Lexus of Woodland Hills

Used 888-485-3970
Service 888-468-9312

Under new ownership!

1 of 1 review

Very Happy Owner Of 2011 Lexus CT200H Thanks Guys!

by from Chicago IL |

I must say dealing with these guys was a great experience. I own a dealership in Chicago, my customer was moving from Chicago to Arizona and Wanted a Lexus CT200H so I had to do a nationwide search to find him one asap as my time was limited due to him moving in a few days. I was lucky enough to find a beautiful 2011 Lexus by this Dealership. I asked to speak to the Manager and was directed to Fred. I told Fred that I would be buying this car sight unseen and I'm basing my trust in his hands. Fred was nothing less than professional all the way through. He went around the entire vehicle and told me it had no imperfections what so ever. Which was what I would expect on a 2011 with 14k miles, however some dealers will tell you anything to sell you a car. I told fred that I would be shipping the lexus from California Directly to my clients door step in arizona. Fred assured me the car was in excellent condition and it came with both keys,and manual. Everything went smooth and my customer received his vehicle a week later and called me thanking me saying the car was PERFECT! WHeeeeew boy was I relieved because it's hard buying a car sight unseen. So If you're looking to deal with professionals who stand behind their cars this is the dealership to do business with. Keep up the good work guys dont change a thing!

(1-1 of 1 review)