Mastro Subaru - Sanford

4113 S Orlando Dr, Sanford, FL 32773

New 877-289-0875
Used 877-812-3301
Service 888-802-6039

Our Reputation Rides with You¿!

Our third car with Mastro.

by from Wildwood, FL |

This is the third vehicle we have purchased with the Mastro group in Sanford. This is the third car we have purchased with the same sales person, and each experience is excellent. The sales people are friendly and helpful. The service department is very helpful and knowledgeable. If anyone doesn't know, they look for answers where they can and get back to me. This was the first car we ordered. The car came a few days before the expected delivery, and all was well, from the accessories, and the price. The biggest surprise was that the sales department honored our true car value, even though we ordered the car; they said that this third vehicle we have purchased with them. How deep is our loyalty to Mastro? Well, we used to live two and a half hours away (four dealers were closer than Mastro), but we still went with Mastro. Now we live an hour and a half away (three dealers are closer) but we still maintain that Mastro is the best. Admittedly, there are times when the communication isn't ideal and something does end up different from what was expected, but they do work hard to rectify anything they make a mistake on. Our fourth vehicle will definitely be here with the Mastro group; specifically, with Kendra, who is great.

Just bought an 2015 Outback

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Our salesman, Travis Tayor couldn't have been nicer! I've bought many cars but the dealership and Travis made the process painless. Travis walked me though the new car features (which are many!!) a second time a few days after we bought the car! Mastro Subaru - very nice people and a smooth process.

Great Dealership and Great People!

by from Winter Springs, FL |

Based on our past experience with this dealership, we once again came back to them when we were ready for another vehicle. The level of customer service and employee morale in this dealership should be "practiced" more often at other businesses! You immediately feel like ?family? and not just ?another customer?. This last visit ended as successfully as our past visits and we want to personally thank Angel Concepcion and Mark Tinitigan for their efforts in meeting our needs! Mark had previously closed our last purchase there (so it was nice to see him again) and Angel provided above and beyond customer service in helping us as well! If you are tired of the ?typical? dealerships, visit this one!

Used the Costco Program, thank you Francis.

by from St. Cloud |

I used the Costco program and was very happy with the service. Test drove the car twice. I like the fact that Subaru is zero landfill impact in its manufacturing of its vehicles, and the dealership made a donation to the charity of my choice. Great experience. Too bad the dealership is not closer to home.

Great Dealership

by from Sanford, FL |

Really enjoyed working with everyone at this dealership especially my salesman, Travis Taylor. He was great and really took time to show me all the features on my new car. I did not feel rushed or pressured at all to buy. Great family atmosphere at this dealership.

Mr.RT Rogers

by from Apopka, Fl. |

Started the process months before I was ready to buy the vehicle. The staff was welcoming of me even though they knew I was not buying a car at the moment. Francis King and Justin Nordine were the two main dealers helping me with my final purchase, and I could not have asked for anything better. Their service was impeccable and the entire process from start to finish was a joy. The two men seemed just as enthusiastic about the car as I was. Communication was better that what I could have asked for. To anyone considering a new Subaru, I would give no other recommendation than Mastro Subaru.

Great customer service.

by from Sanford Florida |

The salesman Angel Concepcion was awesome. No pressure at all to buy. The dealer was very helpful in helping me buy a car even with my credit issues. I will definitely recommend the salesman and this dealer...

Great Job Mark!!!

by from Apopka, FL |

We bought a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport at Mastro Subaru in Sanford. Mark was the one who helped us. He did an excellent job and was very helpful. Just took a couple hours to get done the process of buying our car...was quick!!!!. Thank you Mark Tinitigan

Review

by from The Villages, Florida |

We were completely satisfied with our service from Travis Taylor, Product Specialist, and Michael Hayes, Finance Director. Travis was very concerned of our needs and what we wanted on our new automobile, and he found the car for us, we were so delighted with his service. Michael was very helpful and informative on the finance end of the transaction. We would give the dealership, Travis and Michael, a superior rating for out transaction and we are now part of the Mastro family. Thank You all so much for the pleasant and smooth transaction of buying a car. Michael and Barbara Cain

Bought a 2012 STI

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

My entire family, including our dog travelled from Pembroke Pines to Sanford to purchase an STI. We were met by Mark Tinitigan who was very courteous, professional and fast. The entire process went very smoothly and our team including Mike was very pleasant, even our dog was welcomed as this is a very pet friendly establishment. Mark comes highly recommended by us all. Thanks guys!