Ozzy's Car Company

Used 866-800-2940

A Car For Every Budget!

LOVE THESE GUYS!

by from boise,id |

Was worried bout not having the best of credit but the guys at OZZY'S were great ! They helped me get into a car couldn't be happier the whole process was easy and they made it fun. My sales man Dan the man was awesome if u are looking for a good used car and great service OZZY'S is the place to go.

Great car buying experience!

by from Eagle ID |

My experience at Ozzy's was quite pleasant. I bought a 2004 Volvo XC90 and so far, I love it! It needed new tires, so they dropped the asking price and "Dan The Man" searched the valley for the best price on tires. Dan and Ozzy were helpful, nice and knowledgeable. My friend referred me to Ozzy's, and I will refer my family and friends to them. I even went back to have a noise and fluid levels checked, and Dan took it to their mechanics and they checked it out for me. After my purchase, they still treat me very well and let me know that my experience with them is very important.

Great service. Enoch was also a great salesman

by from Nampa id |

Enoc was awesome thank you for such a quick car deal: we were very pleased and thankful of him getting us into another car. I would definitely recommend getting a car from here they will work a deal.

Ozzys car company horrible

by from Boise, id |

I would NOT recommend going to this dealership as they WILL try to rip u off. They tried telling me my brand new car with low miles isant worth as much as there car that has thirty thousand miles more and 3 years older. They did not want to work a deal or budge on anything. I would never go back or recommend anyone to go here. U will get ripped off. The dealer owner thinks he can play and trick people into stuff and payments. By fair the worse people I've tried to work with

Wonderful people, wonderful car, wonderful price!!

by from Boise, ID |

I test drove cars at several dealers before buying my Subaru from Ozzy's and I couldn't be happier with my decision! Ozzy really went out of his way to get me into the perfect car for me and was wonderful to work with! He and Jeff, the manager, make themselves very available before, during, and after your purchase. They sold me a great car at a fair price and you can bet on excellent customer service through and through. Not to mention I absolutely love my car! Thanks guys!!!

Great service

by from Boise, ID |

I would recommend any one whoes looking for reliable transportation to go to Ozzy's car company... the customer service was awsome and they will go above and beyond to help you get into a car.... thanks guys!!

Be careful!!!

by from Boise, Id |

I got my daughter's car here - and things started great. Even purchased the 'extended warranty'. Started hearing some strange noises and took it in for an oil change etc. to have it checked out. Turns out the heads were cracked and needed a new engine. I bought the warranty but 'their coverage' wouldn't touch the damage. Very dissatisfied !!

OZZYS CAR COMPANY ... GET YOUR LEMON HERE

by from BOISE,ID |

My daughter purchased a car from Ozzy himself. She paid 7K for a saturn sport utility. Ozzy assured her the car had been gone through by a mechanic. She asked about transmission specifically and he said it was fine... Within a week she was having problems. She took it to a mechanic he informed her it was transmission. with in three weeks she had no car. Mechanic told her that the dealer had to of known the transmission was bad, Ozzy would only trade her for a car that is 13 years old and booked out at $4500.00. as dealers in Idaho can sell you a piece of crap car and get away with it. So if you really want to take a chance on this dealer go for it but there are to many others that will back there cars.

Enjoyable

by from Boise, Idaho |

Friendly no pressure salespeople. Our questions were answered quickly and straightforward. Calm clean atmosphere. We especially enjoyed the painless quick process in finalizing our vehicle purchase. We are very happy with our Jeep so far and would definitely recommend them!

Questionable tactics

by from Meridian, Idaho |

I stopped by here and looked at several cars recently. The salesman Enoch was very nice and easy to talk to. However, out of the 3 cars we drove, 2 of them had to be jumpstarted before we could test drive them. My wife and I were interested in one particular car and ended up talking to the manager about the trade in and sale price stuff. He said something that was very suspicious about having to purchase a warranty on a certain car. Too bad for the salesman, because we were pretty sure we were going to buy a car here until we heard the warranty line the boss gave us. I know a little bit about business, and binding products together like that is not legal. It made me leery of doing business with this company even though we really liked the selection of cars they had.

Best vehicle purchasing experience ever

by from Boise, ID |

It is a must for me to write a review for Ozzy Car Company in Boise, ID for the sole purpose of the honest service I have received. I have lived in four different states working in the customer service/business industry. When I transferred to Boise I did not have a liable source for whom to purchase a vehicle from. I visited multiple locations, some not giving me the time of day, however when I stumbled upon Ozzy I experienced a shift. AS I entered the lot I was approached by an endearing individual. He introduced himself as Enoc with one of the warmest smiles I ever received. Enoc was Unintimidating, and as what as I can equate to, a big brother feel. There was no pressure and all my questions were answered honestly. I was so excited I took multiple vehicles for a test drive that were painless and comfortable. I felt a sigh of relief and knew I was in good hands. I must add that everyone at this dealership was so friendly and polite that I was beside myself. Ozzy, especially Enoc, made me feel so comfortable and safe that I would recommend anyone that I know/meet to come to this dealership, no questions asked.