Kia of Muncie

Service 866-399-8786

The Power to Surprise!

Great Service

by from Muncie IN |

Excellent experience!!.... Walked off with something WAYY better than what I came for. Worked with me 100% and customer service was even better!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Kia of Muncie was amazing!

by from Muncie, IN |

I went to Kia looking at leasing options. The salesman walked me through the options and did not pressure me and was very kind and even funny when appropriate. I drove off the lot in less than 2 hours in my new car that they filled up with gas. It was a spotless facility with a kind and informative staff. When I returned a couple of weeks later to ask a couple questions about my new car, the sales manager went way above anything I've ever experienced to make sure my few minutes there was enjoyable and made sure I got what I needed. When I thanked him for his excellent customer service and told him my daughter's experience was awful at another car dealer, he offered to make the repairs that that other dealership had failed to make in the 5 months since she had purchased her used car. It was so nice to have him work hard to earn my business. He even called the service department manager over to tell him what he had promised me (that he would do to fix my daughter's car.) They told me if one of their salesmen promises a customer something, they deliver on that promise even if it comes out of the salesmen's pocket because they want happy customers. I recommend Kia of Muncie! I had a spotless experience with them!

I am so happy

by from Lake Placid, IN |

Had the absolute best experience at a car dealership today. I have had my fair share of credit troubles. Had a CNAC loan that I had to give back. Kia of Muncie was able to help me get a 2012 Kia without a down payment. Everyone treated with kindly even with my not so good credit.

Kia of Muncie is where to get a car!

by from Montpelier, Indiana |

My husband and I have bought many, many cars in our life together. We have bought cars in all of the three states in which we have lived. We have experienced many different sales styles and sales deliveries. We can say, without hesitation, that our best experience has been at Kia of Muncie in Muncie, Indiana. The entire staff was friendly, unusually helpful and worked hard to make sure we got the car we wanted (Kia Soul) at a reasonable, fair price with the minimum amount of hassle. We are highly satisfied with the car, the relaxed and friendly staff and the personal way we were treated. The salesperson, Andre Pearson, was undeniably the best part of the experience. He was honest, lacked high pressure tactics and was unusually personable. There was never a moment when either of us felt he was pushing us to any decision. He facilitated our decision by answering our questions and by working to understand all of our needs. Buying a car has enough stress involved. It was a distinct pleasure to work with people who deliberately tried to be helpful and to offer numerous ways to de-stress the experience. We highly, highly recommend this dealership and this salesperson, in particular.

concerned that they make you spend money when the

by from Marion indiana |

concerned about the reviews .... this company was reported for not submitting a title on time and made the custmer pay more due to the error from the company. if this happens to me i am printing off these reviews for small claims. wish me luck as i apply for credit....

Excellent service

by from Albany, IN |

I had a really great experience. Everyone there was very helpful Including Brian over sales and Daniel the finance manager. I would recommend Teresa Allan as a salesperson if u r looking for a car and want a good experience. She was very helpful. Took time to find us what we needed. After approved sat with us quite a while to help us figuring out how everything works. But overall everyone there was very helpful and friendly.

misled and mis inforned

by from anderson, In |

Told one thing and pushed into another the lian officers are the snakes here..paperwork not matching verbal and car is messed up and its only been a couple weeks. No resolution as of yet. Takubg up with corporate.

Best Dealer on Earth hands down

by from New Castle, IN |

The absolute best trained staff in the business. Friendly, helpful and just genuine good people who work there. Kind hearted souls. God bless kia of Muncie.

Kia keeps me coming back

by from Yorktown, IN |

I love the new building. Way better than the previous one. So much closer to my house. It is about time you were annexed into the 47304. I have bought 2 cars from Kia, do all of our work on them there. Can not think of one time I thought I might go somewhere else. You all support Yorktown, heck most of you alls' kids goto school there. Thank you for all you do for my family and our community.

Completely and Utterly Happy

by from Anderson, IN |

Had the greatest experience with Teresa. I love my Hybrid. This is the 3rd car I bought from Kia of Muncie. I do all my service there. They treat me like family. I will never buy another car from anywhere else.