Fidelity Fleet and Finance Auto Sales

11880 SE Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR 97223

Awesome

by from Happy Valley,OR |

Richard was awesome. Great to my kids and to my husband and I as well. Very knowledgeable and patient. Terry was also great, treated us both with kindness and respect. Great car buying experience. We will be back again.

Good Experience

by from Happy Valley |

Overall, my car buying experience was good. I was able to step into the lot and leave the lot with a car of my own. Thank you for being patient with my indecisiveness. I kept running my mind between 2 cars, but you were able to help me narrow down my choices. Thank you.

Thanks

by from Happy Valley |

thanks for all the help with my bruised up credit. It's hard getting a car with my credit, but you guys were able to help me get approved. The car buying experience was amazing. Everyone was honest, friendly and helpful.

Waste of Time

by from Tigard, OR |

I saw a car on their website that didn't have pricing. I called to get the price of the car over the phone, and I clearly identified the car I was interested in. He was very friendly and told me the price. I stopped by to test drive the car later that afternoon. The guy I had spoke to had left for the day. I asked the car dealer what he could tell me about the car. He told me it had low miles... That was all he said. He clearly wasn't interested in selling me a car. We took the car out for a test drive. He asked me what I was quoted over the phone and proceeded to tell me that didn't seem correct. When we got back to the lot I was quoted $4k more then I was told over the phone. They don't know they price of the cars, and can't tell you much about them. It was a complete waste of my time.

Finally

by from "Happy Valley,OR" |

I finally got my first car here! Thank you for helping me pick out the right vehicle for me that fits my frame budget and that suites my personally. I really feel like my car is the best way to describe me. Thanks again.

Incompetent or dishonest- or both

by from Portland, OR |

The commons wisdom is that used car salesmen are not upstanding members of society. Well, these folks really demonstrate that the stereotype is sometimes justified. Where to start? Their internet sales guy said they had a truck we wanted to see. Upon arrival, there was no such truck. They then offered us a different truck, which they said we could take to our mechanic to check out within 48 hrs. First they had to have their mechanic perform repairs on the truck, and wanted to hold our check to "reserve" the truck.Their mechanic took four days (apparently business is that good) to get the truck ready for us to take to our mechanic. By the time we came back to take the truck to our mechanic, they had deposited our check, contrary to the salesman's assurance that they would not cash the check. Apparently the salesman never told their money guy to hold the check.They also then gave us 24, rather than 48, hrs to do our mechanical inspection. Our mechanic determined that the truck had some potentially serious mechanical problems and we returned the truck within the required 24 hrs. At that point, the attitude of the salesman, who had been oh so friendly, became totally disinterested. The money guy, Adam, also went from congenial to seriously unhelpful. They had me wait an unreasonable amount of time to sign the cancellation of the purchase. I had to track down the sales manager , David, who seemed to be oh so busy. I told him that since the check had been cashed and had cleared, he should mail me the refund of our payment. He said he would.After two weeks with no refund, I called him. He said he would check into whether the refund had been sent. Again, he was oh so busy that he failed to call me back. I finally reached him after three attempts and told him I would drive down to pick up the check. When I arrived, David was no where to be found. After a 40 minute wait, David appeared with the refund check. And David was oh so apologetic about his failure to mail the refund check. David had a lot to apologize for, but he was selective. It is not clear if he had a clue that he is running a third-rate operation. The good news is that incompetent people can make a living. The bad news may be that these folks are no worse than their competition. For my part, I chucked the idea of buying a used truck and went out and bought a new one. t's a great country where folks like these can survive economically.

Friendly

by from Happy Valley |

Everyone at Fidelity Fleet & Finance is super friendly and their pricing is very flexible. They really do work with you to make things financial stable on your budget. They don't do any verbal promises, but they do show it in their work. Thanks!

FF&FAS

by from Beaverton |

Though I didn't purchase my vehicle through them, the assistance provided by their customer was good and flexible to my needs. I would recommend them any time.

Loyal customer

by from Happy Valley |

I am a previous customer and I always get my services done here and no where else. One thing that is amazing is that they really stick to their word. If you schedule an appointment, you will be seen at that time. That is truly amazing, therefore, I will be a loyal customer. +

Amazing

by from Happy Valley |

I heard about Fidelity Fleet and Fiance from Craiglist, so I decided to give it a swing. I had a prescheduled appointment and I was taken in immediately. The service was great and the people were polite. Thanks for looking out for me.