Autonomics

110 W New Circle Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

Used 888-770-8262

Autonomics For Today's Economy!

Awesome and Friendly service

by from Harrodsburg, Ky |

These guys are so friendly and helpful! Ive never been to a better carlot. We went to North Broadway first because someone recommended we go there but they were very rude and didnt want to help so we said we would take our business across the street and im so glad we did. They were so friendly and so helpful. I would go back again!! I absolutely love my car!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Lexington, KY |

I purchased a used vehicle at Autonomics and the entire process was an enjoyable experience. The staff is great and I would recommend Autonomics to my friends and family.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from LEXINGTON,KY |

VERY FRIENDLY, NOT PUSHY, NOTHING HIDDEN. WILL RECOMEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WILL RETURN. GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Great Service

by from Lexington, Ky |

Bought a car with my trade in, they were willing to work with me as much as possible until we were able to come to an agreement that not only allowed them a comfort zone, but did not break the bank for me either. Pleasant atmosphere, and everyone all in all was excellent with the service from test driving to purchasing.

Super deal!!

by from Lexington, Ky |

My brother in law is a mechanic at Autonomics so, we trusted their work and their vehicles. The owner really made it easy for us since my brother-n-law works there. It is a very nice car for a great deal!! I highly recommend them to everyone. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Paul R

by from Louisville ky |

I filled out the email alert on the website & even called the dealership nobody ever called or emailed me back.

Wonderful buying experience.

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Buying a vehicle has always been a stressful situation for me, but at Autonomics they create a stress free environment. I was able to try out several vehicles and see each Carfax. The sales associates didn't hover or pressure me. It was a difficult decision because they had such a great selection and the prices were reasonable. In the end, I drove away happy in a new Jeep.

Stressfree Buying Experience

by from Lexington, KY |

Recently, I was in the market for a used car for my son. Cars.com lead me to this dealership where I had never done business. The first person we encountered was Adam the service manager who immediately offered to help and took us to the car we mentioned. He told us about the car, then gave us keys for the test drive, even suggesting a route. When we returned, he met us in the lobby and again discussed the car before handing us over to the salesman, Anthony. The conversation was low key and pressure free and we came to an agreement for the car, which was ready the next day with all the negotiated items completed. I felt like I paid a reasonable price for the car, and my son was very happy with his new "ride". Nicki completed all paperwork in a pleasant, efficient manner. When we left, all three of them wished us well, said for us to call with any concerns, and thanked us for the business. It was the least stressful car buying experience I have ever had! Will definitely recommend.

Perfect Transaction

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

I bought two motorcycles from them. The deal was done over the phone. I drove over 250 miles to pick them up. Everybody at the dealership was helpful and honest. Very nice and easy to deal with!

GREAT SERVICE

by from LEXINGTON, KY |

THE STAFF AT THIS DEALERSHIP WAS REALLY HELPFUL. I LOOKED ONLINE FOR A CAR THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN. I FOUND THE EXACT CAR AT THIS DEALERSHIP'S WEBSITE. YOU COULD TELL THEY TOOK THEIR TIME TO TAKE MANY PHOTOS, IT WAS ALMOST LIKE DOING A WALK AROUND OF THE ACTUAL CAR. THE DESCRIPTION WAS ALSO VERY DETAILED. WITH THAT BEING SAID I WENT TO THRE CAR LOT TO TAKE THIS VEHICLE FOR A TEST DRIVE. I LOVED IT! THERE WAS NO ISSUES WITH THE CAR AND IT HAD BEEN SERVICED ALREADY. THEY HELPED ME GO THROUGH A BANK AND GET A GREAT DEAL! IM EXTREMELY HAPPY AND WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! THANK YOU AUTONOMICS!