1st Class Imports

1st Class Imports

15412 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44142

Used 888-711-4961

WE FINANCE EVERYONE! BEST PRICES IN TOWN!

EXCELLENT PRICES!

by from North Olmstead OH |

I just bought a 2005 Mini Cooper from 1st class imports. I shopped around, did my research and really these guys are right on the money! Few other ones i looked at with similar prices were not as clean and i was able to bring my mechanic to inspect the car before i bought it. Thank you guys! Eric.M

Best small dealership experience

by from Woodmere OH |

Excellent small dealership experience! They know their cars, prices and financing options. No extra hassles, fees and gimmicks. Carfax report was provided for free, i was able to inspect the car at my mechanic, i mean it was a very easy experience for me. Now i'm a proud owner of a 2007 Toyota Camry and i will refer anyone to 1st Class Imports, because i had and excellent experience! Thanks guys

Great out of state buying experience!

by from Erie PA |

I just bought a 2012 Ford Fusion for my brother in Erie PA. He came to pick it up and everything was smooth and ready, the car was in excellent shape, still under factory warranty. The dealership is nice and clean, sales lady is very friendly. Its hard buying a car without seeing it, but this one was a winner! Thanks for all the help.

Great Company Great Prices

by from Twinsburg Ohio |

Had a great experience when I purchased my 2011 BMW 328xi. Love the car. I was treated like human being rather than a commission check when I walked in. Alina was great from sales to finance. I will be sure to recommend 1st Class Imports for next car purchase! Saved three grand compare to a BMW dealer.

2006 Volkswagen Touareg purchase

by from Baltimore MD |

My husband and I just bought a 2006 VW Touareg online from First Class Imports. My hubby was very skeptical of the whole "online" purchase experience, especially that we live so far away in Maryland. We have seen the vehicle on the dealer's website with multiple pictures and a great description, but its quite alot of money to do it site unseen so we decided to place a deposit on the vehicle and come see it in person prior to purchase. We were both very nervous that the car wouldn't be what we expected it to be, but were amazed to find out that it was all and more than what we had expected! The car was clean, drove excellent, and even had floor mats! I know, i know, we're picky but every bit was important to us. Alina ( our sales rep) picked us up at the airport, showed us every bit of options that the vehicle had and helped us complete necessary paperwork. We drove over 500 miles home very happy with our purchase, very relieved that everything worked out, and i sincerely thank our sales rep for having the patience to deal with us. Thank you so much!

Great car, great place!

by from North Olmstead OH |

We just bought a 2004 Mazda RX8 for my son from 1st Class Imports. I just wanted to share my honest review and let all prospective customers know what a great place this is. My phone calls were always answered promptly, financing was taken care of right on the spot, the car was ready for pick up as promised and i can go on about the little things that were just right. Very easy to deal with, small family owned place that 's just right. Thank you guys!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE.......

by from CLEVELAND OHIO |

I PURCHASED AN AUDI A4 CABRIOLET FROM THEM, AND I LOVE THE CAR,AND ALINA WAS VERY HELPFULL TO PROCESS THE SALE,I WOULD GO BACK THERE TO BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE THANKS AGAIN

GOOD CARS, GREAT PRICES!

by from Diamond OH |

I bought my Tahoe from 1st class imports and im happy with the purchase. They took care of me and my family, we were in an out fast, and we got a great deal. They have some very nice cars and i would definitely buy from them again.

Satisfied customer from Cleveland

by from streetsboro OH |

My wife and I purchased a 2003 Saturn Vue from these guys and we are so pleased with the transaction and the car itself. The price was excellent, the car was in immaculate shape and we even received a discount toward future service trips. I think that with as many dealers around as we have in cleveland area these guys definitely stand for what they advertise. Thank you!

Excellent family owner store!

by from Willoughby OH |

I just purchased a 2004 VW Jetta from 1st Class Imports. My daughter is thrilled with the car, i got financing and paperwork done in less than 2 hours! Its so convenient, they are small, family owned place with excellent people, great customer service, and wonderful service department. I am looking for a car for myself next and will be sure to make 1st class imports my first stop. Sincerely Heather form Willoughby

Buyer beware

by from Michigan |

I was in the market for a nice used minivan after my van finally bit the dust. I purchased a 2007 Honda from 1st Class Imports in 2010 because they had a 100% positive rating on eBay. Carfax stated that the vehicle was accident free. Alina was kind enough to meet us at the airport with the van and all the paperwork. I made the mistake of not thoroughly inspecting the van before taking possession. On the way home at a rest stop I noticed that the body panels on one side were not lined up. Upon getting the van back home, the paint was very tacky on one side. When I brought the van in to get a faulty CV joint replaced, the dealership could immediately tell that the vehicle had been wrecked and pointed out several other issues directly related to an accident on the passenger's side. I still have the van 2 years later and it runs fine and serves my needs, but the whole passenger's side is dull from the repair and repainting job done by 1st Class. I firmly believe that they buy abused and wrecked vehicles at auction, repair and repaint (poorly), then sell them as accident free cars. Be careful with this company and thoroughly inspect before purchase. I'll never buy another vehicle sight unseen again.