Broadway Motor Car Inc.

324 Columbia Turnpike, Rensselaer, NY 12144

Used 888-503-7045 Used 888-503-7045

Great experience

by from Rensselaer NY |

I stopped by because it was near work and test drove a car I ended up loving. I was shopping after my old car unexpectedly died and needed a car. The sales man Tony put no pressure on me, and it was a pleasant sales experience. They were very helpful in getting financing as well. They told me exactly what to bring in, and got everything setup without hassle. They did strongly encourage me to get the extended warrantee, which I was not interested in, and then ended up providing me a 6 month warrantee anyway. Everyone was very friendly and helpful without pressure through the whole process!

Vehicle Purchase

by from East Greenbush, NY |

While the office space is outdated, our customer service from Sarah and Tony was amazing. Our experience was relatively hassle free (call from Kelly was unnecessary). The vehicle we purchased is phenomenal. If gas prices go too high, we'll go back looking for an economical vehicle with them.

Great Dealer!

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I bought a 2007 Yukon XL from them in May. The truck was exactly as advertised and priced well. Randy was wonderful to work with and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. In fact the entire staff there was great and made sure everything was done right. The truck runs great and we are very happy with our purchase and would recommend this dealer to anyone who wants a used vehicle! They do it right! Sorry it took so long for me to get this write up we have been camping away!

Surprising Experience

by from Queensbury, NY |

We bought a 2000 4Runner and within the first couple of months there were a few issues.(to be expected when you buy a call with over 100,000 miles) They were excellent to deal with and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. With 4 kids needing cars, this is our new "go to" place for vehicles. Thanks for renewing my faith that there are still honest people out there who just care about doing a good job and making their customers happy!

Successful transaction

by from shelburne Falls, ma |

We recently purchased a used truck from Broadway motors. Nice truck, but after purchase, a couple of issues developed. Broadway motors resolved the matters promptly. Also since we live a long distance from the dealership they graciously put a significant amount of fuel in the tank. With special thanks to Allen and Randy.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kinderhook, NY |

Randy, Tony and Sarah are great to deal with. I stopped in a few times to look at trucks and was undecided. They didn't push me. Randy told me I could drive any vehicle and it was fine if I took it for an extended drive. After a lot of thinking on my part, I decided to go for it. I never bought a car where I felt like the dealer was on my side, trying to do the best they could. I was really happy with what we worked out. Very, very fair. Randy was even really great to my daughter when we picked the truck up. He gave her some really neat stuffed animals. She loves them. A week after I got the truck, I heard a noise and called. They found out what it was and immediately had it fixed at a local shop. No if's and or buts about it. Just taken care of. I wanted another thing looked at, DONE! I highly recommend this dealership. They are just great, honest people trying to make a living and make customers happy. If they treat all customers like I have been treated (I am sure they do), they will do great. Its a different kind of buying experience. I took the time to post this on Google too. I am so happy with them, I want other people to know about it.

They go the extra mile

by from East greenbush, ny |

I bought an 08 Truck after stopping by on a "just to look" outing. Started by looking at what I thought I wanted, and moved on to the truck I bought. Randy, our salesmen put no pressure on me, answered all of our questions and gave us a pleasurable experience that you wouldn't expect from a used car dealer. We ended up joking around and having a good laugh. I ended up agreeing to buy the truck for a very reasonable price, basically list! I came back two days later to pick it up and that's where the experience got even better. Toys for the kids, a car wash kit, a fresh jiffy lube, and everything all prepped for a smooth transaction. The truck was great...loved it...until I noticed the passenger side door locks (4door) weren't working a day later. I called Randy, who without question told me to drop it off and they would take care of it. I did the next day. As nothing is ever simple, it took 3 actuator replacements (something these trucks are unfortunately known for) and a new ground for them. This was all done without a thought or complaint. I came to pick it up...and got treated to another fresh wash and more toys for the kids! This truly was one of the best car buying experiences I've had...even compared to buying new! These guys "get it", have a great product, at a reasonable price and GREAT service. They will see my business again for sure. Thanks Randy and Broadway!

Best Car Dealer Experience Ive Ever Had

by from albany,ny |

Sarah and the rest of the Broadway Motor crew made the process of buying so easy and carefree. I have bought both new and used before and they were by far the easiest, most trustworthy people I've dealt with. Not only were they able to get me into a bigger vehicle for my growing family they worked with my not so awesome credit and kept me in a payment amount I knew I would be able to manage without an issue. Sarah even was able to get me an even lower rate than we originally discussed and a warranty for my vehicle which at first we werent going to be able to add. They truly look out for their customer's best interest. The only car dealer I will be dealing with from now on.

excellent dealership

by from pittsfield mass |

I would go back and by a car every time from Broadway Motors they were excellent told them what I wanted and what I wanted to spend and they found a car for me within a couple of days I had my car. The people were very nice and helped me out in a great way . Would recommend all my friends to go and purchase a car from Broadway Motors.

PC12312011

by from poestenkill,New York |

Best deals, best trucks in capital region. Went there looking for silverado truck. They had all my choices. Hardest part was picking one out.

Broadway Motor Car Inc. responded to this review

May 29, 2013

Thank You for your business. All of us at Broadway Motor Car appreciate your business and are here to help service you the best that we can. We do try to please everyone the best that we can. Thank You for shopping with us. Michael Nicholas General Manager