Sierra Subaru

731 E Central Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016

Michael Conquilla, New Care Sales Representative

by from Pasadena, CA |

We wanted a 4 wheel drive vehicle and decided on a Subaru because, after doing our research, their reputation and quality vehicle, it was the logical choice. Coming from a devoted Toyota family and expecting Toyota quality, I must say my Outback has met if not exceeded our expectations. After we decided on the vehicle it took just a hair under 2 months for it to be delivered. It was well worth the wait. Now a word about our Sales Representative Michael Conquilla. Folks if you are in the market for a Subaru, no matter where you live, call Michael. What a sweet, honest, customer service oriented, detailed man! He kept us in the loop the entire time we waited for our car and when it arrived he was as happy as we were. He was an absolute joy to work with. He made the final stages of the paperwork, which no one likes, pleasant and assisted in streamlining the financing arrangements. You name it, Michael did it!!! Call, call, call him.

Sierra Subaru and Michael Conquilla

by from Cypress,CA |

Michael Conquilla did a great job and he had excellent knowledge of the 2015 Subaru Outback. no pressure salesman

The professionalism of the sales team was awesome.

by from Alhambra, California |

I was so impressed with the salesman, Frank Park. He was personable but not overbearing. He also payed close attention to what I was looking for and immediately gave me an opportuniting to experience the car in action. I had my six year old graddaughter with me and she was also treated with the utmost respect. When test driving the car Frank utilized the time to explain features of the car and, since I was interested in a lease, he gave me valuable information about the programs and specials currently being offered. He emphasized that some of the lease deals were nation-wide which put me at ease because he was giving me honest information. I never felt pressured or forced to make a decision, even though he pointed out all of the benefits of making a purchase at this time. I let him know I needed to consult with my family so he gave me his card and asked me to keep in touch. That was Friday. On Saturday I went back to Sierra with my family and met up with Frank right away, went on a test drive, this time with my son-in-law as well. Again, Frank was great and I ended up getting the car that I had my eye on! After the requisite negotiations and paper work Frank provided me with detailed information about the features of the car and even put in all my phone contacts. I had a great experience not only with Frank but the other Subaru members including the managers and financial manager. As a high school counselor, I work with many people on a daily basis and think I can tell when people are being real. Everyone I encountered at Sierra Subaru today was genuine and made a sincere effort to work with me and my budget! Bravo to all of you.

i can't believe it!

by from West Covina, CA |

I searched for my new vehicle online and at many dealers for over a week. It was 630 pm and I was exhausted, yet knew the vehicle that I wanted. I called the dealer and told them what i thought was a fair price based on research and comparative shopping and they said yes to my price. When I arrived to the dealership, I had no idea that I would receive star service. The salesman Mike Conquilla not only gave me a fair price, but i got a few extras thrown in that made my deal sweeter. While doing the paperwork, I engaged with many of helpful staff. They teamed together to make the process pleasant and was never once pushy like all he other salespeople I encountered prior. There were no crazy distractions(loud music, loud bells) here like other dealerships. Also, everyone's hygiene was great. Mike has helped me with all the functions of my new Forrester and helped me set up my free maintenance schedule. I love this place and will get my wife's car here! Darryl S

Great service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Cindy Jimenez was straightforward and went the extra mile to get us into a 2015 Forester. She was able to locate the color and trim we wanted and offered competitive pricing unlike other dealers in the area. We arrived close to closing time and she stayed with us through delivery to see us drive off the lot.

Straightforward, easy, friendly and efficient

by from Los Angeles, CA |

After test driving the Subaru Outback, our salesman Frank Park asked if we were ready to purchase the car if the deal was good. We had done our research and had a number in mind. After a short time, Frank came back and matched our price without any hassle. He was friendly, attentive and straightforward throughout the entire process. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We had a very good experience buying the car at a great price.

attentive service, very knowledgable

by from Pasadena, CA |

I dealt with Frank Park at Sierra Subaru. The overall service and experience was great. Frank was courteous and not at all pushy; he was able to answer all my questions. Although I ended up having to purchase the car from elsewhere for various reasons, I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Customer Service

by from Pasadena, CA |

Mr. Frank Park was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in providing information on the Subaru vehicle I was interested in and ultimately purchased. I am very happy with my Subaru, customer service provided by Mr. Park and the other Subaru staff as well as follow-up contact assistance.

2015 Forester

by from Glendale, CA |

This is my 3rd Forester purchased from Sierra Subaru and the best one yet! Thank you Cindy Jimenez, Michael, Ty, and everyone in the service department too.

buy 2015 forest

by from la canada |

Cindy Jimenez was direct, helpful. Thank you so much.