Universal Auto Plaza

Used 888-758-3097

WE FINANCE

Run Around!!!

by from Orlando, FL. |

Twice I went to go see the same car and both times they say that the car was not there, just felt like I was given the runaround. Now I see why they got an "F" rating from the BBB. I wouldn't go there again if my life depended on it. If a car is no longer there you take down the ad!!!!

Worst. Experience. Ever.

by from Orlando, FL |

We went here looking for a small SUV and came out with a sunburn and a burning hatred for this dealer. The cars are complete trash. Pieces missing from the interior, most of them obviously having been in accidents. Every single car we were looking at wouldn't even turn over. We finally got one running and instead of having 119,000 miles on it, it had over 200,000!!! They had to drive us over to their "other lot" and once we got there we were told to stay outside and left out there for 45 minutes only to find out that we were lied to about mileage! The prices were outrageous for the conditions of the cars. Once we got home we decided to look further on cars.com and found several of their other cars that they advertise were not only trash, but priced no where near what they would actually let you pay for them. This dealer was ridiculous, and trust me when I say don't go near this place.

DISASTER

by from Davenport, FL |

These people still owe me $500 dollars are refusing to pay. Are not organized.....do not have copies of paper work....all the cars they purchase at auctions are not good. Trust me it had been a nightmare.......DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE TO PURCHASE A CAR!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

never responded

by from Boston, MA |

No reply to email! Not a good way to sell a vehicle.

never responded

by from orlando,fl |

this dealer never responded to my email inquiry about purchasing a car

Do not and would not recommend.

by from Orlando, FL |

Went on a Saturday to purchase a car.The prices on line are all cash sales, another $2k is added to finance the car. Filled out all the necessary paperwork and was told we would have to wait until Monday to find out about financing. I had no car and needed a car. Monday came they said I was approved but could not get the car till Thursday or Friday. They said they could give me a loaner car Tuesday. So Tuesday I go to get the . loaner car, I am told as I get into the car to keep water in the radiator. The next morning the car does not start work. I call over and talked to Jimmy who is supposed to get back to me and doesn't. I finally manage to get the loaner car working and it starts over heating on the drive back universal auto. The Salesman named Jimmy of course said everything we wanted to hear (turned out all to be lies). If you google and read other reviews one of their own personnel says how crooked they are.

Great customer experience

by from Orlando,fl |

This is my 2nd time making a deal with universal auto plaza and I leave happier every time. they truly care about their clients. They showed legit interest in making this deal happen, and MOST importantly gave a me a lot more money for my trade than any other dealer here in Orlando, and excellent financing program ,I shopped around for quite some time. I HIGHLY recommend this guys. Trust me you will NOT be disappointed.

AWSOME BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from windermere florida |

I was a little disappointed when I got there I was there to buy the white Cadillac escalade that was on line but when I did get there it had been sold. But they said that the web site is done by an outside service and had not been updated yet and they were very sorry, Then the manager came out into the showroom and told us that they just bought another one but it was an esv model and was black and in great condition. I was interested in looking at it so they brought it from another location within 15 to 20 minutes and when I seen it I was already sold on it even before I drove it. I told my husband to start the paperwork and I was going on a test drive. when I got back we finished the paperwork and we were out of there within the hour. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a car or suv . On a personal note to anyone that reads these comments should always take them with a grain of salt, as you know there are customers out there that try to buy more then they can afford and they get upset and take it out on the dealer. Sincerely the Hubbards.

Fantastic customer service

by from orlando, fl |

I was recently in an auto accident that left me without transportation. The staff and finance officers at Universal Auto Plaza helped me get into a great car the very next day by working with me over the phone and online, and even delivered my newly financed car to my home. It was a pleasure working with them and I know I can trust them in the future, should I need any further help!! Thanks, guys!!

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

by from Orlando,fl |

I enjoyed working for the universal auto plaza organization. I learned how to adapt to different situations within the Automotive Industry. I felt like an equal even though my tasks were different than the others employees. If I needed help or advice in completing a task, they were always there to help, I really recommend this place to buy cars because price upfront , no hiding fee,help to do financing even if you don't have good credit.