Luxury Auto Sales

3410 Dunvale Rd, Houston, TX 77063

Used 877-298-6183

Great little car lot

by from Houston, Tx |

My boyfriend and I have bought two cars from this lot. Nash was our salesman and he is a great guy, really nice. The cars were fairly priced and while we had them they drove well. We didn't have them very long to know if there were any long term issues with either because, unfortunately he ended up totalling both cars, but I don't think there would have been a problem. They have nice cars at this lot whether you're looking for a luxury car or something a little more mainstream.

Decide for yourself!!

by from Houston,TX |

I would really love to rate this dealership as a 5 star but I can't. To elaborate... My salesman Naser IMO went above and beyond to accommodate me. During the entire process he was very polite and attentive (believe me when I say it was very surprising...esp because he is a salesman). The only reason I have to take away a star is because although I love the car and it didn't/doesn't have any serious problems ( thank God I bought the warranty) the problems that it does have.... I notified the dealership ,before signing the contract, about and was told everything would be taken care of. Unfortunately that part of the deal is not being honored (completely). Hopefully, I will be able to write and amend this review in a few days or weeks and report that everything was satisfactorily handled.