Simpson Chevrolet

10150 Trask Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843

Outstanding service by Jay Kim and Kathy Culver

by from Sylmar, CA |

It has been nearly 10 years purchasing a new vehicle, and I was dreading the experience. However, both Jay and Kathy made the process easy and seamless. Jay was very knowledgeable, professional and accommodating. He provided solutions, and made the overall experience world-class. My gratitude and appreciation extends to both Jay and Kathy. Our family is enjoying our beautiful Chevrolet 2015 Tahoe; and this past weekend we visited our son who serves as a Wildland Firefighter for Lassen County, CA. Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Chavez

Highly recommeneded dealer in Orange county

by from irvine, CA |

I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Camaro from Simpson. It was a very good decision from my side to go with Simpson for many reasons that follow. The customer service and sales guys did a good job in bringing in the car off-store and fixing the ignition key issue(GM 2014 key recall). Also, the quote was very competitive for me to finally choose Simpson over other dealers in SoCal and Orange county area. I have to mention Chris S. and Jay K. here for their excellent business, communication and customer service. Highly recommend Simpson Chevrolet for a Chevy car deal.

Blessed with the Best Deal Everrrrr Heyyy!

by from Stanton,CA |

I thank God for Simpson Chevrolet especially for Chris Sanchez and Jim in finance. You guys are awesome. I communicated with Chris via e-mail and told him exactly what I wanted. I went in and was honest with him about my past experience and credit he too was honest with me of my chances in getting the vehicle that I wanted and said "but I will try my best to get you what you want". Well thank You Jesus I got everything that I wanted and had to wait a little longer than most because to make sure I went home with the vehicle I wanted in the COLOR I wanted Chris had to go to Glendale to pick it up for me yay thank you Chris. My experience with Simpson Chevrolet was the BEST EVER?everyone made sure I was ok offering me water asking if I needed anything and Jim in finance gave me his change to get some snacks from the vending machine way cool Jim thanks again your awesome. So if your reading this cause your thinking of purchasing a new/used vehicle but you?re not sure of where to go? it's easy go to Simpson Chevrolet and ask for Chris Sanchez if you?re not ready to go in just yet go on their website and get in contact with Chris there he's the internet fleet manager and will help you get things started. Thanks again Chris and Jim I pray nothing but blessings for you both. Simpson Chevrolet staff are cool peoples!!!!

Jay is the man

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Jay K. is quite simply the best person I have ever dealt with when buying a car. His attitude made me come back again and again looking for the perfect vehicle. I will return for future purchases and I plan on referring family and friends to Jay in the future. Jay earned Simpson Chevrolet a life long customer.

Jay Kim And Chris Sanches really do care.

by from Fountain Valley, CA |

Just bought a 2015 2500HD from Jay Kim and Chris Sanchez. These two guys bent over backwards to make it painless. They listened to me about my special requests and found what I was looking for, other dealerships (7 of them) either gave up, did not call me back or just did not care because it was to much work. They went way above the call of duty and made me very happy. I have nothing but praise for the both of them. Thank you gentlemen......

Great Experience!!

by from Long Beach, Ca |

My recent purchase from Simpson Chevrolet was the smoothest car buying experience that I've ever had. All of the staff was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Jay Kim was especially nice to work with. I would recommend to all of my friends who plan to buy a Chevy to check out Simpson Chevrolet first. Simpson will definitely have my business in the future.

Extremely Satisfied!!

by from Buena Park, CA |

My wife and i wanted to buy a 2014 Suburban, and were disappointed to hear that there were very few left with the options we were looking for. Jay Kim didn't stop until he found what we were looking for. He kept good communication with me the entire time, ensuring me that he would get the truck my wife wanted. He kept true to his word and now my wife is enjoying the Suburban she dreamed of. I look forward to doing business with Jay Kim and Simpson Chevrolet again for my truck. Thanks again Jay!

Simpson Chevrolet has great deals and service!!!!!

by from Santa Ana |

My husband and I went to looked for the new 2015 Tahoe's. Casey Allen was the person that helped us and was very knowledgeable. In fact, he went through most of the details we were looking for in a new car without feeling pressure to buy. Ultimately, he gave us a great deal compared to other dealerships and the rest is history. We really enjoy the new Tahoe and doing business with Casey and Simpson Chevrolet.

Super Simple

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

I wasn't sure if I would qualify for a new car but Clay was really helpful. They got me approved and I drove off with my new car. I'm so glad I stopped at Simpson. They said they just remodeled too. I don't know what it looked like before but it's really nice now.

Over-All Service was the best I've ever had!

by from Riverside, Ca |

Jay the Fleet Manager and Chris the Car Salesman took great care of me. Located the Truck I wanted with everything on it that I asked for! Great Dealership! Great Employees!