731 E. Central Ave., Monrovia, CA 91016

New 888-876-9165
Used 888-440-0421
Service 877-862-4496

No gimmicks, no games, just great deals on great Subarus.

Friendly, knowledgeable, competent, and helpful

by from Pasadena CA |

Cindy Jimenez was direct, helpful, and respectful of our wishes. She gave us a very good price and left us with the impression that we had a good deal. The financial officer, Peter, was clear and complete in describing what each paper we signed was for. A very smooth process. Thanks!

Stress free experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

I had very positive experience at Sierra Subaru, all the employees were engaging and friendly. Mr. Michael Conquilla was detailed, organized, attentive, engaging, knowledgeable, patient and efficient with great sense of humor. Mr. Ty Elkin was personable, took his time to explain the paperwork rather than just rushing through and created supportive atmosphere.

PURCHASE OF NEW SUBARU OUTBACK

by from Pasadena, CA |

Recently purchased a new Subaru Outback. Michael Conquilla handled the transaction with complete professionalism and congenial attitude. He went out of his way to make the process a pleasant experience. One thing that really impressed my wife and me was the way Michael explained and demonstrated each feature and instrument on the vehicle. We especially appreciated the sensitive, yet positive, way he explained the wide passenger side door and interior space for my wife who has Parkinsons. He completely sold us. Thank you, Michael.

GREATEST CROSSTREK SUBARU SALES PERSON IN SO CAL

by from SOUTH PASADENA, CA |

CINDY JIMENEZ WITH SIERRA SUBARU IN MONROVIA CALIFORNIA IS THE BEST SALES PERSON FOR SUBARU IN ALL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. WE BOUGHT A 2014 XV CROSSTREK IN JULY 2014. SHE WAS VERY ATTENTIVE AND PATIENT WITH ALL OUR QUESTIONS . WE WERE CONFUSED WITH THE DIFFERENT MODELS, OPTIONS, GAS MILEAGE AND COST. CINDY GAVE US PERSONAL ATTENTION AND HAD INFINITE PATIENCE WITH ALL OUR CONCERNS. THE ENTIRE PROCESS WAS FRIENDLY AND NO HASSLE. THE ENTIRE STAFF AT SIERRA SUBARU ARE FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND NO HASSLE. THE CAR ITSELF IS COMFORTABLE, TOUGH AS NAILS, AND HANDLES GREAT IN HIGH WINDS, STEEP TERRAIN, TORRENTIAL RAIN- ( I.E ALL HARSH CONDITIONS THAT YOU WOULD WANT AN SUV FOR )- . THE MANUEL TRANSMISSION -( BTW- MOST OF THE WORLD DRIVES MANUEL TRANSMISSIONS)- MAKES IT A BREEZE TO GET CONSISTENTLY 35+ MPG ON TRIPS AS I JUST DID GOING BACK AND FORTH TO THE SIERRAS WITH ALL MY MOUNTAINEERING GEAR. I WOULD PUT THIS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE LAND ROVER-( CHECK OUT YOUTUBE: -2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek vs Land Rover Defender- )THAT I USED TO OWN AS A CAPABLE VEHICLE IN THE MOUNTAINS, DESERT, ANYWHERE! YES, THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY YOU SEE SO MANY SUBARU'S WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO RUGGED LOCATIONS.THEY ARE THE NEW OUTDOOR STATUS CAR!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from West Covina, CA |

I ordered the exact car I wanted. My buying experience was Excellent! Michael Conquilla was very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend!

by from Pasadena |

From A to Z our experience was great ! Samuel R. treated us great and we picked up a 2014 Outback and could not be happier and Ty E. hooked us up with excellent financing. Thank you again !!! Patricia & Steven

great experience

by from La Verne, CA |

Working with Alvin was a great experience. This was my first time buying a car and he was very helpful, and made the whole process easy and stress free. I never felt like I was being pressured into anything. He also helped me get the bluetooth set up in my car, I thought that was really nice. It was a great experience and I would tell anyone to go to Sierra Subaru, and ask for Alvin! I absolutely LOVE my Forester, couldn't be happier.

Great store and personnel.

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

Cindy Jimenez along with her boss Mike and co-worker Joe were extremely helpful and showed their expertise in helping us make the decision to purchase exactly the right car, a 2014 Subaru XV CrossTrek.

Excellent Customer Service by Salesperson, Cindy J

by from San Gabriel, Calif |

Cindy Jimenez was incredible. I visited the dealership on Thursday 7/3. She showed me the cars I was interested in and explained the differences in each model. I was so impressed. I had just come from another deal and it was like pulling teeth to get any information from them. We test drove a couple of vehicles. I had already made up my mind but said I would return the following day. There was no pressure from her. When I returned the following day to make the deal, she was incredible. She was knowledgeable, composed and again helpful. I felt I had met a new friend. This Dealership is fortunate to have Cindy on their staff. She's a definite 5 star Salesperson. Thank you Cindy!

found the SUV we wanted and got the best of care!!

by from Covina, CA |

We walked into Sierra Subaru and were greeted by Steven Allen Carter. He gave us useful information and pleasant conversation but absolutely no high pressure sales tactics. He provided us with vehicle information for a couple vehicles and answered all our questions. We were very impressed with by our time with Mr. Carter. We were divided between two or three different SUV's but were disillusioned by less caring sales persons at other dealerships. We were drawn back to Sierra Subaru and asked for Steven by name. At the end of the day it was the kindness we received at Sierra by Steven that sealed the decision for us.

Stress Free Buying Experience

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

This was my first time buying a car on my own. I have heard horror stories of other people's experiences. From the moment I walked the lot. It was a stress free time. I was allowed to look without being pressured. Gordon Fenty was a valuable source of information but was not pushy or aggressive as a sales representitive. I appreciated his way of doing business. It took the stress out of buying the car. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They even set up my Bluetooth for me. I love my new Subaru! I highly reccomend Sierra Subaru. Thank you Gordon! And all!