Sierra Subaru

731 E. Central Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016

New 888-876-9165
Used 888-440-0421
Service 877-862-4496

No gimmicks, no games, just great deals on great Subarus.

Friendly, knowledgeable, competent, and helpful

by from Pasadena CA |

Cindy Jimenez was direct, helpful, and respectful of our wishes. She gave us a very good price and left us with the impression that we had a good deal. The financial officer, Peter, was clear and complete in describing what each paper we signed was for. A very smooth process. Thanks!

i can't believe it!

by from West Covina, CA |

I searched for my new vehicle online and at many dealers for over a week. It was 630 pm and I was exhausted, yet knew the vehicle that I wanted. I called the dealer and told them what i thought was a fair price based on research and comparative shopping and they said yes to my price. When I arrived to the dealership, I had no idea that I would receive star service. The salesman Mike Conquilla not only gave me a fair price, but i got a few extras thrown in that made my deal sweeter. While doing the paperwork, I engaged with many of helpful staff. They teamed together to make the process pleasant and was never once pushy like all he other salespeople I encountered prior. There were no crazy distractions(loud music, loud bells) here like other dealerships. Also, everyone's hygiene was great. Mike has helped me with all the functions of my new Forrester and helped me set up my free maintenance schedule. I love this place and will get my wife's car here! Darryl S

Great service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Cindy Jimenez was straightforward and went the extra mile to get us into a 2015 Forester. She was able to locate the color and trim we wanted and offered competitive pricing unlike other dealers in the area. We arrived close to closing time and she stayed with us through delivery to see us drive off the lot.

Straightforward, easy, friendly and efficient

by from Los Angeles, CA |

After test driving the Subaru Outback, our salesman Frank Park asked if we were ready to purchase the car if the deal was good. We had done our research and had a number in mind. After a short time, Frank came back and matched our price without any hassle. He was friendly, attentive and straightforward throughout the entire process. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We had a very good experience buying the car at a great price.

attentive service, very knowledgable

by from Pasadena, CA |

I dealt with Frank Park at Sierra Subaru. The overall service and experience was great. Frank was courteous and not at all pushy; he was able to answer all my questions. Although I ended up having to purchase the car from elsewhere for various reasons, I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Customer Service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Mr. Frank Park was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in providing information on the Subaru vehicle I was interested in and ultimately purchased. I am very happy with my Subaru, customer service provided by Mr. Park and the other Subaru staff as well as follow-up contact assistance.

2015 Forester

by from Glendale, CA |

This is my 3rd Forester purchased from Sierra Subaru and the best one yet! Thank you Cindy Jimenez, Michael, Ty, and everyone in the service department too.

buy 2015 forest

by from la canada |

Cindy Jimenez was direct, helpful. Thank you so much.

XV Crosstrek Purshase

by from Baldwin Park, Ca. |

Started on line with a quote we were happy about. Went into the dealership, drove the car we were interested in, an XV Crosstrek, went back the next day and took care of business. We worked with Cindy Jimenez, she answered all our questions and we're very satisfied with the results.

great service

by from Monrovia, Califronai |

Cindy Jimenez was the great to work with. She and her manager Lou made the process go by so quickly and painless. A car was bought in the end and happy with the purchase.

Michael Conquilla

by from Irvine, CA |

Michael and the team at Sierra Subaru were all top drawer. Treated me extremely well and respected my time on a Saturday morning. New 2015 Outback is awesome and it was clean and waiting for me when I arrived as promised by Michael. After a test run around the block and some debrief on the features of the car, I was well prepared to leave Sierra Subaru with a big smile on my face. Hats off to Michael Conquilla and Sierra Subaru.