Mercedes-Benz of North Palm Beach

(4.6) 7 Reviews

9275 Alternate A1A, North Palm Beach, FL 33403

Can't get a call back

by from Jupiter, FL |

For the past month, I have on at least 5 occasions tried to get a quote to have a remote starter installed on my 2010 E350. 3 of those times I have been forwarded to an endlessly ringing extension. The forth time the receptionist finally picked up again, took my information, and said someone would get right back to me. Nobody did. After another week and a half or so, I tried one more time. Endlessly ringing extension, receptionist finally picked up again and took my request and tried to find someone that could give an answer. She forwarded me to another woman who again took all my contact information, and what it was that I needed, and told me someone would be back with me shortly. It's been close to a week now with no response. I can't imagine actually using this dealership to do any service on my cars. I moved here from NJ where I had the best service operation ever at Open Road Mercedes. I expected the same kind of customer service from Mercedes here. I have not found it.

Nicest car dealership and friendliest staff ever.

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

This is the nicest car dealership I have ever been to. Beautiful, welcoming, comfortable and exciting! I had the best car buying experience I have ever had with Scott Bertha. Scott and his managers were very knowledgeable and friendly. They bent over backwards to accommodate me and we LOVE the car they recommended for us and ultimately purchased from them.

BEST MERCEDES DEALERSHIP IN NORTH AMERICA

by from SINGER ISLAND, FLORIDA |

BEST DEALERSHIP AND BEST SALES TEAM EVER !! I HAVE OWNED S CLASS BEFORE, ALONG WITH 750 LI BMW AND A8L AUDI AND THIS MERCEDES BENZ OF NORTH PALM BEACH KNOWLEDGE, PROFESSIONALISM, AND COURTESY FAR EXCEEDS ANY DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER VISITED --- THE SALESMAN, FRANK VACARO AND THE SALES MANAGER ARTHUR GAVE ME A SENSE OF GENUINE CARING AND CONCERN FOR MY NEEDS AND NOT FOR THEIR SALES QUOTA --- THIS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THE BEST ONE EVER FOR ME ( AND, UNTIL NOW, I DREADED THE THOUGHT OF GOING THROUGH THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE ) -- WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP, AND FRANK, ARTHUR, TO ANYONE WHO DESIRES A SMOOTH, FAIR, AND COMFORTABLE CAR BUYING EVENT - THE 2014 S-550 IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST LUXURIOUS CAR I HAVE EVER BEEN IN -- EVERYTHING FROM SAFETY AND COMFORT TO TECHNOLOGY IS INCREDIBLE --

Am shopping, not ready yet.

by from Tequesta, Fla |

I have been to this dealership several times trying to decide on equipment, size of vehicle etc. The sales staff has been more than accomodating as I understand they are on commission it is like they are being paid to be patient and nice. I appreciate that, and may be the cause of me finally deciding on their location.

my sales rep and finance person were the best!!

by from Palm Beach, FL |

My experience with this dealership was nothing less than perfect. I went there to check out a car i saw on line. Russell and Melissa and your used car manager are exactly the type of professionals a dealership would want. My greatest compliment to this dealership is that I would recommend it to my closest friends and relatives! Thank you for providing such quality talent and for a painless, fruitful experience. Joseph A Alizio

Pleasant Buying Experience!

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

and unfortunately, that's all too unusual... The Salesman who helped us was professional, extremely helpful and very low pressure. that's about all I can say so far, but we left the dealership just this afternoon with our BEAUTIFUL new car and a good feeling overall about these folks.

Mercedes Review

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

A week ago I returned to the Mercedes Benz North Palm Beach Dealership to lease my second vehicle from Mark Ehmer, he was competent, patient, fair and expedient. The overall experience was so easy and effortless, a definite 2 thumbs up!! Thank you!