ALFA Motors

2701 N State Road 7, Margate, FL 33063

Used 888-565-5964

My jeep

by from Cape Coral FL. |

Bought a Jeep Wrangler from Alfa motors service was Excellent the personal were great everyone helped out Ray and Oscer went above and beyond customer service I went in and drove out in my jeep the same day.

November 4, 2012

Thanks so much... We truly appreciate kind words and THANK YOU for your service and sacrifice...

Very happy buyer..

by from Miami, Fl. |

We came in to check out a few cars they had advertised.....Ray was helping us out....Found a nice Honda civic...had it checked out by our mechanic....it needed a few minor things and Ray gave us credit towards those repairs...The whole process of buying a car from ALFA Motors was pretty straight forward and easy...Thanks again for all your help...we love our civic!!!

Thank you!

by from Miami Fl |

Thanks so much Ray and Arturo! We love our 2008 Camry! Great service, good car and good people! Will be back for sure!

A good experience buying my car.

by from Boca Raton |

special thanks to Art, Kevin and Ray. You guys do a great job. thank u for my first ever great car buying experiance. i will refer all my friends and family there.

Nice people, good cars!

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I've been car shopping for 2 weeks and finally found an honest dealer. Ray and Keven went out of their way to make sure that I got a great deal on my 2004 350Z...I LOVE IT! I can't say enough about the great service I recieved there...thanks guys!

STAY AWAY

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

They say the blue book value is about $1,500 more than what it actually is so it appears you're getting a deal. They lied about the condition and have been disrespectful when I called to complain. I have also spoke with "Tyler" who posted below and we have both had similar experiences. We spoke briefly and decided we both would consult lawyers. The lawyers believe the dealership is guilty of the "Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices" law. I'll keep you updated.

May 21, 2012

Buyer purchased a 15 years old vehicle. Buyer had the vehicle inspected by his mechanic and inspected it himself/ test drove it on 3 occasions on our lot prior to purchase. Every potential buyer has an opportunity to (and we encourage to) evaluate and compare our price and Kelly Blue Book Values online prior to purchase. After a week Buyer called indicating that the paint on trunk had spots after the rains. We offered in good faith to cover up to a $100 for detail or paint job for the trunk (even though such is not covered under warranty that came with the vehicle). Buyer refused and demanded that we pay for all costs or take the car back and issue full refund. We tried to help out...but could not satisfy the buyer.

Best Experience

by from Coral Springs |

I must say that I have never had a better experience in buying a used car. I bought my BMW from Alfa Motors a few days ago and I am so happy! Kevin and Yuri took their time and helped me get approved for the loan and made sure that I was getting the car that I wanted (at the right price) and the one that I was most comfortable in. Their professionalism and dedication shines right thru. Thank you guys, for turning this dreaded process into a pleasant one.

Thank you!

by from Miami |

We just purchased a vehicle from Alfa Motors! Thank you Ray and Arturo very much! It was truly a pleasant experience and we love our car! Got a great BMW and financing we wanted! We will be back and will recommend you to friends and family!

Terrible Experience

by from Boca Raton, FL |

I was blatantly lied to regarding the condition of the vehicle and when I called to hopefully return the car or get the repairs paid for Kevin and Ray were aggressive and impolite and overall disrespectful. I would highly recommend going somewhere else they are running a dishonest business and I have hired and attorney to help sort this problem out.

May 13, 2012

BUYER PURCHASED AN 8 YEARS OLD VEHICLE WITH ALMOST 100K MILES. BUYER HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO INSPECT AND TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO PURCHASE ON 2 OCCASIONS. AT BUYERS REQUEST HE WAS PROVIDED A COPY OF CARFAX SHOWING THE VEHICLE WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT. WAS PROVIDED WITH 30 DAY LIMITED POWERTRAIN ONLY WARRANTY. 4 DAYS LATER BUYER DEMANDED FULL REFUND OR US TO PAY FOR REPAIRS FOR COMPONENTS (SUSPENSION) WHICH WERE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. WE OFFERED IN GOOD FAITH ASSISTANCE WITH REPAIRS EVEN THOUGH SUCH WERE NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY THAT CAME WITH THE VEHICLE. BUYER REFUSED AND DEMANDED WE PAY FOR ALL OR GIVE BACK FULL REFUND ON PURCHASE OR WE WILL BE SUED AND NEGATIVELY REVIEWED ONLINE. AT THAT POINT WE HAD TO DECLINE FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH THE BUYER. WE TRY TO HELP ALL OF OUR BUYERS WITH ANY POST SALE ISSUES...BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOMETIMES WE CANT SATISFY ALL OR MEET SOME BUYERS' UNREASONABLE DEMANDS! BUT WE TRY OUR BEST AND THATS WHY WE HAVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF QUALITY PRE-OWNED VEHICLES OVER THE YEARS TO MANY SATISFIED BUYERS!