BMW of Albany

801 E Oglethorpe Blvd, Albany, GA 31705

New 888-578-3946
Used 888-702-9316
Service 877-218-1563

Bought X5 sight unseen. This dealer rocks!

by from Abingdon, MD |

I would just like to leave a review for BMW of Albany, Georgia. I live in Maryland and saw a nice pre-owned 2012 X5 50i on their web site. I called and spoke to Allen Jones who described the car to me. So confident was I that the car was as described that I purchased the car sight unseen which, considering the cost involved required a lot of trust and confidence in the dealer. Mr. Jones overnighted the paperwork to me and I signed it and overnighted it back. The dealership did all the tag and title work despite me being in a completely different state. I arranged for shipping at my expense and Mr.Jones coordinated with the shipper. I had the car in my driveway in 2 days. There were no surprises, the car was exactly as described. Mr.Jones and his Sales Manager Karen Smith were at all times super professional. I have owned several BMWs and dealt with a ot of dealers and this was by far the easiest purchase. I highly recommend them. Ask for Allen.

hmm, Charge me to service warrenty work?

by from middle , ga. |

Buying was a good experience. After two services under warranty, They want to charge me! For warranty work that they covered before and should still be. Not a caring attitude toward me and I haven't moved either. Careful what your promised ....as They may change things in mid stream. Just what happened to me.

Great dealership and great customer service!!!

by from Albany, Ga |

Great dealership with a great staff. Customer service is super!!! Both salesmen and support staff are great. I have recommended and will recommend the dealership to friends and others.They made me a believer. The personnel are always friendly and will try to provide assistance with any issues. I purchased my vehicle from this dealership and that was also a great experience.

BMW of Albany the Best

by from Americus, Ga |

BMW of Albany has always been very professional and helpful. I purchased my second BMW in four years. Ronnie Owens has demonstrated his knowledge and always answers my questions. He is helpful and respectfull of my time. They always do what they say. They have a great Service Dept. Very friendly Dealership overall.

Great service and friendly staff!

by from Albany, Georgia |

The staff here is very friendly and always concerned about their customers.