Marler Ford

22077 Highway 167 North, Dry Prong, LA 71423

New 866-475-4030
Used 888-952-8462
Service 888-770-1879

How Many Marler Ford License Plates Have You Seen Today?

Jerry Benoit

by from Gueydan, Louisiana |

My vehicle went down on I-49, 15 miles south of Alexander. I was going to Kansas to visit friends. Marler Ford (Josh) called a wrecker for me and had my ford towed in to their facilities. I was already looking for a motel for an overnight stay while my car was being worked on. It took 30 minutes for the service department to get my car in and get me on the road again. My trip was not a wasted day with an unplanned stay at a hotel. Many thanks to Josh and Marler Ford for getting me on the road in such a short time. Customer Satisfaction seems to be high priority to them and I can't thank them enough for helping me not lose a day of travel.

Safety Recall.

by from Alexandria,La. |

Had my Ford Freestar in for safety recall. The van was serviced in good time. When I got home I checked out van. The carpet in rear of van had dark grease spots, There were grease marks on body of van and After washing van I was going to put wax on but found the hood and parts of the body had something clear sprayed on that feels like sandpaper? Afraid to go back as do not know just how follow up would be. They just did work and no clean up..

Can't be trusted

by from Pineville, La |

If a dealer lies about their location (probably for tax purposes) how can they be trusted. They are not located in Dry Prong, they are located in Tioga (Pineville). Dry Prong is in Grant Parish and they are located in Rapides Parish. Also they do not stock many cars (maybe 15), probably100 trucks.

Marler Ford responded to this review

July 22, 2013

Jimbo- We apologize if our address caused any confusion. You are correct, we are located in Rapides Parish but the address given to us is a Dry Prong address. We didn't have any control over what address we were given. If there is a specific car that you were looking for, we'd be more than happy to help you locate one. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you're still in the market for a vehicle. Joe McCain joemccain@suddenlinkmail.com

Great service and friendly sales people

by from Sieper, LA |

Love the folks at Marler Ford. Marler Ford is a name you can trust. They will do their best in getting you into the car of your choice.

A bunch of conmen and problem makers.

by from Pineville, LA |

I took my truck in for an engine diagnostic. I was told that the EGR sensor had gone bad and that it would cost $275 to fix. I told them that I just wanted to have the diagnostic done at that time and would have to come back to get the sensor replaced. They then told me they disconnected the hoses that lead to the sensor and the truck should run fine. I drove 30 miles each way to the dealer, going there the truck was running fine, coming back it was seriously coughing and shaking. The next morning the engine would not start at all. When I contacted the dealer to complain and find out what they would do to fix the problem, they admitted to disconnecting the hoses but I would have to drive the truck back to them so they could fix it. I told them that I could not even start the truck, much less drive it the 30 miles back to them. Not only did they try to screw me, but they would not even do anything to fix a problem they admitted to causing. I spoke to my regular mechanic and after having the truck towed to him, he said the dealer should not have disconnected the hoses and they should have been professional enough to know that could cause serious problems. So if you want to get screwed, and have your vehicle engine destroyed, to Marler ford.