ALFA Motors

2701 N State Road 7, Margate, FL 33063

Used 888-565-5964 Used 888-565-5964

Select Quality Pre-owned Vehicles for the whole family!

Thank you Ray Morales from Alfa Motors

by from Hollywood Florida |

I'm a Real Estate Broker and was in desperate need for an upgrade. My vehicle was 2005 Chevy Trailblazer and wast starting to affect my business. I needed a vehicle that projected success at a price I could afford. Ray Morales put me in a beautiful pre-owned pearl colored Buick Enclave. Immaculate vehicle... luxury from top to bottom. Ray took the time to understand what i needed and delivered in a big way. Thank you Alfa Motors

Great Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I was very happy I found this dealer. They were very polite and friendly. Made the car shopping experience go very smooth. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. All their cars are well kept and what I liked most about the dealer was the variety of makes and models on the lot.

Fabulous customer service

by from Tamarac, FL |

This was, by far, the best car buying experience I've ever had! Kevin and Ray are friendly and professional and they have an excellent inventory of high quality vehicles at this dealership.

Very professional. Will purchase again

by from Miami |

I recently bought a car from them and had a great experience. Ray was my main contact, but Kevin was great too. I definitely recommend looking at their inventory.

Nonsense!

by from Pompano |

Poor experience, poor communication Friendly until they have cash on hand... Will take advantage of unknowledgeable clients A deceptive agent. As a customer...I never felt good after the deal Poor service, very bad This is Fair Warning!

ALFA Motors responded to this review

January 21, 2016

Michael, it has been 2 years since you purchased this car from us. The state of Florida requires you to pay a registration fee on the vehicle and I am sorry that you were unable to do so until now, but I am happy that you were finally able to resolve this problem. Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Great service

by from Coral springs fl |

These know what they are doing we we're looking a new car and they make it so easy for us. And we are comfortable with our purchase thank you Alfa motors.

Great service, best prices, and no secrets!

by from Margate, FL |

I was on the market for a truck in the $10k range. After looking online and in person at several trucks I happened to stumbled across Alfa motors while searching on cars.com, which also was very close to my house. I walked in and was welcomed to a clean facility and kind staff which immediately welcomed me. They have fair and honest prices in addition to quality vehicles. They welcomed me to bring my mechanic as well as take it to his shop if necessary. This was a good thing showing that they have nothing to hide (as many small dealers tend to do). I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great car and professional car buying experience at the best prices with the cleanest and most honest vehicles.

THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN FLORIDA

by from florida, Miami |

You want to talk about the best and easiest car/truck buying experience. ALFA MOTORS is the place. I have spent over 3 months shopping for a truck. Going from dealership to dealership being stressed out hassled and pressured into all kinds of situations. But at this dealership they treat you like family. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed doing business with ALFA MOTORS. Best dealership in Florida. Go see these guys and leave driving your new car/truck with a smile.

Best experience ever

by from Pomano Florida |

ALFA MOTORS dealership made car purchasing easy and simple. I drove out the dealership with a new car and satisfying customer. I would definitely recommend ALFA MOTORS to anyone when buying a car

GREAT PLACE....PERIOD

by from Lake Worth, FL |

AMAZING! Easy, quick, and very friendly. Recommend to everyone. Thank you I love my vehicle!