Waynesville Automotive

280 Hyatt Creek Rd, Waynesville, NC 28786

New 888-805-6918
Used 888-562-2270
Service 877-848-2365

Your WNC Powerhouse is always worth the drive!

Personal and Professional Quality Care!!!

by from Waynesville, NC |

I have known Dewayne and Greg for several years and from the very beginning, I could tell there was something different about how they ran business. I have trusted them, exclusively, with all my vehicles for both repairs and maintenance. There was time when my wife's tire blew out and she was stranded on the side of the road. By the time I had the spare in place, Dewayne had already called me back and told me he had tires ready to go for me. He made my family a priority during my time of need regardless of his schedule and I can't show enough gratitude. Service like that isn't common and I don't take it for granted. As an insurance agent, I do a lot of driving checking on homes that I have covered. A good running car and confidence in the service it receives is truly important to me and I trust no one more than Dewayne and Greg at Waynesville Auto. Besides prompt, friendly and quality service, they provide a welcoming atmosphere where you feel like someone knows you. They will have my business for life!

good service

by from Waynesville NC |

I usually get my oil changed here, my last experience was excellent, they was very quick.unlike some places get oil or grease onyour vehicle, they dont, and that is a plus for me.I will be going back.

Unprofessional customer service

by from Waynesville NC |

During the process of buying a new car we were lied to serveral times; the saleman would not return my calls when trying to get information on the transaction. We were overcharged by $300.00 on gap insurance. When we went to make the final down payment on the car we were treated very rudely by the saleman. I will never buy another car from this dealership.

Not very pleased with this dealership--

by from Asheville, NC |

3rd time is supposed to be the charm-- 3rd time a vehicle has been "sold out from under me" at this business. ( I had actually made an offer on the vehicle) Not that they have to hold onto a car for you--but one would think that they would be interested in serving a local customer a bit more. One time or two-- perhaps-- but 3rd time tells me that it is time to forget this dealership... From what I read here-- I am not the only one that has had this experience with Waynesville Dodge. I will shop elsewhere.

Horrible Overall Experience With Service Dept.

by from Bryson City, NC |

I purchased a 2006 Chevy Colbot from this dealership a few years back, the car has not had any problems until recently. I called the Chevy Dealership and spoke to either Dewayne or Josh during the first conversation, and explained the problem I was having with the car (The car was holding way to much pressure in the gas tank and not letting me put gas in the car without it spitting the gas back out and strong gas fumes inside the vehicle). I was informed their had been a recall on a fuel module and this could be what was causing the problem. I then made an appointment and dropped the car off on the 27th. While the car was there they were to fix three other recalls, the air bags, power steering, and computer reset. The next day I received a call from Greg telling me I had some more problems with the car that needed attention. Being a older car I expected this and since I am giving the car to my sixteen year old, I told Greg to get service to take care of most of these issues. On July 3rd I received a call saying my car was ready to go and drove 35 miles to go pick it up. I payed near $700 for my bill not including the $800 they received for fixing my recalls. So total the company got nearly $1,500 for there work on my vehicle. By the time I got back to Bryson City there were strong gas fumes in the car that made me and my children sick. I called the Dealership back seeing as this is the reason I brought the vehicle there in the first place and had them get a tow truck to take the car back, I could not risk driving the car back smelling those harsh gas fumes. July 5th I received another phone call saying there was nothing wrong with my car and to come pick it up. I am upset at this time because I did not fill they even took the time to investigate what I was telling them the car was doing. I go pick the car up and of course the car is giving me problems putting gas in it and holding pressure. By the end of the weekend the check engine light is back on, air bag light, and check gas cap light. All of these were to be addressed while the car was there. I called back on July 8th asking to speak to someone that was over the whole dealership. Amanda informed me that would be Rick and she would get him to call me. Before she let me go she tried to get me to talk to someone else in service and I told her no I only wanted to talk to Rick because I have gotten no where with the service dept. A few minutes later I got a phone call from who I was assuming was Rick. I spoke to him about my issues with the car and wasn't getting anywhere when he made the comment that the company put five gallons of gas in my car that came out of their pocket and they did not have a problem getting it in. This offended me because I felt he was acting like I was trying to get something for free. Here he is complaining about 5 gallons of gas when I paid $700 and still have major issues. This gentlemen said that there was not a work order to check the gas tank issues and this must have been a mis-communication. By the end of the phone call I found out the gentlemen I was talking to was not Rick but was Dewayne from the service dept. I was shocked because the whole time I thought I was talking to Rick. Needless to say I got off the phone and told Dewayne I didn't want to talk to anyone but Rick. Dewayne then calls back at my mothers house when I was not there saying Rick wanted him to give me a message but, he never called my cell phone to leave a message. I don't believe Rick wanted him to give me a message or he would have left it on my voice mail. A good General Manager would call a concerned customer back. The service department in this dealership is shady and I am evidently going to have to pay for their mis-communication. I hope a General Manager reads this and should take into consideration why the service department does not do their job in my opinion is because they spend so much of their time around the cashier Amanda.

Great Sales Staff

by from Bryson City, NC |

Recently I stopped at Waynesville Automotive just to look at a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the thought that I would go on to Asheville to possibly buy one. My husband and I were greeted by Brandon Lance who treated us like we were old friends. He definitely went above and beyond to try to find a Jeep Grand Cherokee that met my expectations. We quickly decided that we did not need to go anywhere else. Mr. Lance worked with us to make a trade that met our needs without putting pressure on us. This is our firs experience dealing with this dealership and I can truthfully say that it is without a doubt one of the best. I would definitely recommend them. Everyone at this dealership goes out of their way to make you feel like you are a friend rather than just a customer.

the best selection of Jeeps in area

by from waynesville NC |

I think this is the best selection of Jeeps in area and the staff worked with us to find what we needed at the price we were looking for. Everyone there made buying a new vehicle very simple and they have continued to provide great service even after the purchase. Thanks and Keep up the great work.

friendliness and professionalism!!

by from 28786 |

The whole staff went out of their way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Their friendliness and professionalism made it a great experience. We would certainly deal with the staff at Waynesville again and recommend them to everyone we know.

Got us a great deal!

by from waynesville NC |

We purchased a 2012 Jeep from Waynesville and it was a smooth and hassle free process. We did our homework prior to the sale and know that they got us a great deal without any haggling. Thanks to the whole staff for working with us to find us the perfect car.

Job well done!!

by from 28786 |

The exceptional customer service is one of the first things I noticed. Everyone was very active in taking care of all our needs, answering all of our questions and getting us back on the road in our new car in no time. Thank you to the whole staff for a job well done!!!

The staff was wonderful

by from waynesville NC |

The staff was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for better service. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire process from start to finish. They made sure we understood everything and got us out the door and back on the road in no time. Thanks We love our new Camaro!!!