Nielsen Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

175 Rte 10, East Hanover, NJ 07936

New 888-638-6618
Used 888-655-2184
Service 888-644-8149

Save Today! The Nielsen Way.

Great experience went with a friend

by from Suburban New Jersey |

Great people great service and if you go on Saturday great barbecue. Joe Alfano and his team are outstanding.

Best Experience Ever!

by from Morris Township |

5 Star Service Across the Board...

poor after sell service

by from milford pa |

After reading all the good reviews of this dealership I thought I would check it out cause they had a jeep I was interested in.I ended up not buying the jeep but a new Chrysler 300c. the pros of this place is the selection and I walked around the lot for about 20 minutes looking at different vehicles and no one bother me, as far as the buying experience , I've had better and I had worse. Ive brought from over 30 dealers in my life and this dealership is about average. My main problem is with the after sell,since I do not live close by I do not want to waste time going there. First problem they gave me wrong owners manuel,i called the salesperson twice left message and no call back and that was 2 weeks ago,second was the finance manager he had the wrong address on my paper work and when I told him about it his answer was i'll give you a call when the finance co. finishes their paperwork, never called. I called the finance co. after 2 weeks and gave them my new address but the paperwork was already sent out,so more than likely my 1st payment is gonna be late.Today my temp. plates ran out and I called talked to the front desk and was told they weren't in yet but to call back after 10 to speak to the "motor vehicle" girl, which I did and was transfer after talking with someone to someone else and left a message and no return call.This is annoying cause I took today off to start my vacation and im leaving for the south tomorrow and now I have no legal transportation. It must be their policy not to call back and cause of that I will not be coming back.

Review

by from Cedar Grove, NJ |

Overall a great experience

Body Shop haas always given me excellent service.

by from West Orange, NJ |

I want fo single out Ed of your Body Shop for excellent customer service. He is an asset to Nielsen.

Great Service, Wonferful Experience

by from Hicksville, NY |

All of the staff at Nielsen Dodge was wonderful. This was a quick and easy car buying experience. I will definitely buy another car from Nielsen Dodge!!!!!

keith pokorny

by from lake hopatcong nj |

Everything went very smooth

Very Satisfied with my experience at Nielsen

by from Madison, NJ |

I knew when I walked in, I was very early attempting to get out of a lease, yet Dave Goetlich was willing to take his time and deal with me anyway. I figured I had to wait another 6 months to make it happen..... I test drove my dream car, and drove out with my new wheels a couple short hours later. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and professional. I have been back to clean up a couple loose ends this week, drop off keys, retrieve items from the original car....each experience has been wonderful. All my subsequent questions have been answered personally by Dave, and he couldn't have been more helpful. He even personally took the time to install my weather mats in the rain! I feel comfortable and confident that when it comes time for service or parts I will experience the same professionalism and quality service.

emergency service

by from East Hanover, NJ |

We had emergency service at Nielsen, Route 10 , East Hanover because our manual entry key would not open the door of our 2011 Chrysler 300C. The FOB didn't work and we couldn't get into the car to even open the hood to jump start it. After arriving at the service department, Roland, one of the service managers took extremely good care of us. He found the problem with the technician and immediately ordered a new latch for the car. He also had a recall part replaced that had come in and we hadn't been called yet and also suggested a 30,000 mile tune up which he was able to get for us at a reasonable price. He assisted with getting us a loaner car and put our minds at ease. Roland always believes the customer comes first. He is a complete gentleman and a pleasure to work with when we bring our car in for service. Phyllis and Alan Shandler

Great service and friendly help

by from parsippany, new jersey |

Erin Moran was excellent in helping me with my bluetooth device. I received quick and friendly help. I have always had excellent service and results with my Chrysler 200.