Simpson Chevrolet

10150 Trask Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843

Jay Kim is great!

by from Culver City, CA |

Jay Kim was GREAT!!!! He found exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a 2016 Suburban. Other dealers gave us the run around and tried to sell us what they wanted to get off their lot. Jay worked with us from start to end and we can not thank him enough for all his help.

Not Impressed with Service Dept.

by from Orange County, CA |

I had made an appointment online and when I arrived, the technician knew nothing about it. It was not reflected anywhere even though I had received confirmation. I had several items I wanted addressed as my auto is still under warranty. I was told they wouldn't be able to accomplish all of them and that I would have to return at another time. I still have bad memories from the last time I got service here and so none of this settled very well with me, as you can well understand. I do believe it will adversely affect my on-going business relationship with Simpson, unfortunately. I also learned about a recall that I had not even been made aware of with my monthly diagnostics reports.

Great deal and honest salesman Jay Kim

by from Garden Grove |

Just bought a 2016 Suburban from Simpson Chevrolet in Garden Grove. They emailed me a great price then gave me an even better deal when I went in. Jay Kim the salesman made the process tpainfree and the finance guys even went out of their way to beat my credit union's loan. I am very happy!

Excellent service @ Simpson Chevrolet

by from Long Beach |

Jay Kim is the only guy that was able to find me the 2016 Camaro 2SS with the options I wanted. He definitely knows what he's doing! I would highly recommend his services!

Great service and excellent customer appreciation

by from Garden Grove |

Chris Sanchez helped me out with a great deal and his services was excellent. I drove off the lot with a great feeling of buying my first truck. Would definitely recommend anyone interested in buying a Chevy here.

factory ordered car

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

Jay Kim was a pleasure to work with ! He listened to what I wanted and kept me informed during the whole process. He helped me get the car I wanted, exactly the way I wanted it.

Great Service

by from Irvine, CA |

I recently got into a car accident so I needed a new car. I was looking for 2015 Camaro and Simpson Chevrolet had it. Also Jay Kim was a dealer I bought the car from. I was amazed how friendly and dedicated Jay was. He was fair and honest about the price and gave me a good deal. He was willing to negotiate the reasonable price with me. Additionally, he helped me out with some insurance problem even though he didn't need too. This guy is an amazing dealer. I bought 2015 Camaro from him and I am 100% satisfied with it. Totally worth it to buy a car from Jay Kim and Simpson Chevrolet.

Great Dealer

by from Anaheim CA |

Bought 2 cars here and they are so friendly and helpful. Eddy was wonderful helped us with everything and showed us everything with the new car highly recommend this dealer. After i bought my car it had to go in for the final touch and i was impressed about what a wonderful job they do and they took me from my house to the dealer in there shuttle this dealer is amazing in selling and servicing the cars. Have a customer for life i will keep buying from this dealer.

Exceptional service. Ask for Chris Sanchez!

by from Fullerton, Ca |

Chris Sanchez is exceptional. Very professional and I appreciate his professionalism and patience while I made my decision to go with Simpson Chevrolet. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Great service

by from Los Angeles |

Jay Kim in the Internet sales dept. did a outstanding job making sure I drove off with what I exactly wanted . And if you are in the market for a chevrolet I would recommend coming here and speaking with him.