Ozzy's Car Company LLC

4195 W Chinden Blvd, Garden City, ID 83714

Wonderful people, wonderful car, wonderful price!!

by from Boise, ID |

I test drove cars at several dealers before buying my Subaru from Ozzy's and I couldn't be happier with my decision! Ozzy really went out of his way to get me into the perfect car for me and was wonderful to work with! He and Jeff, the manager, make themselves very available before, during, and after your purchase. They sold me a great car at a fair price and you can bet on excellent customer service through and through. Not to mention I absolutely love my car! Thanks guys!!!

Great service

by from Boise, ID |

I would recommend any one whoes looking for reliable transportation to go to Ozzy's car company... the customer service was awsome and they will go above and beyond to help you get into a car.... thanks guys!!

Be careful!!!

by from Boise, Id |

I got my daughter's car here - and things started great. Even purchased the 'extended warranty'. Started hearing some strange noises and took it in for an oil change etc. to have it checked out. Turns out the heads were cracked and needed a new engine. I bought the warranty but 'their coverage' wouldn't touch the damage. Very dissatisfied !!

OZZYS CAR COMPANY ... GET YOUR LEMON HERE

by from BOISE,ID |

My daughter purchased a car from Ozzy himself. She paid 7K for a saturn sport utility. Ozzy assured her the car had been gone through by a mechanic. She asked about transmission specifically and he said it was fine... Within a week she was having problems. She took it to a mechanic he informed her it was transmission. with in three weeks she had no car. Mechanic told her that the dealer had to of known the transmission was bad, Ozzy would only trade her for a car that is 13 years old and booked out at $4500.00. as dealers in Idaho can sell you a piece of crap car and get away with it. So if you really want to take a chance on this dealer go for it but there are to many others that will back there cars.

Enjoyable

by from Boise, Idaho |

Friendly no pressure salespeople. Our questions were answered quickly and straightforward. Calm clean atmosphere. We especially enjoyed the painless quick process in finalizing our vehicle purchase. We are very happy with our Jeep so far and would definitely recommend them!

Questionable tactics

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I stopped by here and looked at several cars recently. The salesman Enoch was very nice and easy to talk to. However, out of the 3 cars we drove, 2 of them had to be jumpstarted before we could test drive them. My wife and I were interested in one particular car and ended up talking to the manager about the trade in and sale price stuff. He said something that was very suspicious about having to purchase a warranty on a certain car. Too bad for the salesman, because we were pretty sure we were going to buy a car here until we heard the warranty line the boss gave us. I know a little bit about business, and binding products together like that is not legal. It made me leery of doing business with this company even though we really liked the selection of cars they had.

Best vehicle purchasing experience ever

by from Boise, ID |

It is a must for me to write a review for Ozzy Car Company in Boise, ID for the sole purpose of the honest service I have received. I have lived in four different states working in the customer service/business industry. When I transferred to Boise I did not have a liable source for whom to purchase a vehicle from. I visited multiple locations, some not giving me the time of day, however when I stumbled upon Ozzy I experienced a shift. AS I entered the lot I was approached by an endearing individual. He introduced himself as Enoc with one of the warmest smiles I ever received. Enoc was Unintimidating, and as what as I can equate to, a big brother feel. There was no pressure and all my questions were answered honestly. I was so excited I took multiple vehicles for a test drive that were painless and comfortable. I felt a sigh of relief and knew I was in good hands. I must add that everyone at this dealership was so friendly and polite that I was beside myself. Ozzy, especially Enoc, made me feel so comfortable and safe that I would recommend anyone that I know/meet to come to this dealership, no questions asked.

Outstanding Car Shopping Experience!

by from Boise, Idaho |

I looked at every car dealership in town and Ozzy's Car Company provided by far the best service and selection! I found the exact vehicle I was looking for with low miles in excellent condition for a reasonable price! It was worth every penny. The best part is that my salesman Jeff was incredibly helpful and never pushy. I felt completely comfortable throughout the entire process. Jeff made sure I received the best service possible from the moment we met until i was driving my incredible car off the lot! Jeff and Ozzy himself made absolutely sure that I got the very best deal possible and for that I am thankful! I was a first time buyer and they managed to get me just a 5% interest rate with ease! I could not have asked for a better experience or bargain. if you're shopping for an immaculate used car, go to Ozzy's.

S.GARCIA

by from Nampa |

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great expierience I had at Ozzy car company. My husband and I were approved on a car loan dispite my bad credit. It was quick and easy and I was able to drive home in my new car. The salesman I talked to Enoc was great and really explained everything to us. He found us the car I really wanted for a great price. I recommend anyone who's trying to buy a car to go to Ozzys car company.

Great Place to Buy!!!

by from Boise ID |

We love Ozzy's Car Company in Boise Idaho! They gave us a great deal and we got the car I had been dreaming of. We are so happy with the whole experience. Clinton was super fun!! Ozzy, the owner, is a really cool guy who treated us very nicely. We could not be more pleased with the Benz we got from them. We were ecstatic the whole way home and we still are after 2 weeks!!! You will not regret stopping by their lot to buy a car from them. They are great!! Rob and Wendy Pelton in Boise ID