Select Express Auto

(3.7) 3 Reviews

8655 Genesee Turnpike, Chittenango, NY 13037

That was fast

by from Chittenango, NY |

The 1st time I met the owner I had gotten a flat right near their shop. The tire was beyond repair so I needed a new one. When the owner found out I was on my way to work, he rushed the tire purchase got it put back on the car and sent me on my way within an hour. That was 10 years ago, I've no real need for any other repair shop. I wonder if he ever sold that red vet? :}

No ride to work

by from Manlius ny |

My truck was leaking coolant I couldn't get to work so tony lent me his truck while he worked on mine thank u I had no sick days left. I owe lunch

they will trick you

by from chittenango ny |

at first they are very friendly at first alittle pushy to sell vehichle but BE AWARE they will tell you what ever they think you need to here to get you to sign contract then your on your own with a screwed up vehichle wad sold a fwd car as awd missing have the options was told it had they are all about vanity not quality be forwarned di not shop there

Select Express Auto responded to this review

August 13, 2014

As the owner I have a very simple policy if your not happy with the vehicle u purchased! Please bring it back and get your money back. I'll pretend like I never sold it.