Fidelity Fleet and Finance Auto Sales

11880 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR 97223

Used 888-520-2687 Used 888-520-2687

Were The Dealers Buy Their Cars Too!!

My husband. And i had a great experience

by from Tigard or |

My husband and i were treated wonderfully by Milo and Tym. They understand what we needed and worked hard to get the right car for us. Milo was friendly and professional and was patient as we asked to see several cars. They put us in a great car that fit our budget. I would recommend milo and the team at tigard fidelity fleet and finance to anyone looking for a car

Great customer service

by from Gresham, OR |

Milo was the rep that helped us, very friendly...we were replacing a car that got totaled out during an accident and they made the whole process very easy for us.

milo sales

by from salem oregon |

He was helpful and nice. Help get what i needed it. Took time to get what was needed.

Mike burris

by from beverton oregon |

I have been shopping for quite some time and found the perfect pre-owned car but I've been looking for on the lot I was greeted by Isidro . Great guy.. we of course took the car on a drive and it was exactly what I was looking for . We then sat down and they met my financial monthly payment that I needed. Stress. Free. Thanks Fidelity.

Great service

by from portland,or |

I'm super particular about what I want, and don't like to be given the run around. From start to finish was a breeze. Started with Rodney the finance guy on the phone lead me to the sales team of Myllo who was very helpful and next to Isidro. Isidro was able to find exactly what I wanted/needed! It was great and I am very thankful!

Great service

by from Portland, Or |

Great service and used cars. From the back office to the sales rep all around 5 stars! Rodney was a huge help initially leading me to Isidro to find exactly what I was looking for and eventually helped me close the deal.

Tired of being the cleanup crew for the owners

by from Tigard, Oregon |

The owners of this dealership were so lonely that they had to mislead their prospective car buyers with a phony mass mailing tilted United Stated Prize Service. I hope their employees do the right thing and quit working for a dealer, who misrepresents their business and negatively impacts their employee's livelihood. Do not be fooled by the content of the message in the mass mailing or even after you call the 855-776-4555 phone number. When you arrive at the dealership, they take your personal information first and then switch you from the salesperson onto a very nice manager. The owners have so little appreciation for this employee in a leadership role that they direct them to act as a patsy. Sad day, sad place with so little future.

Best car experience ever!!!!

by from Milwaukie or |

After a bunch of no's we were starting to get doubtful that we would ever get a new car...on our way to another dealership I saw these guys and decided to stop. Don helped us right away and was positive from the get go. He was confident he could get us a deal on a great car.the boss man was able to approve us aside from a few bumps in our credit, he was so honest and straight forward as was don. He went above and beyond..he even used his own debit card to start up our insurance! I couldn't be happier with happy valley and would send anyone there. They really do say yes! I'm the proud owner of a 2012 Ford Focus!!! Thank you all!

Such A Great Team

by from Tigard Oregon |

I showed up with no appointment and they brought over a car from their other lot to let me test drive. Everyone was so sweet and Milo the sales associate answered all of my questions. Once I had picked out my car Kito the finance manager got me a great intrest rate. The whole process was quick and painless. They even let me borrow one of their wonderful sales associates to drive me new car back home. They really put in every extra effort.

High Priced and Pushy

by from Portland, Oregon |

RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! They will sell you a vehicle 10,000 over the actual value.

Fidelity Fleet and Finance Auto Sales responded to this review

April 24, 2015

We want to assure you that the success of our dealership relies heavily on honesty and integrity, and that begins with making sure our customers leave happy. That being said, we are very sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience with us, but also want you to know that our intention is never to deceive our customers. We would like an opportunity to clear up any confusion from your visit and encourage you to contact our dealership. Wish you all the best in your search for the right vehicle.