Mastro Subaru - Sanford

4113 S Orlando Dr, Sanford, FL 32773

New 877-289-0875
Used 877-812-3301
Service 888-802-6039

Our Reputation Rides with You¿!

Buying a car at Mastro in Sanford, FL is A+

by from Orlando, FL |

We really enjoy our new Subaru from Mastro after doing research on a number of makes and models on line. There was no pressure as we test drove several of the potential vehicles. And sitting down in the relaxed atmosphere of the showroom, working with Francis King the floor sales manager and several sales persons during tests drives, and crunching the numbers, we are delighted with the final choice as well as reasonable cost, a 2015 Impreza Premium Hatchback! What an outstanding car! And what made the entire process so special was the sense of family among all the employees. They looked like they enjoyed one another! And as a team, did everything we could have asked to meet our needs. We highly recommend making Mastro of Sanford a must when you shop for a new or used car. Oh yes, and there is free oil changes at Mastro for the life of the car!

We are in love with our new Subaru!

by from Eustis, FL |

My husband and I had been searching for a car for me for a couple of months. We had walked into plenty of other car dealerships in that time and had so-so experiences but always left not 100% satisfied and without a car. In fact, we had found the car we wanted (a Subaru Crosstrek) but were completely turned off by the salesperson in our local dealership. So, we decided to search and we found the right car, for the right price but in Tampa. On our way to Tampa, we decided to stop off at Mastro Subaru in Sanford and let me just say, that was the best decision for our car buying endeavor we could have made. We were immediately greeted by Travis Taylor. The dealership was clean, everyone was great but we were really happy with Travis. He was around our age, incredibly friendly and made sure we felt at-ease in his dealership. He introduced us to everyone and took us on a tour of the place. He was also very easy to talk to and get along with, never pressured us in the slightest and we were very comfortable with him. He was very knowledgeable about the Crosstrek and actually drove one himself. We told him our story and that we were interested in buying a car from his Tampa store but wanted to test drive a Crosstrek one more time before we made the long drive out there. So, we took one for a test drive and I knew it was what I wanted. Since the car was in Tampa, Travis actually secured it for us at the other dealership and offered to drive over to Tampa and back the next day to pick up my new car for us. Travis drove over four hours to bring us the car we wanted. The process was painless and all we had to do was come back the next day, sign some more paperwork and pick up my brand new 2015 Crosstrek. The entire experience at this dealership was amazing and we wish we had stopped here in the beginning. We are so thankful to Travis for such a great experience and will be loyal customers for life! Thank you again Travis!

Mark Tinitigan, awesome car salesman

by from Orlando, Florida |

In all my life I have never come across a car salesman like Mark. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about the cars at his dealership, he also cares about the customer..... He spent numerous hours working with us, was never pushy...... He made my daughters car purchasing experience a pleasurable one..... He was not only knowledgeable about the vehicles, but the lenders, insurance companies, and dealing with divorced parents...... I will and have highly recommend him to all my family and friends...... I work at the VA Medical Center in Orlando, and mention him to anyone I speak with there..... Please thank him again from my family for getting my daughter in the car she absolutely loves.......

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Went in not expecting to buy anything. The staff turned out to be very friendly and my sales rep Mark, made sure that I got the best deal possible. The whole buying process was very professional and easy. I would definitely recommend that you shop here, you will leave satisfied, hands down.

Smooth Sale

by from Jax, FL |

bought a 2013 certifed pre-owned Outback at Mastro. Joe Parolisi in sales was super helpful as was the finance team. Left with a great car and happy with whole the process.

Great experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Mastro Subaru was recommended to us by a membership strores' buying program. Our experience at Mastro was exceptional. They are professional, curtious and straight forward. Our sales person, Travis is one of the most knowledgable and professional salesman I 've ever worked with. He made the experience easy for us. Our Legacy is exciting and great. I would definitely buy a car from them again.

Great first time car buying experience!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle and I was pretty nervous about the whole experience, but everyone at Mastro was great! Joe helped us out in purchasing a new Subaru crosstrek for our move to New Hampshire, got us a great deal! So friendly, very helpful, made us feel so relaxed throughout the car buying process. Love our new car, it's done so good in the snow, thanks Joe!

Amazing Dealership

by from Altamonte Springs, FL |

Took my 2012 Forester in for repairs and walked out the door with an upgraded 2015 Forester. Joe and Seth were very helpful with the process of selecting a new car. I wanted lower payments and they were able to offer me a newer, upgraded model, with lower payments than my 2012. Would make the trip to visit this dealership. Best Subaru dealership in the Orlando area. Everyone was very helpful and friendly from maintenance to sales. You will walk out the door satisfied and not feeling taken advantage of.

Unbelieveably quick and painless buying experience

by from Port St Lucie, FL |

I recently purchased a used 2012 Ford Fusion SEL from Mastro Subaru in Sanford, FL. I had the pleasure of working with Joe Parolisi and Joe Anglada to complete the transaction. The 2012 Ford Fusion is the 21st vehicle which I have purchased in my lifetime. In all sincerity, the buying experience was a true pleasure and was possibly THE best experience that I have had in 41 years of car buying. I am now more convinced than ever that I am done with the big "chain" dealers and all of the hassle that goes along with trying to make a deal. The selling price was fair, the trade-in value was unsurpassed, and the fees were very reasonable. All in all, I left the dealership feeling relaxed and satisfied. Whenever I need to purchase another car, I will definitely come to Mastro Motors first!

Great Sales Staff

by from Sanford, FL |

Joe was our salesman. He was very helpful and answered all of our questions. He didn't pressure us to buy in any way. This was huge for us, and it played a major role in us buying from Mastro rather another dealer.