ALFA Motors

ALFA Motors

2701 N State Road 7, Margate, FL 33063

Used 888-565-5964

Great service, great people!

by from Margate, FL |

I just bought an '08 Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and the experience couldn't have been any better! They really went out of their way to help me buy my first car. Victor and Kevin helped me out and they made the experience truly enjoyable. I have no credit I was worried about financing a car, but the owner worked with me and made it possible for me to leave with a car that same day. I couldn't be any happier. Thank you Alfa Motors!

Soooo HAPPY

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I went to Alfa Motors on the recommendation of a good friend. I honestly went WITHOUT the intent on purchasing a vehicle. I just wanted to browse and leave. I LEFT WITH A CAR. Kevin made the whole buying experience so seamless. There was no one breathing down my neck pushing me to buy a car. He let me tell him what I liked without trying to force me into what he thought I might like. He was soooo patient and honest. Unfortunately we ran into some issues with my bank when it was time to do the paperwork but I reassured him I would be back the next day. When I pulled up to Alfa Motors, there was my new shiny black baby cleaned, parked waiting for me to take her home. I appreciate Kevin so much and so I'm sending everyone his way. My friend just purchased a new car from him a little less than a week ago. Great honest place of business. GO GET YOUR CAR :)

Great service

by from Pompano beach |

This is a great dealership wonderful cars, and great service. I had a great experience with kevin and Ray.

Excellent customer service

by from Palm Springs , FL |

I bought a 2008 BMW X3 . Starting with Victor, he was so nice and patience he took his time to show me All the features on the car and answer all my questions.. Rey was also extremely helpful and nice. They didn't mind staying after hours to accommodate my schedule and last Kevin, also was super nice and helpful. They also let ne take the car to The BMW dealership for my peace of mind to have it diagnose. I would recommend this dealer to everyone I know.. Love my new car!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Sunrise,FL |

I bought an Infiniti FX 35 this week and I'm extremely pleased! I worked with Ray and Victor. They both were very informative and honest. I didn't feel like I was speaking to a "Salesman" when speaking with Ray. It felt more like working with a close friend. I love that Ray was honest with me and helped me to the best of his ability! He was able to get me successfully financed even with a repo on my background! Overall, I love the interaction with Ray because it felt more family like rather than just a salesman trying to make a sale. I can't thank them enough for making my buying experience a smooth one! I love my new Infiniti FX! It's definitely a great buy!

Couldn't have been more pleased with them!!

by from fort lauderdale fl |

Very friendly and great with working with you and what you are looking for.. Love my car!

nice, clean and inviting office facility

by from Margate |

The office and the staff was very helpful in purchasing the vehicle. I didn't feel at all under pressure during negotiations. Any ?'s I had were thoroughly answered. In which help in my decision.

2007 Armada

by from Lauderhill Fl |

I purchased my car recently from them. They were helpful, honest and also funny. I'm happy with the service I received. Will go back send my family and friends there way.

Great Dealer

by from Margate, Florida |

Awesome experience!!! Couldn't be happier with my new car!! I highly recommend anyone looking for a car to come to Alfa Motors!!! Good people very pleasant, easy, and affordable!!

Best dealership around

by from Margate fl |

This place is awesome!!! I bought a mazda cx-7 from them and the customer service was above and beyond any other dealership i have been to. If you have credit issues like i did, you will want to come here and talk to Ray. He can get ANYONE!! financed. I cant say enough about this place, I will never go anywhere else! Thank you so much Ray and Kevin