TDR Auto Plaza

TDR Auto Plaza

801 N Country Rd, Kearney, MO 64060

Used 888-697-4107

TDR Auto Plaza, in Kearney, MO, has been serving drivers in Kansas CIty, MO and St. Joseph, MO for years.

Over and Above My Expectation No Improvement

by from Kansas City,MO |

The Best car buying experience my wife and myself have every had. When Jaime T says no worry's it was for really. Ron and Dirk are both Top shelf gentleman. Until this car purchase at TDR Auto Plaza I always felt like maybe I was taken buy other dealerships who just wanted my money. We had to drive thirty minute from the city to 801 N. County in Kearney to meet the greatest group of automobile sales-team in Missouri. Thanks for the Ford Flex Fellows. Jaime T, Ron, Dirk. Keep them Cars moving Guys.

a great experience with TDR auto plaza

by from Trimble Mo. |

Recently bought a 2008 Buick Enclave from TDR. I can honestly say that TDR auto plaza is a great fit to our community. It was a total team effort from management .sales, and shop. No hassel is an understatement. Every concern was addressed to ensure a positive transaction and TOTAL customer satisfaction. I would recommend TDR auto plaza with out reservation. Linda was overwhelmed with her Enclave, and the attention to detail Ron & the staff continues to provide. Great service, . Honest and dependable folks. Thanks TDR auto Plaza.

Great service

by from Gallatin, Mo |

We have bought 4 vehicles now from TDR. The customer service is great. Jamie T. and Dirk definitely make us feel like family every time we stop in. We would recommend this dealership to anybody!

WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from Keanrey, MO |

I have bought a few cars in my day and I must say these guys are SECOND to NONE when buying a new used car/truck/suv you name it, if they don't have it they will find it. I was majorly impressed with the one on one service and help I received from Dirk and Jamie. These guys up here are TOP NOTCH. I would recommend to any family member and/or friend. It is a place I will be doing business for a long time to come. Thank you TDR Todd Stowe

Loretta

by from Kansas city Mo |

We had a wonderful experience with their business and I would tell anyone to go buy from TDR. Excellent work you guys!!!!

great sales

by from gallatin no. |

I recommend tdr auto plaza they work with you to get what you want and need!!!

great service

by from lathrop |

I just bought a car the loan and sales were very easy and I would defiantly recommend too my friends

great dealership to deal with

by from rayville mo |

I've just recently bought a used car the salesmen were not to pushy great to deal with especially Dane

T.D.R. is the greatest !

by from Stockton, Mo. |

We bought our car from ?TDR? Autoplaza. Our experience has been wonderful. The ford Edge that we purchased is the greatest! Many options and drives like a dream. We drove 3 hours to get just the perfect car for us and they made us glad that we took the time. The people at ?TDR? take their selling to a new level. They truly want you to be completely happy with your purchase, and we are. They go beyond the ?normal sale? to make it just right for their customer. Our sales associate Trisha was wonderful from start to finish, answering any questions that we had and very knowledgable. She worked very hard to make sure things were just right for our purchase. In the future when a purchase is to be made by our family, we will return to TDR Autoplaza in Kearney , Mo. Thank you for being there and it truly is a new experience in buying a used car..a great experience. John & Linda

Great place!! and very helpful in our decision

by from Kearney Mo. |

my wife and I could not be any more satisfied with the knowledgeable staff and the friendly people. Our vehicle buying experience was second to none, I would recommend this fine establishment to anyone looking to purchase a fine automobile from some GREAT PEOPLE.

TDR Auto Plaza responded to this review

June 29, 2014

We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to a lasting relationship! It was awesome working with you guys! We hope to see you in the future!

Very happy !!!

by from Lexington, Mo. |

In and out hour and a half. Easy to deal with, did not feel intimidated. I would go back.

TDR Auto Plaza responded to this review

June 29, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business on our end also! Next time you're in the market, please give us the opportunity to make it 5 stars across the board! Hope you enjoy your vehicle! Thanks again for your support and business!