Golling Alfa Romeo FIAT

Service 888-881-8990

Always There For You!

Great Experience!

by from Farmington Hills |

For months I have been researching buying a new car. I was intrigued with the new Fiat 500L. After much consideration I decided to visit Golling Fiat in Birmingham. The place was very clean and the staff was friendly. I was worried about feeling pressured to buy that day but the sales staff never once made me feel rushed. I'm happy to say I purchased my 500L and am loving it. I would HIGHLY recommend this as your first choice Fiat dealer!

Awesome Experience

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

After an accident and my car was totaled, I decided i wanted to buy something that nobody I know is driving. I checked out 500 L's online then went to Golling in Birmingham. They provided amazing service and such a friendly, hassle-free buying experience. I highly recommend speaking to Michael. He made my car buying experience so easy. He showed me everything I need to know about the car and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase. This was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have had!!