Commonwealth Motors

9101 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Richmond, VA 23237

Used 888-815-2346

Second time buyer - A+

by from Mechanicsville, VA |

Normally I dont bother writing a review about any 'sales' experience i have had, but I had to write something about this dealership - This is the SECOND SUV I have purchased from them and the only thing I can say about them is 'FANTASTIC'! I want someone to know how happy I am about my buying experience and how honest the guy was that I spoke with. I have never had an easier ordeal and I just want to say again, Thank You for being so helpful and making me feel comfortable, AGAIN! HIGHLY recommend !! I will be back!

great customer service and car; )

by from Richmond, va |

Last February I bought a 98 crown Victoria with less than 122000 miles and it really is a great car.. I had one problem when I bought which was my heater core but I took it back and the gentlemen fixed it and returned my car back in a timely manner. I will be returning this year for another vehicle because they really treated me good.

Thrilled

by from Lynchburg, VA |

We found a bargain on my dream car and the help we needed to finance it.

BEWARE

by from virginia |

All these people writing good reviews must ether work for the man that owns this place, or they are family members. 1. you pull up there are no places to park 2. cars are beyond disgusting bring some gloves bird poop everywhere, cars smell like mildew 3. the pictures of the cars on here do not look anything like the cars on the lot 4. as soon as we got there nobody walked out to greet us, I went up to the door and the guy walked right past me, finally I got his attention and he was smoking a cig in my face. 5. We went on a test drive around the parking lot and put the car right back the car was literately rocking back and forth, was smelling of smoke it was dangerous. 6. cars are way over priced, I didn't see a good car on the lot they are all junk

used car

by from Richmond Va |

I was good when I am financially better i will return.

You get what you pay for

by from Midlothian, VA |

First off, they're selling used cars that are cheap. These cars will have some dings and bumps and scratches. That being said these cars are cheap, but not quite as cheap as they should be. My Jetta had an issue after I bought it and I took it back, they got their service people to fix it. Of course these are the same service people who passed its inspection to begin with. I've heard a couple other people ask how their cars got through inspection. It makes me think they should go to a different service station. Needless to say, I was happy with the car I bought for my son and I will go back.

Never again

by from Creedmoor, NC |

I bought a car from this dealer and I would have to say don't do it to the next person. The car needed a battery, rotors and brakes. Smdh!! How this vehicle made it through inspection idk but it did. Nothing that was agreed on they honored so watchout on that too. I was told they would send in for the tags after I paid off the vehicle..Bold face lie!! To anyone thinking of buying here you'll be better off going to an aution.