Vaughn Chevrolet

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1102 NW Main, Bunkie, LA 71322

Worse Buying Experience

by from Lafayette, LA |

This was my worse buying experience ever, buyer beware. The sales "associate" and registration-title person were both terrible. Attempted calls to these two persons resulted in no response or no help. The only reason I gave a 1 star rating was because of the receptionist Rachel, she sent me 60 day license and correct temporary registration because someone dropped the ball.....more etc...... Stay away........You were warned.

Excellent! Well worth the drive

by from Hammond, LA |

I simply cannot say enough great things about Vaughn Motors in Bunkie LA. Their pricing and integrity more than made up for the drive! I would recommend friends, family, strangers-anyone that wants to receive the best deal while being treated respectfully and honestly to call them and give them a shot at selling you a car. We found everything to be exactly Dennis Nezat and Richard Juneau promised-bottom line we found them to have the utmost integrity. As clichas it sounds I would send my grandmother to this dealership-they give new car sales a whole new (positive) meaning, I do not work for them, did not know any of them before I bought my car, and have no affiliation with car dealers or dealerships. Just a great experience that is worth sharing-give them a call and make the drive.

Quick Response

by from Pineville, La. |

After reviewing on Cars.Com I got several email/texts regarding my inquiries very quickly. Very nice to have that response.