Bergen Car Company, Inc.

Bergen Car Company, Inc.

22 U.s. 46, Lodi, NJ 07644

Used 866-982-0221

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

Best place to get a car!

by from Atlantic City, NJ |

Bergen Car Company is a great dealership to purchase all types of cars. I just purchased a Nissan Rogue and overall, I am happy with not only with the car but with their service too. Ray, the sales manager and his team were excellent. I was satisfied with their service. This dealership provides great deals, good cars, reasonable prices and they also provide car fax which some companies don't. I would recommend this dealership to friends and families.

Go to Bergen Car Company, so glad I did!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

After hours of research online, I chose to go to Bergen Car Company. They had the car I wanted in the price range I could afford. After seeing poor reviews for many other dealers. Most of the reviews were good for Bergen Car Company. This was a special purchase for me, it was for my daughters 16th birthday. She cried with joy & was in disbelief when we sat in her black 2008 BMW 328xi for the 1st time. It was exactly the reaction I was hoping for :) I spoke with Ray on the phone & he was very friendly/patient with me as I had many questions before a possible 3 hour drive. Everyone in the office was great! I am glad I made the drive! They offered me lunch or something to drink. I was able to test drive a few cars before making a final hassle free decision. I am in love with this car & will be back to Bergen to get myself one. The car was very clean & well tuned. I have had the car for 4 months now. Took the car to get serviced recently with no issues reported. I was ready to give a good review a couple days after purchase, but then Ray called me within the 1st week of purchase to see how everything was going. I thanked him again & I said I would complete a good review after I got off the phone with him as I was extremely satisfied with my purchase. He told me to wait at least 3 to 4 months to send in a review so it would ensure I was happy with this car. Wow he was confident in what he was selling & it made my confidence even stronger. It was a great experience overall. My credit wasn't the greatest, but Ray's efforts got me into this car. He made sure I was comfortable with the monthly payments & made a few calls until he could get me the best financing available to both of us. I would highly recommend Bergen Car Company. I will be back. Thank you Ray & the rest of the team for helping me accomplish a goal I set when my daughter was 1st born. Only the best for her & you helped me achieve that. I am truly grateful! Hope to see you soon & when that time comes, hopefully I drive away in a white BMW next time!

Best Car Dealership I've been to!

by from Paterson, NJ |

I traded in my 2004 Acura MDX for a 2011 Acura MDX that I purchased from them in October. The staff worked hard to get me the best deal and rate possible. They did not stop until I was satisfied with my loan. My car only had 1 key, Bergan Car Company took it upon themselves to get me my extra key on their dime. Really appreciative for that. By far the best service I've experienced at a used car dealer, and I've been too many. I would definitely be returning when I am ready to trade in my vehicle next time. Thank you Bergan Car Company, especially Farris, for your service!!

I AM MOST IMPRESSED WITH THIS PLACE!!!!

by from HALEDON, NJ |

I bought so many cars in my time.. I have had my share experiences with car dealerships. Usually very aggressive. I know I don't have the best of credit. I told them that before I got there. I told them I was working with a small down payment. I told them exactly what I wanted over the phone so I don't waste my time going there for nothing. They told me they had an approval for me. I was expecting the run around after I got there because that is what I was used to getting from the dealers. They didn't try to change the car I wanted or ask for more down payment. They actually did have an approval for me when I got there. I test drove the car, I signed, and drove away. No hassle what so ever. They were very social people. We laughed , joked around and handled business. I have officially made this the go to place when I want to buy a car or if anyone asks for my recommendation.

great service

by from new york, ny |

Great service wonderful staff works with you according to your needs also make sure your car is in the best condition best dealership ever !!!

Excellent experience! Great service!

by from MP, NJ |

These guys are awesome...I went to Bergen Car based on their prices and the reviews I read on cars.com....I wanted to see if they were legit. To my surprise, they were better than advertised. They did not have the car i was looking for but Fares took my information and details of the car. Within 4 days he called me back to let me know he found the car, sent me pictures, had it detailed and two days later i purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37x (All in less than a week). After purchasing the car, the brakes were squeaking a bit so I called Fares and w/ in days he replaced the pads and also fixed a minor chip in the windshield. Fares, Ray, girls in the office and guys in the lot were all part of the process...Excellent price, excellent service and great staff. Thanks again Fares!

Went in for service bought another car!!!!

by from Landing, NJ |

Upgraded from a 2009 C300 to a 2012, Fares was a pleasure to deal with! This is the third Mercedes we have purchased from him, my girlfriend had just picked up a super clean 2011 a few weeks earlier! We both got a nice surprise as we received $150.00 checks for referrals. A great company to deal with, the buying process is painless, you work with Fares and you work the whole deal with him, you don't get passed over to different people which can be annoying at certain dealerships! Almost everything that they promise you they follow through on! Hadil knows her stuff also........Will definitely be back again for sure and will be sending family and friends their way also! As always it was a pleasure, thanks again Fares!!!!!

Great service and pleasant to deal with..

by from Saddle Brook,NJ |

I purchased a Nissan Rogue from Bergen car company in august. The car was like brand new and drives beautiful. Great service and very great people to deal with. Faris is a great person worked with us for what we wanted to pay for the finance. Fair and reliable I love my car and would go back again to purchase have beautiful cars and reasonable prices.

Best hands down

by from Bronx Ny |

this place is great love my infiniti g37x was looking for it for a while went to 1000 places either it was to expensive or bad condition so i kepted searching i found Bergen car company and everything was perfect from costumer service to the tread on my tires i recommend this place 100%

Best place hands down

by from bronx new york |

Went to 15 plus dealers looking for an infiniti i saw alot of scams and in the end of the day i called it quits intill i saw Bergen car company and also saw a beautiful black infiniti g37x it was just like i wanted price was great customer service was has good i felt comfortable dealing there i recommend this place for sure

2009 BMW

by from CLIFTON,NJ |

After weeks of searching for a new car, we came across this dealership on the web. Great cars for low prices, we had to check it out myself. We arrived at the dealership, and fell in love with a 09' BMW 528i. This car is in tip top shape, no scratches, completely loaded with all the features. Faris gave us a great price and was able to secure us with a loan , a great interest rate , and a 3 yr. warranty , all for an affordable monthly cost. I could not be happier with my new car. The service that we received was excellent. Faris and the employees at Bergen Car Company are the best !!! Thanks for everything!!