Lexus of Woodland Hills

Used 888-485-3970
Service 888-468-9312

Under Construction. New facility to be completed in spring 2015

Thank you!

by from west hills, ca |

Stopped by Lexus of woodland hills to check out the IS250 and I spoke with a gentleman named Jose Navarro. He was so helpful and super cool to be around and he answered every single question I had. I had to get to work so I couldn't be there long. I went in again and Jose wasn't there and I had contacted him and he let me know to speak to edwin and he was super great as well! The fact that they have people like them working at this dealership made me feel so welcome and will definitely be buying my car from Jose when my lease is up. Thanks to these guys!

denice was great!

by from los angeles, ca |

stopped in after shopping around deals and was fortunate enough to meet with Denice. She was lovely as ever, almost a friend. She talked to me like a real person, not a sales client, and I couldn't have wished for a better experience. Walked out in less than 3 hours with a brand new Lexus IS250 and couldn't be happier! Highly recommend for excellent service, wonderful pricing and an overall great experience!

Best Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Just visited Lexus of Woodland Hills and was helped by Eddie Aquino. He was sooooo nice and professional! He answered all of my questions and got me in and out quickly. Thank you Eddie! And! The new building is gorgeous!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Calabasas, Ca |

I went to buy my Lexus IS 250 and Denise Avila helped me. She was very knowledgeable about the car and really helped me when choosing my car. The whole team made the experience amazing. We were not there for long and the process was quick once we decided which car we were getting. I highly recommend the Lexus dealer and will recommend Denise to everyone.

Great experience at Lexus Woodland Hills

by from West Holls, CA |

Thank you Denice for all the help that you gave us when looking for a Certified, Pre-Owned SUV. You were a pleasure from the first moment that you introduced yourself at Lexus Woodland Hills. We felt so comfortable the minute we first met you. There was never any pressure in the purchase of the vehicle. I must say that if I refer anyone to Lexus Woodland Hills, which I will, I will refer them to Denice A. She was & is meant to deal with the public. She has a wonderful personality. She deserves an A++' Also Michael S., the Specialist in Finance, was another employee who left me with a wonderful experience at Lexus. What a very, very nice man and very knowledgeable. What a great day it was! Tom & Linda L.

Only place to buy a Lexus in Southern California

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

In a nutshell? Jose Navarro. Enough said! But really, Jose made the experience really pleasant for us. I went from a Benz to getting my first Lexus. I was set on getting another Benz but gave in to my husband's suggestion to check out Lexus. We went to several Lexus dealerships over a couple of weeks-- Ontario, Thousand Oaks, Glendale, Oxnard and just on a whim, decided to swing by to Woodland Hills since it was on the way home one day. We got there a couple of hours before closing and walked out with a new GX. Jose is a rockstar and an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is an asset to the dealership!

Wonderful service

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

I went to this dealership and a woman named Denice helped me. She has excellent customer service and did a great job explaining each car I was interested in to me. If you make a visit here I would definitely ask for Denice Avila. You won't be disappointed.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

I bought a new Lexus at the WH dealership last week and had the BEST experience I've ever had buying a car. I was assisted by Edwin and Trent who were, by far, the most thoughtful, helpful, enthusiastic and HONEST salesmen I could have ever asked for. From test drives to the ultimate delivery of the car at my home...they were TOP NOTCH!

Great service

by from woodland hills, ca |

Katie was really helpful and answered all my questions.I would definitely recommend going to her!

Thank you Katie!

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

I went in to browse for a new car in Woodland Hills. I needed something bigger since my wife is pregnant with our fifth child. I had many questions and Katie Mounce helped me with all of them. She was very polite and professional. I will definetly be coming in with my wife to take a look. Thank you Katie!

Quality Staff

by from Illinois |

I must say that Katie was so helpful,answered all my many questions and when the time is right I won't hesitate to purchase my new Lexus from her!! She made the Lexus experience enjoyable!! Ask for Katie!