1229 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Service 888-673-7338

Your Subaru Dealer Serving Los Angeles, California

Awesome Folks, Awesome Cars, quick and easy

by from Pasedena Ca |

This was my first time experience purchasing the car over emails, well at least most of the process was done online. Todd the internet manager helped out by finding the right Outback we were looking for, he had it brought to their office and had it prepped and ready all in one day. we were in and out in less than 2 hours. I'd definitely recommend Santa Monica Subaru and Todd Shak for their great services.

2015 Subaru Outback Purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA. |

Dealing with Matthew Turney to buy my new vehicle was pleasant. I was not ready to pick up the new car when it arrived, as I was waiting to sell my previous vehicle and use some of that money for the down payment. Matthew was very accommodating and patient in allowing me a couple extra weeks to sell my old car before completing the sale and picking up the new one. This part of my experience was very positive. When it came time to sign the sales contract, however, there were some events that made that final part of the transaction a little less enjoyable. The man with whom I signed the contract, Tim, informed me that I would not have to contact my credit union through whom I was getting my loan for the balance of the vehicle. I had given Matthew the pre-approval letter from my credit union, which, I assume he passed on to Tim. Tim also failed to give me my copy of the contract once signed. I suppose that is as much my fault for not thinking of it -- except that I assumed the other paperwork he did hand to me included the contract. I did visit my credit union the next day to finalize the loan and take care of a couple of other details re: the new car loan and found that the paperwork had not been sent to the credit union. As my credit union rep and I pursued the matter, we found that there was a third, intermediary company called "cuddle" through whom the dealership was arranging my loan. I'm not sure how that really was supposed to work, but Tim had assured me that their dealership had a direct communication with my credit union and never mentioned any third party being involved. The name "cuddle" was never mentioned. My credit union rep told me that certain benefits they could offer me on the loan were not available if the dealership went through this "cuddle" company, so we called Tim from the credit union to find out what was going on. In that phone conversation, Tim became impatient and belligerent toward the credit union rep -- even hanging up on her at one point. He did call back and apologized to her and to me later that evening, but his manner on the phone was very unprofessional and rude, making the end of my purchase experience somewhat less than pleasant. In the end, Tim did forward the appropriate documents directly to my credit union, per my request.

These Guys are great!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I bought a new Forester from Santa Monica Subaru and it was a very pleasant experience. Kevin and Tim were great, answered my questions, took me on a long test drive. A got a very fair price, and no high pressure for extras. The atmosphere was much friendlier than I expected it would be. I'm very happy!

Great Subaru

by from Los Angeles,CA |

I bought my Subaru from Santa Monica Subaru. My salesman was Kevin Reiter. I am very satisfied with both..

Satisfied customer

by from La,CA |

Very happy with my Subaru from Santa Monica Subaru. My Salesman Kevin Reiter made the entire process easy. I have recommended both to my friends and family.

Great Car, Great Place to Buy

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Just purchased a new 2015 Outback. Subies are great cars (we've had 5) and this one may be our favorite. A terrific vehicle. SM Subaru made buying easy. I did most of the work over the internet and finalized via phone. They went the extra mile for us, getting the exact features and color we wanted without the long wait of a new factory order. Our salesman was Maz Siam and he took care of us like we were royalty. Plus he's a genuinely nice guy. I highly recommend the car, the dealer, and Maz.

by from Los Angeles,CA |

The purchase of my Subaru from Santa Monica Subaru could not have been easier. My salesman Kevin Reiter was very professional and helpful. All in all a good experience.

Happy with my subaru

by from LA,CA |

I bought my Subaru from Santa Monica Subaru.. Very happy.. My salesman was Kevin Reiter.. GOOD GUY! I am a happy Subaru owner.

Happy with Santa Monica subaru

by from Los Angeles,CA |

I bought a Subaru from Santa Monica Subaru. Kevin Reiter was my salesman. I am very satisfied.

Love my Subaru

by from Los angeles,CA |

I bought my Subaru WRX a while ago...LOVE IT!!!!! Kevin Reiter was my salesman.. Great guy.He took good care of me. Santa Monica Subaru was a pleasure to deal with.

Vehicle is GREAT!

by from Los Angeles,CA |

I recently purchased a Subaru Forester from Santa Monica Subaru. My salesman was Kevin Reiter, He was knowledgeable, helpful and professional...The vehicle is great! I will recommend Santa Monica Subaru and the salesman Kevin to friends and family.