T.D.R. Auto Plaza

T.D.R. Auto Plaza

801 N Country Rd, Kearney, MO 64060

Used 888-697-4107

TDR Auto Plaza, in Kearney, MO, has been serving drivers in Kansas CIty, MO and St. Joseph, MO for years.

Over and Above My Expectation No Improvement

by from Kansas City,MO |

The Best car buying experience my wife and myself have every had. When Jaime T says no worry's it was for really. Ron and Dirk are both Top shelf gentleman. Until this car purchase at TDR Auto Plaza I always felt like maybe I was taken buy other dealerships who just wanted my money. We had to drive thirty minute from the city to 801 N. County in Kearney to meet the greatest group of automobile sales-team in Missouri. Thanks for the Ford Flex Fellows. Jaime T, Ron, Dirk. Keep them Cars moving Guys.

Great service

by from Gallatin, Mo |

We have bought 4 vehicles now from TDR. The customer service is great. Jamie T. and Dirk definitely make us feel like family every time we stop in. We would recommend this dealership to anybody!

WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from Keanrey, MO |

I have bought a few cars in my day and I must say these guys are SECOND to NONE when buying a new used car/truck/suv you name it, if they don't have it they will find it. I was majorly impressed with the one on one service and help I received from Dirk and Jamie. These guys up here are TOP NOTCH. I would recommend to any family member and/or friend. It is a place I will be doing business for a long time to come. Thank you TDR Todd Stowe

Loretta

by from Kansas city Mo |

We had a wonderful experience with their business and I would tell anyone to go buy from TDR. Excellent work you guys!!!!

great sales

by from gallatin no. |

I recommend tdr auto plaza they work with you to get what you want and need!!!

great service

by from lathrop |

I just bought a car the loan and sales were very easy and I would defiantly recommend too my friends

great dealership to deal with

by from rayville mo |

I've just recently bought a used car the salesmen were not to pushy great to deal with especially Dane

T.D.R. is the greatest !

by from Stockton, Mo. |

We bought our car from ?TDR? Autoplaza. Our experience has been wonderful. The ford Edge that we purchased is the greatest! Many options and drives like a dream. We drove 3 hours to get just the perfect car for us and they made us glad that we took the time. The people at ?TDR? take their selling to a new level. They truly want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and we are. They go beyond the ?normal sale? to make it just right for their customer. Our sales associate Trisha was wonderful from start to finish, answering any questions that we had and very knowledgable. She worked very hard to make sure things were just right for our purchase. In the future when a purchase is to be made by our family, we will return to TDR Autoplaza in Kearney , Mo. Thank you for being there and it truly is a new experience in buying a used car..a great experience. John & Linda

Great place!! and very helpful in our decision

by from Kearney Mo. |

my wife and I could not be any more satisfied with the knowledgeable staff and the friendly people. Our vehicle buying experience was second to none, I would recommend this fine establishment to anyone looking to purchase a fine automobile from some GREAT PEOPLE.

June 29, 2014

We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to a lasting relationship! It was awesome working with you guys! We hope to see you in the future!

Very happy !!!

by from Lexington, Mo. |

In and out hour and a half. Easy to deal with, did not feel intimidated. I would go back.

June 29, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business on our end also! Next time you're in the market, please give us the opportunity to make it 5 stars across the board! Hope you enjoy your vehicle! Thanks again for your support and business!

Horrible Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

This is the worst car buying experience ever. I submitted an inquiry online about a car. I get a call back and nothing of importance was spoken about. Three months later out of nowhere, I get a call regarding my inquiry. Maybe because no body wanted this vehicle? I drove about 80 miles to TDR after being convinced to purchase a vehicle. I took it for a test drive and noticed multiple things wrong with the car. After telling the awesome salesman about it they took it to the repair shop. Of course I wasn't able to take the vehicle with me when I intended to. I was told the repairs would be done in about three days. Three days later, no car. Four days later, no car. Five days later, no car. When I called and asked about it I got non relevant answers each time telling me to call back at this time and that time. Of course when I did, I was only told to call back tomorrow. On top of that, the salesman stated that they would never sell a vehicle with known problems. If the problems weren't noticed by me, I don't believe they would have ever been addressed. That's the kind of thing you should know before even showing someone a vehicle.This was the worst experience ever and was nothing but stressful and frustrating. I will NEVER ever come back to this dealership in my life. I don't see where the fantastic customer service is. Please don't waste your time coming here. Please buy your vehicle elsewhere. This was the experience ever. Honestly, I didn't know it could be this bad!

June 8, 2014

Mr. Johnston, you know that is a complete fabrication of your experience! I'm appalled that you would put such a complete lie on our review! You know that you didn't take your vehicle due to it having a minor mechanical issue that we wanted to make right and after we put it in the shop we found a few other things that we went ahead and took care of instead of just letting you have the vehicle with more issues. I hope you can see that your fabricated comments are unwarranted and you are happy with your vehicle. Good luck on your future purchases.