Subaru of Santa Monica

New 866-383-9285
Used 877-605-8366
Service 888-673-7338

Your Subaru Dealer Serving Los Angeles, California

Great service dept and sales experience

by from Culver City, CA |

We bought our Subaru Outback in '03 and currently still get our service done here. Russell Adams helped us and couldn't have been happier with the process. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and made it easy for us. Excellent follow up with the service department as well. Happy Subaru customers!

Great service, every time.

by from Santa Monica |

Michael and Ronnie were super nice guys to work with, a real pleasure. did my battery and a few other checks i needed and was out of there in a flash. waiting room is fine and got asked various times if i'm being helped. even cashier was really friendly and they had my car back around asap. and didn't even mention the car wash- was an actual great job, unlike usual you get her and there (spray water around and give it back to you wet). walked away happy, didn't waste much time. thanks guys!

Treated like a third class citizen

by from Brentwood, CA |

Stood around for quite some time and there were no sales people to be found. Walked up to the desk and waited till the only salesperson I saw was off of his cell phone. Asked if i could test drive a BRZ and was told that i couldn't - that people who buy them want zero miles on them. I was told to try Toyota down the street and drive a similar model (FRS) and to come back if still wanted one because they have a lot in stock. I asked if he was kidding. Walked right out and will never be back.Plan on talking my business to Sherman Oaks.

Quick-easy service

by from LA, Ca |

Great to be using SM Subaru again for service on my Outback. Dan is great and I think he's been there a few years now, so good to see a familiar face having not been back for few years. Hung on the couch in lobby (low on sugar in coffee bar) and basically was in and out quickly. Also, I really appreciate when everything is finished that they go over everything I asked about in the beginning, without having to remind them. Well done, I'll be back soon for oil change.

Exceptional shopping experience at SM Subaru

by from Culver City, CA |

My wife and I bought an 2013 Outback this past weekend and had an exceptional shopping experience. Russell Adams helped us find the right car and took really good care of us from start to finish. He was super attentive to our needs and was very detailed when going over the features of the car. He even helped us set up our bluetooth! We ended up driving off the lot with the perfect car and really look forward to working with him in the future. If I could give them a 10 star rating I would. Thanks Russell!

New purchase

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I like the fact that the dealer is small and has an experienced staff with very good people skills. They are not pushy and they spent a lot of time with me before and after the car purchase.

Worst customer service ever!

by from Torrance, Ca |

Extremely bad customer service. Upon arrival you don't get greeted, you have to hunt down a sales man which is rare for a car dealership. They give you attitude, won't work with you and when calling back to follow up or negotiate they tell you to stop calling or they'll bump the price up. What kind of business is that? Car dealerships should at least try to work with you or nicely tell you no, not treat you like that. So if you're looking to buy a car, fair warning, do not go here.

Worst Customer Service

by from Los Angeles |

Bad service from the sales men and General Manager. We tried working out a deal and asked if the sales men could ask the manager if he was willing to take our offer. He just simply said no i dont want to ask and thats final. He was very unproffesional. The next day we called back to the general manger and he said he didnt have to sell us the car and to stop calling or he would just keep raising the price. Think twice before you go deal with unproffesional people.