Mastro Subaru - Sanford

4113 S Orlando Dr, Sanford, FL 32773

New 877-289-0875
Used 877-812-3301
Service 888-802-6039

Our Reputation Rides with You¿!

Great Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Just bought a 2015 Forester Limited. Mastro staff was awesome. Usually the car buying experience is a nightmare, but our salesperson, Travis actually made it pleasurable! He was very knowledgeable and made us feel like we spent the day with an old friend. Would highly recommend this dealer, and especially Travis. Finance also was very low key and quick. Quality product and fair pricing too.

August 12, 2015

Hi Linda! Well, it doesn't get much better than this!! THANK YOU for choosing us and the nice comments. Travis is a keeper, just don't tell him, we like him humble. :-) Ray does a nice job in finance, quick and simple, the way it should be. Please let us know if we can help in any way down the road.

Amazing!

by from Sanford FL |

Jim bowman is awesome! Seth is awesome! I wrote an entire page about my experience but it was deleted for whatever error reason. These guys know how to make you feel at home, go see Jim and he'll take care of you! Thanks again guys! Great job!

August 3, 2015

Hi Merrill, LOL, I've been there, where does all that typing end up? Anyway, Thank you for your kind comments and even more so for coming in to see us. We appreciate it. Please let us know how we can help down the road.

Great Place and staff!

by from Groveland, Fl |

Great place if you're looking for a car! Travis was super helpful and answered all of my questions!! Wonderful staff and place and I will definitely recommend Travis to anyone who wants a GOOD car buying experience!

July 4, 2015

Hi Christine! We're really happy that you are pleased with your visit. Thanks for choosing us.

Ashley from Winter Garden

by from Winter Garden |

I could not have been more pleased with my first car buying experience. I was nervous at first but Travis made it very pleasant. He was patient while I test drove their cars and never made me feel pressured. He is very thorough with explaining the car's different features and I am very pleased with my purchase! I am so proud of my new car. Thank you Mastro Subaru! Whenever I hear someone is looking for a new car I always point them to your dealership.

July 4, 2015

Thank you, Ashley, we're happy that you had a great experience with Travis!

Great Customer Service and Quality Cars

by from Orlando,FL. |

I was a a bit unsure about buying a used car when I came in to this dealership.Once I walked in I was very impressed.I was greeted by a very nice young man,Travis Taylor.He was very understanding of my concerns and needs.I must say it was a great experience dealing with Subaru and I will recommend Subaru to all my family and friends.Thank You Mastro Subaru

July 4, 2015

Hi Susan, thanks for the nice comments! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Great buying experience

by from Casselberry, FL |

We never look forward to buying a new vehicle. We were very happy with our experience at Mastro Subaru Sanford. Francis was extremely helpful and informative. No question was unimportant to him. We purchased the Forester and without a doubt, it was the easiest process we have had in buying a vehicle. The prices quoted seemed very reasonable based on our research and they were willing to work with us to get to an agreed upon price. It was a nice touch to welcome us to the Mastro Subaru family with gifts and a card. We would highly recommend this dealership and Francis to our friends.

July 4, 2015

Thank you Carolyn! Buying a car should be easy and low drama. We hope you are happy with your new car!

Great dealer and a great car

by from Orlando, FL |

I had a great buying experience at Mastro Subaru. I worked with Travis, and he made it easy. I checked the web, called in to reserve the car, and then test drove it. After a few hours, I left with the car and got it for a good price. I would recommend this dealer to others.

July 4, 2015

Thank you Brian!! We appreciate your visit and business!

2015 Forrester

by from Orlando FL |

I had done a lot of research and test drove many smaller SUVs, and finally decided to go with the Subaru Forrester. Going through Costco for their special discount program, I was referred to Mastro in Sanford, FL and was contacted by Travis Taylor. He was professional and helpful on the phone, and promptly set up a test drive appointment. Travis had been sent to Tampa for a vehicle pickup on the day of my appointment, but had notified me in advance and referred me to Francis in his absence. Both salespeople were outstanding and the overall purchasing experience was great. I also was impressed with all the perks that were provided (i.e., 0% financing, free maintenance for 2 years/24K miles, 15% discount on accessories). Overall a really good experience and I would recommend them to anyone.

June 20, 2015

Hi! THANK YOU for the kind comments. We think it's great that you had such a good experience. Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience!

My experience with Mastro Subaru

by from Apopka, Fl |

My parents and I contacted Subaru and received immediate response from Travis Taylor. I told him the car I was interested in and arranged a time to test drive. When my parents and I arrived the car was parked in front and ready to drive (he even washed it before we came in!). Travis Taylor and the team at Mastro Subaru made purchasing my new car an awesome experience! A huge thank you!

June 20, 2015

Hi Danielle, Travis is a great example for all car people to follow. It's simply because he loves what he does. We are so happy that you appreciated his efforts, buying a car should be fun, and we thank you for coming in and finding a car. If you need anything down the road, please let us know, we are here for you for as long as you own you Mastro Subaru car.

Nothing short of Perfect

by from Deltona, FL |

I bought a 2015 Forester from Mastro, and my experience was nothing short of perfect; seeming I had my 3 year old with me through the whole experience. They were perfect and my salesman Travis was great with my child while i was signing all my paperwork. I would gladly purchase through Mastro again. We are a family of Subaru owners and will be doing all business with Mastro.

June 16, 2015

Thanks for coming to see us and for your nice comments. Travis does a great job. Please let us know if we can help down the road. We're here to help.