Golling Alfa Romeo FIAT

Service 888-881-8990

Always There For You!

Great Experience!

by from Farmington Hills |

For months I have been researching buying a new car. I was intrigued with the new Fiat 500L. After much consideration I decided to visit Golling Fiat in Birmingham. The place was very clean and the staff was friendly. I was worried about feeling pressured to buy that day but the sales staff never once made me feel rushed. I'm happy to say I purchased my 500L and am loving it. I would HIGHLY recommend this as your first choice Fiat dealer!

Awesome Dealership! Very Customer Focused!

by from Macomb Mi |

I work for GM and bought my first Fiat for my wife from Golling ... what a great experience! The sales staff went beyond my expectations and really helped us find the right car. Thank you Boyd and Micah for being so customer focused and making this such a great experience for my wife. I can't say enough positive things about this dealership! They are the best! Thanks and great job!

Golling Alfa Romeo FIAT responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Thank you, Adam and Joy, for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that Boyd, Micah, and the entire Golling Alfa Romeo FIAT team were able to provide you with a wonderful car buying experience! We enjoy nothing more than helping our customers find the perfect FIAT. Welcome to the FIAT family! It's a very fun group to be part of. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care!

Awesome Experience

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

After an accident and my car was totaled, I decided i wanted to buy something that nobody I know is driving. I checked out 500 L's online then went to Golling in Birmingham. They provided amazing service and such a friendly, hassle-free buying experience. I highly recommend speaking to Michael. He made my car buying experience so easy. He showed me everything I need to know about the car and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. This was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have had!!

Golling Alfa Romeo FIAT responded to this review

July 13, 2014

Kelly- Again, we are sorry you had to go through the experience of a totaled car, but it was a pleasure ensuring you got the best possible outcome- a car that only you have on the road amongst those you know! We are grateful to have someone like Michael on our staff. He has a way of making the process flow easily and making certain his customers are well-informed and excited about their newest vehicles. Glad we were able to provide you with a five-star experience! Mike Golling Studio Director