Empire Motors

Empire Motors

1906 Scranton Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113

Used 888-436-3851

Special Pricing Expires Soon!!! Don't hesitate to Call us today!! We Take Trade-Ins!!!

Couldn't be happier

by from Cleveland, OH |

The crew up at Empire were friendly, fair and very flexible/helpful when it came to facilitating the purchase of my car. The car is in great shape, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Empire Motors.

good experience

by from willoughby, oh |

Professional people with helpful attitue and honest.

Great Services and quality cars.

by from Little Rock ,Ar |

This is our second car that we have purchased from Empire Motors, ours is a fly and drive from Little Rock Arkansas. Trust in the quality of work has been excellent, quality of workmanship of repairs have been excellent, paint everything done to detail. Being a mechanical engineer we look for details to be to spec and the Empire Motors does just that. Not problem driving this newest car for my wife , just a great car. Great job Ivan

Surprisingly easy and stress free transaction....

by from Louisville, KY |

Contacted Ivan about a week before buying the car. He was knowledgeable about all the details related to the vehicles history and repair list. He returned texts and phone calls in a respectably quick and timely manner and even worked with me setting up a time to look at the car after hours. I drove 350 miles from KY, and I would consider doing it again if another deal like this comes up!

Nice car, cheap price, smooth transaction

by from Albany NY |

Four months ago I've purchased 2006 Lexus ES 330 for me. Last week I've purchased 2011 Nissan Versa for my wife and planing to buy a car for my son. Very happy with my cars and will do business again in future.

Really pleased with my Audi Q7

by from Maple HTS OH |

Purchased a used car from Empire, transaction was quick and car priced right, I enjoy every minut of driving this fine machine.

Great Car!!! Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was in the market for a used vehicle. I found a very nice 2010 Maxima from Empire Motors and the price was unbeatable! I was very surprised how honest this dealership was. Prior to this I went to several other dealerships in the area and did not feel comfortable. I am extremely happy with my purchase from Empire Motors and will be referring all of my friends to this dealership. Don't waste your time with anyone else.