the car I wanted and worked with me professionally through the entire process. Very happy with my new car and would highly recommend Jim Harte Nissan.

Used Vehicle Manager

by from Bedford Hills |

Talk to Glenn about all used vehicles! He really helped me out while I shopped for a preowned RAV4

New Altima

by from Westchester |

I just bought at 2013 Altima at Jim Harte Nissan and I love my new car! The sales team and management were all friendly and made for a pleasant experience overall.

New Rogue

by from Westchester, NY |

I bought a Rogue from this location and was pleasantly surprised how enjoyable the whole experience was. The staff was very friendly toward my family and had us all involved in picking the perfect car. I didnt feel pushed or rushed into making a purchase at all. I will definitely return to Jim Harte Nissan

Car is perfect and the employees were very helpful

by from Carmel, NY |

Everyone at this dealership seems to try hard to make sure you are satisfied. I purchased a new truck, and the sales department was excellent. I bought accesories from their parts department, and was equally impressed. Then I returned for my first service and was also impressed.