Toyota of Lakewood

Used 866-454-6735
Service 877-214-5810

Rudiness and Rip Off Prices...Very Disapointed

by from Bradenton,Florida |

Management Ruddiness...Rip Off Prices and they push the customers to buy Extended Warranties...They are not able to go the extra mile to help the customers...they are only there to steal from them... The advertise discounts and incentives...but at the end of the of the deal they don't apply it... Alert and Be Careful !!!

bad dealership

by from bradenton |

I bought a used Nissan through Toyota of lakewood, the sales manager was rude and unprofessional, after dealing with another sales manager I bought the car. I also bought a paint protection plan, after 6 months I came back to get my cars paint protected, the service was rude and started cursing in front of me. Never again will I ever buy a car through them again. Beware!

Upset to say the least

by from Wimauma, Florida |

I have had service several times there and while slow, the people seem to have done a good job. I also bought a Scion there and was ok with the transaction. Unfortunately, I scheduled a recall on my 2012 Camry with them for 2:00 today and they were less than stellar. After driving 35 minutes, I was told that they did not have the part to fix the car. I reminded that they gave me this time and scheduled the date. They said they had been shorted parts from Toyota and there was nothing they could do about it. I asked to talk to the Service Manager who was out to lunch at 2:00 PM. Some other person whom I assumed was the assistant came over and apologized. She said that they were only getting 5 parts a day from Toyota and were shorted today. I asked her, when they realized they were short, why didn't they call and reschedule my appointment and save me the drive there and back. She admitted that they should have. Then they told me that I would be responsible for the gas used instead of making the experience more palatable by offering to help me out. They offered to give me a rental, keep my car and fix it tomorrow and I would have to pick it up later in the day. I was not happy with this as I had my gate controller, my Sunshine pass, my sports equipment and many Christmas gifts in the car. I said ok but the rental car they brought had been smoked in and I decided to cut my losses and leave. I have rescheduled the recall fix with another Toyota dealer and if it works out will be taking my Scion and Camry there from now on

This is East Bradenton, not Lakewood Ranch

by from Bradenton, FL |

I tried to buy a used car here: rudeness and rip off prices. I brought my car here for repairs: rudeness and rip off prices I also know people who've used this dealership and the reviews you read here about the extremely rude manager and rip-offs on "extended warranties" are what happened to my friends too. I live nearby and have direct knowledge of my friend's experiences at this dealership. Also, this is not in or even near Lakewood Ranch. It's in East Bradenton and they're deceptive from the get-go by calling it something it isn't. Even if they think it sounds "Fancy", in reality, it's just plain old STUPID. East Bradenton is a nice place. We have the Manatee River, the Braden River, hanging moss on ancient oak trees. The first home built south of Tampa is here (built by Josiah Gates in 1841). If you had any sense, you'd call this dealership what it is (East Bradenton), and not what it's not (Lakewood Ranch). This makes you look idiotic and that's before all of the rip-offs, bad service, rudeness and lies. If you do business with these people, don't blame anybody but yourself.

Quality of care!!!!!

by from Sarasota,fl |

I have used Toyota of Lakewood ranch for the past year. I am one to never do a written review and I always give someone the opportunity to redeem themselves. But for the past year I have taken 2 Toyota camery s to them for oil change and repairs. Consistently they fix one thing and break another in the same appointment. I have an extended warranty and they ate all to happy to repair things that they broke because I'm sure they are putting it on the warranty insurance . They take the car won't provide a loan car even though the problem was their fault. I even tried to trade my newer camery in for a Prius. I did my research and found cars with less miles for cheaper prices, all I wanted them to do was match the price. The manager rudely came over and said I don't want to waste your time I can't do that period. He didn't even try to counter which to me ment get out and he was rude about it. So rude the sales associate stood with a shocked look on her face and later had the professionalism to call and apologize for his horrible behavior. I will never go back and it's a shame because the actual building and dealership is one of the most beautiful I have seen. Another lesson for life never judge the business by its building g.

Service

by from Sarasota, Fl |

They make you feel at home, everything is there for you. Best of all the car was ready on time.

Great service

by from Tampa, Fl |

Great service! Michael took the time to review the recommended repairs as well as show me the service evaluation form filled out on my car. It was nice to get an honest evaluation about what needed to be repaired and what could wait. Nice to walk away from a car servicing feeling like you were not being cheated or tricked!

Very good customer service

by from Bradenton FL |

It is the best place I've ever been, very good customer service

FairDeal / Good Salesman / Beautiful New Facility

by from Riverview, FL |

I bought a used 2008 Prius in a transaction that I would say was good to both party's. My salesman was a really good/caring person. There was one perceived issue with the car (turned out to be operator error on my part) and the salesman called me three days after the sale to attempt to schedule a service appt to get it fixed. The service appt would have been necessary as I purchased the car very late in the evening after service had closed. Oh, that remids me...they stayed open approx 45 minutes later than their normal hours to accomodate me. The facility is brand new and is great!! I would recommend this dealer and my Salesman, CJ Wilson, to anyone.

Looking forward

by from Lakewood Ranch, FL |

I bought a RAV4 in 2012 and have been happy with service so far. My salesman was very good, and I think I got a fair deal (though the process of buying a new car is way too time consuming everywhere). I look forward to the continuing service on my car.