1st Class Imports

1st Class Imports

15412 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44142

Used 888-711-4961

WE FINANCE EVERYONE! BEST PRICES IN TOWN!

Great place, very customer oriented

by from Medina OH |

I just bought a 2005 Pontiac Grand AM for my daughter and am very please with services i've received. I was treated like an individual rather than a sales target which is rare now days. I was also given a chance to take the car over to my mechanic so that i can be sure of the vehicle's condition. Financing program and extended warranty were both offered and explained to me not only in the form or a "low payment" but in a way that i can understand and make proper financial decision. Overall i can tell you that this was by far my best car shopping experience and i will gladly recommend 1st class imports to anyone. Thank you

Great car buying experience, very honest and easy!

by from Chardon Ohio |

I just bought a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica with over 100K and it is honestly the best car i've ever had, miles don't do the justice on this car. I have been saving for so long and looking for like 3 months for a perfect car, and i finally got a great deal. Dan was super honest with me, gave me a free CARFAX and my mechanic was able to look at the car before i bought it. I was a bit worried about the mileage, but my mechanic gave it a perfect bill of health. I am one happy gal, thanks Dan!

Truly is a great place!

by from Novelty Ohio |

I purchased a Lexus ES330 for my daughter from 1st Class Imports in July, she needed a nice reliable car to take to an out of state college. I could tell you that this has been my daughters first car buying experience and my fourth, but the best by far. We were able to finance jointly, which allowed my daughter to build her credit, i was able to get the extended warranty financed in at a very reasonable price and the price of the car was the best part. These guys truly have wholesale priced cars, i have done a very though search for about 2 months and couldn't find a better quality car at this price. I was very pleased that sales people are not pushy and aren't just wanting to shove you in a profitable car, its a small but very family friendly dealership. I will certainly come back here for my son's first car in a few years!

Honesty and excellent customer service!

by from Wadsworth OH |

I just bought a Dodge Charger and let me tell you that i have been so called pre-approved by 4 other dealerships that told me that payment was going to be one number and when i get there it was either totally different with a bunch of add ons or they'd want to put me in a different car i don't even want. Its very frustration to shop for the right financing deal cause i don't have the best of credit but had a large down payment so every dealer was telling me i was approved but basically were trying to screw me over. These guys were super cool, they got me the car i applied for at the rate quoted and the payment promised, that easy! No questions asked, i was able to drive my Charger in 45 minutes with paperwork and all. I honestly was loosing hope of getting a normal deal but Daniel made it happen, i am very thankful to 1st class imports for their honesty and patience. I will recommend them to any potential car buyers i know. Thanks guys!

Real nice people, good cars!

by from Willoughby OH |

My friend recommended that we stop up at 1st Class to look and compare Nissan Maxima's that we were looking at for my wife. Basically, much better car and price to the one we were going to buy, plus we got a discount on financing. Everything was real easy, no lengthy paperwork and endless waiting. We were out in under an hour.

Best small dealership experience

by from Woodmere OH |

Excellent small dealership experience! They know their cars, prices and financing options. No extra hassles, fees and gimmicks. Carfax report was provided for free, i was able to inspect the car at my mechanic, i mean it was a very easy experience for me. Now i'm a proud owner of a 2007 Toyota Camry and i will refer anyone to 1st Class Imports, because i had and excellent experience! Thanks guys

Great out of state buying experience!

by from Erie PA |

I just bought a 2012 Ford Fusion for my brother in Erie PA. He came to pick it up and everything was smooth and ready, the car was in excellent shape, still under factory warranty. The dealership is nice and clean, sales lady is very friendly. Its hard buying a car without seeing it, but this one was a winner! Thanks for all the help.

Great Company Great Prices

by from Twinsburg Ohio |

Had a great experience when I purchased my 2011 BMW 328xi. Love the car. I was treated like human being rather than a commission check when I walked in. Alina was great from sales to finance. I will be sure to recommend 1st Class Imports for next car purchase! Saved three grand compare to a BMW dealer.

2006 Volkswagen Touareg purchase

by from Baltimore MD |

My husband and I just bought a 2006 VW Touareg online from First Class Imports. My hubby was very skeptical of the whole "online" purchase experience, especially that we live so far away in Maryland. We have seen the vehicle on the dealer's website with multiple pictures and a great description, but its quite alot of money to do it site unseen so we decided to place a deposit on the vehicle and come see it in person prior to purchase. We were both very nervous that the car wouldn't be what we expected it to be, but were amazed to find out that it was all and more than what we had expected! The car was clean, drove excellent, and even had floor mats! I know, i know, we're picky but every bit was important to us. Alina ( our sales rep) picked us up at the airport, showed us every bit of options that the vehicle had and helped us complete necessary paperwork. We drove over 500 miles home very happy with our purchase, very relieved that everything worked out, and i sincerely thank our sales rep for having the patience to deal with us. Thank you so much!

EXCELLENT PRICES!

by from North Olmstead OH |

I just bought a 2005 Mini Cooper from 1st class imports. I shopped around, did my research and really these guys are right on the money! Few other ones i looked at with similar prices were not as clean and i was able to bring my mechanic to inspect the car before i bought it. Thank you guys! Eric.M

Great car, great place!

by from North Olmstead OH |

We just bought a 2004 Mazda RX8 for my son from 1st Class Imports. I just wanted to share my honest review and let all prospective customers know what a great place this is. My phone calls were always answered promptly, financing was taken care of right on the spot, the car was ready for pick up as promised and i can go on about the little things that were just right. Very easy to deal with, small family owned place that 's just right. Thank you guys!