California Motors Direct

10371 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680

Used 888-724-8564 Used 888-724-8564

LOW PRICE LEADER

Its ok not great, not bad

by from Seattle, Wa |

I saw a vehicle i was shopping for online, reached out to the dealer and they were slow in responding. Eventually when they did respond the salesman was semi-helpful but didn't really know his stuff when it came to out of state sales which is what i told them i was interested in. Told me he would do some research and get back to me and didn't.

Never ever think about buying from them

by from Riverside, CA |

They make the cars look good online and in person but you gotta be careful they are not what it seems at all, I dont know where they get their cars from but for sure most of them are the worst used car you can ever buy. They might seem like they have the best prices out there but that is for a reason. When I bought my car it did not last even a month before it broke and they took another month to supposedly fix it. After picking it up it was still the same issue with the engine, then a month later not even 3 months, a blown engine. They know what they are selling you which is junk cars but just like any other business they only care about the money. Also be careful with what you sign because thats how they get you. They make you sign a paper that says that you acknowledge that the car might have been altered and that you agree to buy it like that. Dont let them get you.

Unresponsive and High Additional Charges

by from Vista CA |

I saw a vehicle online that looked like a good deal. When I e-mailed my enquiry I received a reply but no response to a follow up question. I called the next day and spoke to Javier who said he needed to have his manager call me back. The manager Chris did not call me back after two calls. I called back again the next day and spoke to Kevin who said he would get me a final price and he never called back. My question was around details of their delivery and registration charges they were trying to add to the price, which seem hi and artificial.

beware: odometer report off about 40,000 miles

by from san diego |

I was looking at a honda odyssey minivan and loving the number. Dealership reported almost 40000 miles under what carfax reported. Good thing I did the homework after reading so many bad reviews.

Excellent service

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Excellent and professional staff. very helpful when the car needed repair. nice luxury car selection. Owner and staff are pleasant and courteous. Will definitely do business with them again.

All the above

by from Garden Grove, CA |

Good friendly service, I would recommend everyone I know looking for a vehicle.

wonderful service

by from Westminster, CA |

From the initial call to the final signature, the experience I had at California Motors Direct and with agent Adam was phenomenal. The attentiveness from Adam and the overall customer service has won my business for years to come.

My Audi A6 3.2

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

Bought my Audi A6 3.2 from this dealership, great deal and smooth car, though my friend also had one, but he still liked the one I had better. Car works great! Very good Customer Service! I also recommend this dealership for everybody!

California Motors Direct is all that!!

by from Anaheim Hills, CA |

No hassle from sales to financing ,best pressure free car buying,I have ever experienced. Would and have recommended to all looking to buy

A very enjoyable process

by from Corona, CA |

I just purchased a 2009 CR-V EX this week and the entire process from beginning to end was GREAT! Everyone I dealt with professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with.