Michigan City Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-927-3732
Service 855-220-6796

dealer review

by from south bend,IN |

This was by far the best experience at buying a new vehicle I have ever had. After getting the run around (price changed) from my local dealer I started checking on the web for dealers in northern Indiana. That is how I found CARS.COM I was contacted by several dealers so I started checking inventory. I want everyone to know that all the dealers I had contact with through CARS.COM were great. They answered any questions I had and were very quick with their response. The one that stood out was Michigan City Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge. Internet sales manager John Lipe replied to my email at 700am one morning and was still there at 800pm to meet with me. The price was right, The entire staff was great, We made the deal. To anyone looking to buy a new vehicle, make the drive, it's worth it. And thank you to CARS.COM for the great price on my new jeep and more important, for putting me in touch with some great people at Michigan City Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge

MY brand new Wrangler!!

by from NW Indiana |

I moved back "home" from Florida about 8 months ago and began to realize that with the rapidly changing Indiana weather and driving/road conditions I was going to need a more versatile vehicle. After much time and research my husband and I decided on the Jeep Wrangler. Because I could get everything I would ever want and/or need in (or on) my new Jeep, my final purchase decision came down to color. I wanted to see the actual color ON the vehicle because I don't believe the brochure colors are accurate. I found one of the colors I thought I might like on-line so I called John Lipe at Michigan City CDJR to schedule a visit. Much to my surprise and satisfaction there was a Jeep in every available color on the lot. Once I made my color selection, John began the search for an existing Jeep that met my EXACT specifications so that I neither paid for amenities I did not want or need nor have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery by ordering it directly. I'm sure the process of securing a vehicle on another lot in another state is normally no big deal but in this circumstance I did not make my final decision until about 10 minutes to closing time on a Saturday night! Due to John's persistence with his colleagues in Washington and Alabama and near infinite patience with me and my woman's prerogative, I just drove home in MY brand new 2 door "Crush" Jeep Wrangler with everything I wanted and nothing I didn't!!

commander

by from Clinton, ia |

Very helpful vehicle was ready for test drive . process was quick and painless

New Jeep New Motor!!!

by from Indiana |

Got a great deal! Customer service was great! We knew what we wanted and they went above and beyond to make us feel like Family. Even the Phone call to see how we liked our Purchase made us feel like they really cared about us.

Michigan City Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

June 6, 2012

I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Your business is always greatly appreciated and hopefully we can continue to do business together in the future. We also would like to extend the same offer to all of your family and friends as well.

Great customer service

by from LaPorte,IN |

I went to this dealership just looking around at vehicles my car was on its last leg and I don't think it was going to last much longer. I spoke to Russell Pray one of the sales associates at the Michigan City dealership he was kind and very informative. There was absolutely no pressure from the sales person or any of the management. It was a very positive environment I will go back again!!

Michigan City Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 4, 2012

Chuck, Thank You for stopping by to see Russell Pray one of our Sales Associates about purchasing a vehicle. I am glad we were able to assist you with a positive purchasing experience. Let us know what ever else we may do to further assist you. John Lipe, Internet Sales Manager.