Hiland Toyota

5500 45th Ave Dr, Moline, IL 61265

New 888-795-9442
Used 888-842-9330
Service 877-839-5426

The right car at the right price

by from East Moline, IL |

I was looking for a used SUV with 3rd row seating at a fair price, kind of hard to do. But I found just what I was looking for at Hiland Toyota. Thanks to Tim and the great staff, I was in my new car in no time and my old SUV is going to my son who will be driving in the Fall.

Body Shop Incompetence

by from Princeton, Iowa |

Their estimate included charges for repairs they did not do. For example: straighten bent body where bumper brackets attach. They did not know how to fasten up a falling down under cover, so they used a screw and large washer to hold it up. I am sorry that I took my car to this place. It took 8 days to do a relative simple repair.

Hiland Toyota responded to this review

July 11, 2014

sorry for your experience not a common problem here.

Jeff - Prius owner

by from Rock Island, IL |

Bought another Prius. Excellent customer service from everyone we met.

Great online experience

by from Iowa City, IA |

I queried Hiland from Cars.com, and they responded almost immediately. I dealt with Tim, and I got a great price. I would definitely work with them again. No hidden fees, just a great price.

happy customer

by from moline, il |

Just bought my new camry for Jose and I love it. It was a much better experience than in the past with previous dealerships. Jose was very knowledgeable and and very easy to deal with, he gave me the best price around town. After I got done with the paperwork he set up my Bluetooth and showed me all the gizmos of the car before I left; he even introduced me to the service department and scheduled my first 6 month appointment for my car. I definitely recommend this dealership and Jose for any new potential customer.

Jose sierra jr

by from Moline Illinois |

Jose sierra jr lied from the beginning- told us 30 days or thousand mile warranty. "he is not a man of his word " because now he is doing nothing.

Exemplary customer service

by from Cedar Rapids Iowa |

Even though it was close to closing and our sales persons day off we received excellent customer service. That same day my grand daughter left a Library CD in the old vehicle. We called and Lonnie was good enough to send it back to her immediately . We met the GM and he was sincere and honest. Outstanding efficient finance people. I will recommend it to my friends.

Easy to work with

by from South Dakota |

I traded a vehicle with them..and did most of the process online with Tim Pearson, the internet sales manager. It was an easy process, they were professional, and when I got there they made it quick and easy as I was in a bit of a rush to get back home. Was worth the travel.

2002 Nissan Altima

by from DeWitt, Ia. |

I was really pleased with my experience at Hiland Toyota. They new I was coming and had the car I wanted to look at pulled up front and running. They answered every question I had. After the test drive the dealer had the car fax ready to hand to me and I had'nt even asked for it yet. When purchasuing the car it was quick, the dealer did not make me wait. Everyone was very nice. And I will definately go back to them when I get ready to buy my next car and my daughter a car.

Hiland Toyota to the Rescue

by from Colona, IL |

My 2005 Toyota Prius did not start after work one day. I called Hiland and asked if I could have it towed to their dealership to have it checked. I was told OK, so when I arrived, they immediately checked, and told me it needed a new starter battery. They went to work right away on my car even working past quitting time. The work was done in no time at all, and when I started it, it worked as good as new. I was very happy with Hiland.