1st Class Imports

15412 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44142

Used 888-711-4961 Used 888-711-4961

WE FINANCE EVERYONE! BEST PRICES IN TOWN!

Great place, very customer oriented

by from Medina OH |

I just bought a 2005 Pontiac Grand AM for my daughter and am very please with services i've received. I was treated like an individual rather than a sales target which is rare now days. I was also given a chance to take the car over to my mechanic so that i can be sure of the vehicle's condition. Financing program and extended warranty were both offered and explained to me not only in the form or a "low payment" but in a way that i can understand and make proper financial decision. Overall i can tell you that this was by far my best car shopping experience and i will gladly recommend 1st class imports to anyone. Thank you

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I recently bought a 2013 VW Jetta TDI from 1st Class imports. Daniel was very friendly and a breath of fresh air compared to other dealers. There was clear communication throughout the entire process and he treated me with respect. Also, the cars on his site are the ones on the lot. With other dealerships, that's not always the case. I would definitely buy another car from him in the future!

used car buying

by from north olmsted |

I bought an Infiniti from here, very honest and nice customer service. Great car for the price I got it for. If I buy another used car I'm for sure coming back. Buying processes took awhile but it was the banks fault

work with Dan, he was very nice to work with

by from Beachwood Ohio |

Dan was very helpful and honest. Straight to the point. I bought a Toyota from him.

Love my mazda!

by from North Royalton OH |

We have purchased a mazda for my wife and she is very happy about her new car. I was pleased with a small business "no hassle" setting at 1st class imports. We came in, test drove the car with Dani, made a deal and signed the paperwork: all in under an hour. I would definitely recommend these guys, great cars!

Great car buying experience, very honest and easy!

by from Chardon Ohio |

I just bought a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica with over 100K and it is honestly the best car i've ever had, miles don't do the justice on this car. I have been saving for so long and looking for like 3 months for a perfect car, and i finally got a great deal. Dan was super honest with me, gave me a free CARFAX and my mechanic was able to look at the car before i bought it. I was a bit worried about the mileage, but my mechanic gave it a perfect bill of health. I am one happy gal, thanks Dan!

Truly is a great place!

by from Novelty Ohio |

I purchased a Lexus ES330 for my daughter from 1st Class Imports in July, she needed a nice reliable car to take to an out of state college. I could tell you that this has been my daughters first car buying experience and my fourth, but the best by far. We were able to finance jointly, which allowed my daughter to build her credit, i was able to get the extended warranty financed in at a very reasonable price and the price of the car was the best part. These guys truly have wholesale priced cars, i have done a very though search for about 2 months and couldn't find a better quality car at this price. I was very pleased that sales people are not pushy and aren't just wanting to shove you in a profitable car, its a small but very family friendly dealership. I will certainly come back here for my son's first car in a few years!

Honesty and excellent customer service!

by from Wadsworth OH |

I just bought a Dodge Charger and let me tell you that i have been so called pre-approved by 4 other dealerships that told me that payment was going to be one number and when i get there it was either totally different with a bunch of add ons or they'd want to put me in a different car i don't even want. Its very frustration to shop for the right financing deal cause i don't have the best of credit but had a large down payment so every dealer was telling me i was approved but basically were trying to screw me over. These guys were super cool, they got me the car i applied for at the rate quoted and the payment promised, that easy! No questions asked, i was able to drive my Charger in 45 minutes with paperwork and all. I honestly was loosing hope of getting a normal deal but Daniel made it happen, i am very thankful to 1st class imports for their honesty and patience. I will recommend them to any potential car buyers i know. Thanks guys!

Real nice people, good cars!

by from Willoughby OH |

My friend recommended that we stop up at 1st Class to look and compare Nissan Maxima's that we were looking at for my wife. Basically, much better car and price to the one we were going to buy, plus we got a discount on financing. Everything was real easy, no lengthy paperwork and endless waiting. We were out in under an hour.

Best small dealership experience

by from Woodmere OH |

Excellent small dealership experience! They know their cars, prices and financing options. No extra hassles, fees and gimmicks. Carfax report was provided for free, i was able to inspect the car at my mechanic, i mean it was a very easy experience for me. Now i'm a proud owner of a 2007 Toyota Camry and i will refer anyone to 1st Class Imports, because i had and excellent experience! Thanks guys