Waynesville Automotive

New 888-805-6918
Used 888-562-2270
Service 877-848-2365

It's Worth The Drive!

The purchase of our new car.

by from Burlington, NC |

I was first introduced to Waynesville chevrolet after I did an Internet search for a specific car. I contacted a very charming and helpful young lady named Brook, who provide me with vehicle specs and made sure they had exactly what I was looking for, since we live 4 hrs away. Brook then introduced me to the most down to earth car sales manager I have ever dealt with, Terry. Terry went above and beyond to make this deal work, by having GM send him specific tires and wheels and also beat the best price we were able to find by over 1 thousand dollars. I can not say enough positive things about this dealership. When it's time for our next car or truck there is no doubt who I we'll call first, Waynesville Chevrolet, give them a call, and you will see what I'm talking about. Thanks again to Terry, Brook, and all of y'all at Waynesville Chevrolet.

Our Third Purchase From Waynesville

by from Whittier, NC |

We always enjoy our experience here and Tanner always goes out of his way to be helpful. We always recommend your company to others. This is our 3rd auto purchase from you. Thanks for everything!

10 out of 5!

by from Asheville, NC |

The entire experience was incredible! Excellent! Awesome! We began looking for a used car online this morning and now we are leaving with a brand new car. Starting out with Dana getting back to us within 15 minutes after an online request, to Kaleb working with us on every question and concern to the finance manager Dale, this experience has been so good we cannot put it in words. Thank you so much! Especially to Kaleb!!

Short and Sweet and to the point

by from Cherokee, NC |

Very helpful and polite. Very knowledgeable about the Jeep. Very above and beyond to make us comfortable while we wait.

The service was excellent

by from Waynesville, NC |

We worked with Kaleb Gulley, he was very nice to us. I will recommend him to other people looking for a car. The service was excellent. They worked till they found a vehicle that met our needs and was in our price range.

Great to deal with

by from Land O Lakes, FL |

Brooke was fantastic answering texts and calls all day and even midnight. Kaleb likewise great to deal with.

They make you feel at home

by from Cherokee, NC |

Walked in and they tell you to make your self at home. Very helpful Found the car I was looking for and a grate deal.

Would Recommend

by from Cherokee, NC |

Service was good. Yes I would recommend to a friend or family members. My salesperson was Kaleb.

We keep coming back

by from Waynesville, NC |

Kaleb is very personable and professional at the same time. He has sold us three vehicles in the past year. He is the reason we come back time after time.

Great Chevy Service Team!

by from Canton, NC |

This is the best place in WNC to get your vehicle serviced! Dewayne, Greg, and Zeb are all honest and fantastic to work with. I have 5 cars and I don't take them anywhere else!

So far GREAT

by from Waynesville, NC |

Have lived in Waynesville for 2-Yrs. Purchased my 2 Hummers in Texas. Josh and the folks at Waynesville Automotive has went the extra mile to make warranty repairs, out of warranty repairs and required maintenance service.