Broadway Motor Car Inc.

324 Columbia Turnpike, Rensselaer, NY 12144

Used 888-503-7045

Great Service

by from Schuylerville |

Mike was great and easy to work with and very reasonable with his prices. Great dealership, had a great experience.

Very successful, highly recommend!

by from East Greenbush, NY |

I just recently traded in my old car for a newer model at Broadway Motors and I was more than pleased with the entire process. The employers are very helpful, efficient and will help to make your buying/trading process an easy one! Broadway Motor's also did a wonderful job at giving me a great price as a trade in and helping me out with financing my new vehicle. They truly do care about their clients and I would definitely recommend them to all!!

Broadway Motor Car Inc. responded to this review

May 29, 2013

Thank You for choosing Broadway Motor Car for your purchase. We truly appreciate your business. Please call us with any questions you may have anytime. Remember ...THE RIGHT PRICE....THE RIGHT CAR.... BroadwayMotorCar.com

Looking 4 Something Used

by from Sand lake , Ny |

I just wanted to say Thank you so much to Michael Nicholas at Broadway motor Cars in Rensselaer. He helped me out and gave me a chance that no other big car dealers would.. I didn't have any credit and everybody wanted to hit me with a hight rate. He sat down and work things out so I could get a low rate and stuck to the payments that I needed to be in.. I would tell anybody that is looking for a car to go to Broadway Motors cause you will walk out of there with the car that you want and they will help you out that no other dealer would. Thank you Broadway Motors for given me that chance and putting me back on the road.. I love my 2011 Jeep Compass.. Thanks 4 everything.

by from Adams MA |

I was very satisfied with my purchase of a Toyota Rav4

Broadway Motor Car Inc. responded to this review

June 8, 2012

Thank You for your business. Feel free to contact us at anytime. We are here to assist you whether your vehicle is under warranty or not. Thank You for shopping at Broadway Motor Car in East Greenbush,NY.