Mastro Subaru - Sanford

4113 S Orlando Dr, Sanford, FL 32773

New 877-289-0875 New 877-289-0875
Used 877-812-3301 Used 877-812-3301
Service 888-802-6039 Service 888-802-6039

Our Reputation Rides with You¿!

They listen to you!!!

by from Umatilla, Fl. |

I would highly recommend you check with Mastro Imports if you are thinking about a new or used vehicle you will find them helpful in finding you the vehicle you wish to buy, not trying to sell you what they want. They listen to you.

Best of the Best!

by from Chuluota, Florida |

Two takeaways from this review: 1) Mastro Subaru of Sanford is the best dealership of over twenty we have dealt with in Ohio and Florida, 2) Travis Taylor is best salesperson with whom we have ever had the pleasure of working. My wife and I are both retired and over the years we have purchased approximately a dozen new cars and almost as many used cars from dealerships in both Ohio and Florida. New cars have included most U.S. manufacturers and, since the 1980s, primarily Japanese manufacturers (Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Subaru). Most recently, we purchased our third Subaru, a 2016 Legacy, and last year we purchased a new Forester -- both from Mastro Subaru of Sanford, and both with Travis Taylor as our salesperson. Our previous experience with a 2001 Forester, which still runs like a clock and which our son still drives in the mountains of Central Washington, led us to seek out a Subaru dealership, which was Mastro. And our excellent experience with Travis Taylor when buying a 2015 Forester less than a year ago, led us back to Mastro to buy the Legacy. Travis is not your typical high pressure salesman. Rather, he is the most approachable, technically knowledgeable, refreshing and enjoyable salesperson with whom we have had the pleasure to work. In addition, the surrounding cast at Mastro has been very helpful, and the service department has always been responsive to our needs. In summary, when looking for a new car, check out the Subaru lineup, visit Mastro Subaru of Sanford, and ask for Travis Taylor.

Great customer experience

by from Orlando |

Travis was great! Not much to say since he's attentiveness and customer service speaks for itself. Extremely happy with my purchase, which they went above and beyond find it as quickly as possible for me. Fantastic job!

Knowledgable

by from Orlando, FL |

Very helpful and Travis knows what he's talking about. If he did not know, he got an answer.

William

by from North Florida |

Last week I bought a forester for my daughter. I received exceptional help and support from Francis King. He's a tremendous and honest salesperson, and insured that I received the best possible attention even though we have to work through some significant buying process issues. I would recommend Francis King highly for future car buyers. I must say that the buying process was less than optimal given the situation we were presented with, however, I did feel that the ultimate solution given the late evening hour circumstances were met and exceeded by the entire staff on a late Friday evening. Thank you to all, most specifically Francis King.

October 27, 2015

Bill, Thanks for hanging in there with us to get the car for your daughter, that was a challenging situation, but everyone worked together for a solution. Francis is a good guy and will be there to help you down the road as well. Please let us know if you need anything. We appreciate your business!

Congrats top notch service for Suzuki Forenza

by from Altamonte Springs, Florida |

A year ago I bought a 2007 Suzuki Forenza. Later I realized I needed a second key and found Mastro, phasing out selling Suzuki's and continuing to service them. I value the service I have received from Mastro this past year. In the Service Department Kelly, Matt and Jay have been superb. Kelly in particular has guided me so that the car is now up-to-date with the work needed for the car's 70K plus miles. She explains why and what I need to know and helped me transfer my driving skills from a 1994 Saturn to the 2007 Suzuki. Adjusting to today?s electronics was not my forte. I am grateful to know they are there when I need them and that I can trust their advice. Thanks to Mastro?s service team, especially Kelly.

October 27, 2015

We're really happy that you are getting the help you need to keep your Suzuki running right. Kelly does a great job and we hope you continue to use us to keep the Suzuki running happy for years to come!

Travis Taylor -the reason I bought my new car

by from Orlando, Fl |

Travis Taylor was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the car it was contagious. He was not high pressure but made learning about the car and all the features interesting. I looked at many dealers and besides having great Subaru cars it was Travis and his super personality that made me go back to Mastro Subaru. He is always available for any questions and goes out of his way to help. Overall all the people at Mastro were great. I moved to Denver and the all wheel drive is great. The Crosstrek is all he said it was. My Mom wants to buy a car from him now, Great guy and great place Kellen F

October 27, 2015

Kellen, we're sorry to lose you to Denver, but we appreciate your business and for choosing us for your car. If your Mom needs help with a car, Travis can help her whenever she is ready. Thank you!

The BEST service and dealership

by from Orlando, FL |

I recommend this dealership to everyone. I bought my 2010 Subaru here (new) and there was no pressure or psychological manipulation during that process. I have always kept up the service as scheduled and now, with 111,000 miles, I have never had a problem. In fact, Kelly has probably saved me a couple thousand dollars with her expert advice and knowledge. If you have a Subaru GO Here for SERVICE! If you want a great car and buying experience, buy a Subaru here. You will get your money's worth!

September 24, 2015

Thank you for the great comments!! Kelly does a great job keeping our Subies running tight and at a low cost. She knows her cars and I know she will appreciate your nice comments.

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Just bought a 2015 Forester Limited. Mastro staff was awesome. Usually the car buying experience is a nightmare, but our salesperson, Travis actually made it pleasurable! He was very knowledgeable and made us feel like we spent the day with an old friend. Would highly recommend this dealer, and especially Travis. Finance also was very low key and quick. Quality product and fair pricing too.

August 12, 2015

Hi Linda! Well, it doesn't get much better than this!! THANK YOU for choosing us and the nice comments. Travis is a keeper, just don't tell him, we like him humble. :-) Ray does a nice job in finance, quick and simple, the way it should be. Please let us know if we can help in any way down the road.

Amazing!

by from Sanford FL |

Jim bowman is awesome! Seth is awesome! I wrote an entire page about my experience but it was deleted for whatever error reason. These guys know how to make you feel at home, go see Jim and he'll take care of you! Thanks again guys! Great job!

August 3, 2015

Hi Merrill, LOL, I've been there, where does all that typing end up? Anyway, Thank you for your kind comments and even more so for coming in to see us. We appreciate it. Please let us know how we can help down the road.