Price Wise Auto Sale

Price Wise Auto Sale

16 W St Georges Ave, Linden, NJ 07036

Used 888-321-2091

Come to Price Auto Sales today for the Spring Saving Event.

great job

by from Paterson, NJ |

Price Wise Auto Sales is very well put together. From the management team to sales and finance, everything with my purchase went smoothly and worked out great. They had plenty of salesmen offer me service which at first was a little overwhelming but in the long run, I worked together with the perfect gentleman- Steven. Understandingly,I had to pay upfront fees charged by the dealership on my car but evenso, the price was fantastic and beat any other dealership I went to, some even without the fees! I honestly would give this place a great rating because from beginning to end, my sale went just as I wished any sale would go. I didn't feel rushed, didn't feel obligated to purchase and I felt very comfortable amongst the staff and the gentleman helping me with my purchase. I would NOT hesitate to recommend this dealership to others for beautiful luxury cars and a good spend.

Price Wise Auto Sale responded to this review

August 19, 2015

Thank you Robert for taking the time to write your review. It was our pleasure to help you through the whole process of owning your next luxury car. We look forward to seeing you again with your family and friends. - Eddy

Not a professional staff

by from BurrRidge,IL |

Sales representative at this dealership are rude and do not know how to talk respectively to potential customers.

Car Purchase

by from Middletown, nj |

I recently purchased a 2007 Lexus LX470 from Steven at Price Wise Auto Sales. Being located in Miami FLorida, I was somewhat hesitant and anxious of buying a car I had never seen. Steven went out of his way to make sure I knew everything about the car I was buying - including sending me videos and even using Facetime to do a video call so I could see it! He was always immediately responsive on my thousands of questions and did everything I asked of him, he stayed in close contact with me throughout the entire process, I mean, who does that?- Price Wise Auto Sales ! When it came time to have it shipped, he worked with my shipper and met him at 8:00 pm on a Saturday night to make sure everything got loaded correctly and safely for transport. I can't say enough about the service I got from Steven and his team, and would never be hesitant of buying from them in the future.

Price Wise Auto Sale responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Thank you Lemar, It was my pleasure to help you with your Lexus we know you'll enjoy for years to come. Please tell your friends and family about PriceWise Auto of Linden. -Eddie

Mercedes

by from Short Hills, NJ |

My 5 Star Rating for Price Wise Auto Sales is obvious. My sales team, Tony and Kalvin were very professional the entire time I was at the dealership purchasing my new 2010 Mercedes. I was treated with the utmost respect. No pressure, we all know car sales people. Not that way with the sales people at Price Wise Auto Sales. Kalvin the Finance Manger made the experience very comfortable. Again, I recommend Price Wise Auto Sales to anyone looking to purchase a quality pre-owned luxury car. Keep up the good work.

you can't go wrong

by from Bloomfield NJ |

Came into look for a used BMW 5 series and was pleasantly surprised a great selection of comparable vehicles. After shopping around local BMW dealerships I found this place to have the best prices. Everyone I dealt with was extremely helpful, Alex and Igor helped me very much with everything and get me the car that I wanted for the price that I wanted. Definitely a place I will recommend to my friends.

So Professional !

by from sayerville nj |

I got super lucky finding this place. I've been looking for the perfect car for months! I made an appointment and the very next day I was driving around in my new car. Steven., my sales person was just incredible. I had tons of questions and he had prompt answers for all of them. He sure knows his stuff. I am beyond satisfied with my purchase!

appreciate your service

by from princeton, new jersey |

Igor, the salesman who took care of me was very professional and made me feel like I was dealing with a friend rather than just some random salesman.

Steven good sales man

by from Springfield, NJ |

Review

by from cranford, nj |

My recent shopping experience with Price Wise Auto Saleswas the most comfortable and hassle free. I went in on Saturday and traded in my 06 Chevy Tahoe and drove off with a 2010 Volkswagon CC thanks to my sales rep Tony. Tony was professional and knowledgeable with the features and options available on the Volkswagon CC models that made it easy for me to decide. Tony did such a great job in thoroughly going over the features and showing me the different models availables. He definitely works really hard to get you the best possible pricing deal without the back and forth negotations. After the deal was completed the paperwork was handled promptly and with ease. I can honestly say that I never felt pressured or misled. So if you are looking for vehicle I recommend Price Wise Auto Sales and let Tony work hard for your deal.

Awesome

by from Westfield NJ |

Awesome experience! Everyone from receptionist to assistant manager couldn't have been more helpful! My husband is going through chemo right now, and everyone made our buying of our new to us car so easy! I would recommend them to everyone!

Oliver Vife

by from Roselle, NJ |

Was on the market for a used luxury car, I did my research for a while. Ended up swinging by Price Wise Auto Sales to check out their inventory, and came across a used 2010 lexus is. The quality of the car (exterior/interior/mileage) was great for the price being asked. Especially compared to everywhere else I looked. This dealership sells used luxury vehicles, if thats what you're in the market for - I'd recommend checking them out.