Subaru Pacific

New 877-463-5608
Used 888-869-6026
Service 866-764-0273

Visit us and test drive a new or used Subaru in Torrance at Subaru Pacific

Subaru Torrance is Great !

by from Torrance California |

Just passed one year for our 2013 WRX STI. In that time we have become friends with all aspects of this Dealership. Tom Dessaint was our understanding and helpful salesman. James the facility leader helped us line up the correct MTB car rack. Doug Elliot with service has been my go to guy for keep things on track and ironing out issuses that needed to be completed. Kevin in Parts helped with the fun extras for the car. The rest of the staff are always friendly and kind. Ellie and I are very happy that Subaru came to Torrance. The facility location was a big selling point for us. George in service was able to take time and listen to me ,so we could figure out our next step needed. Phone calls to us. Needed updates. Est. time for items. Facility is always clean. Reception and check out are very professional. And of course the CAR WASH at the completion is wounderful. Thanks for all the Subaru LOVE. Peter Ellie and (Zoe) Adamson

Worst dealer I have ever had contact with.

by from Los Angeles, California |

Daniel Smith offered lease deal and when we arrived to sign the papers, would not honor his offer.

They made a mistake that cost us a lot of money

by from Torrance, CA |

This dealership made a big mistake that ended up costing my wife a lot of money. They sold her a warranty that they never made available to her until 2 years after she bought it. She wouldn't feel safe without buying a warranty for the used car so she purchased the platinum warranty. Someone at this dealership made a mistake when inputting the information and our warranty never went through. A few weeks after buying the car we had to take it in for repairs. Subaru's mechanic tells us they do not fix cars unless they're Subaru cars. This information wasn't told to us till after we bought the car. They sent us to a different mechanic to get it fixed, they tell us our warranty won't cover the repair. We went down to Subaru and they told us the warranty covers the repair we need and to go back to the mechanic. This went on for 2 years... we spoke to Subaru's managers and nearly every person there over the course of 2 years trying to figure out what's wrong. Finally after sitting them down and demanding they look into the issue, we find out our warranty never went through because someone made a mistake with our information. Subaru admits there was a mistake but they tell us the warranty company were at fault, and the warranty company tells us Subaru is at fault. Regardless of who's fault it was we've been driving around for 15,000 miles and nearly 2 years since we purchased the car and warranty. Subaru tells us those 2 years are still coming out of warranty... despite the warranty not being available to us they're still counting the 2 years and 15,000 miles. When my wife brought up how unfair that is their employees started arguing with her. Basically they were telling her too bad, there's nothing we can do. After this rude behavior we've decided to cancel our warranty and sell the car because we do not want to deal with this dealership anymore. Subaru tell us they will only give us half the money back for the warranty because they count the 2 years since we bought it. We contact the warranty company and they believe we should be entitled to a full refund on the warranty due to the mistake, and because the warranty was only made available to us within the last month. Cancelling a warranty within 60 days after getting it would give a full refund minus some fees. Considering our warranty was only made available to us recently we're well within the 60 days. But the warranty company said they cannot do anything because the cancellation and refund is up to Subaru. Driving around the car for 2 years while there's something wrong with it, has caused serious damage. We tried multiple times to get the car repaired but we were not able to because our warranty didn't exist. Our warranty is fine now but using it will only reduce the amount of money we receive if we cancel it. But the resale value is extremely low thanks to the damage. A full refund on the warranty isn't asking much considering the mistake they made, but Subaru refuses to refund the warranty. They wouldn't even offer to start the warranty from the day they fixed it, meaning we would be out 2 years and 15,000 miles from our warranty. This car is not worth keeping without a full warranty, and after their employees raised their voice at my wife simply because she was expressing her frustration with this warranty issue we no longer wish to deal with their dealership. I highly recommend staying away from this dealership.

100% Satisfied Customer

by from Lakewood CA |

Jin Choi helped us with our Outback and honestly, he made our experience in buying a car easy,relaxed and yes, fun. I loved that he wasn't pushy and never made us feel rushed with any of our decisions and he always kept us informed. I highly recommend the dealership and of course Jin Choi. Thank you Jin, we love our Outback!

100% Satisfied Customer

by from Lakewood CA |

Phone operator

by from Rolling Hills Est., Ca. 90274 |

I have mucho problems getting connected whenever I call Torrance.

Never had such a bad experience.

by from Redondo beach, ca |

I have had my vehicle here three times for the same problem and they have failed to fix it all three times. Furthermore they fail to follow through with the customer service related promises they make. I've had a Toyota, ford, and dodge and none of their service departments function in such an awful manner. Good luck if intend to have your service done here.

Subaru Pacific responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Hello Brad, I am very sorry to hear that you've had such a negative experience- that is not the kind of service that we aim to provide our customers. I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me a call so that can discuss this further and set things right. Thank you, James Hartzberg General Manager 310.896.2100

Great service. I felt comfortable and relief.

by from Pasadena CA |

My advisor was Sheri Atkins. She was very kind and very welcoming that I felt comfortable and no worries while waiting for my car service done. Only thing I hoped was that they could offer special service for royal customer, such as offer the rent car service in free. My previous advisor Douglas Elliot always offer that kind of service, in addition to perfect service for me.

Best car buting experience I've had

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

Neal Ryke was very knowledgeable and patient as I deliberated between trim levels and options. He helped me choose options efficiently even where the price was lowered. Alex Dalziel also knows the cars inside out, having worked service and sales. Working with both of them, I had a great experience. I was comfortable running the numbers with Inna, sales manager, and Steve, finance guy, and know, by comparing, that I got an excellent deal.

Friendly service, honest staff

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Went in for an oil change on my 2014 Subaru Impreza and was helped by Edward Kline. I was late for my service appointment but Edward said it was no problem. As I purchased my car at an out of state dealer I wasn't sure what my contract covered in terms of maintenance but Edward looked it up for me, explained it to me, and even printed a copy. Since oil changes weren't part of my service contract, Edward provided a price quote (at coupon price) & time estimate. Overall it took about an hour or a little more than that including full inspection of the vehicle & a car wash. This was consistent with the time estimate I was given both by Ed and earlier on the phone. Ed even apologized for the wait as I was leaving! I also overheard him advise another customer about his tires and he seemed really honest as he told the customer to buy the 4th tire wherever he had bought the other 3 (not at the dealership) so that all 4 tires matched. Overall, great experience. Facilities are clean but they could use a bit more seating as you wait for service on a busy Sat. Wasn't an issue for me as I went for a walk for most of the waiting time but i can see that it can be a bit tight.

Team Darkside

by from Torrance, CA |

WE ARE ALL KINGS!!! I am forever a fan of team DARKSIDE !! Let's just start off that this was by far the best decision I've ever had by joining the Subaru family! Had my eye on the forester for a long time and finally got in the process of really considering getting one when boom! In two days I'm driving my brand spanking new 2015 ice metallic subaruuuu! My brother had gone to go get the scoop and was approached by Daniel who answered many questions and took the time to show some of the vehicles before giving his information and letting him know I could stop by whenever and he'd by happy to help. Next day I went down with the idea of it just being just that, an idea, when Daniel being friendly as ever approached my dad and I to make sure we were being helped with, but since he was currently busy with another customer I was introduced to the MAN Alex!! I'm always a little weary of car salesmen really drilling their company's cars and saying whatever they think the customer wants to hear, but Alex really answered all our questions with clear and knowledgeable direct answers about all their cars not just the Forester, giving pros and cons to which model would work best for my personal plans. Having been a mechanic with subaru he knows the highs and possible lows of these cars, so it's reassuring and awesome that there's no need for him to even need to be only working on subarus because the cars are so so reliable! Within half hour he had me test driving the Forester and showing all the cool and modern features of the car, all with a super professional attitude and much patience to someone like me who is daft to car language. After the test drive he sat down with my dad and I and offered some numbers, explaining the prices, introducing us to some others part of the team (Hi Shawn! Hi Steve ! Hi Gustavo!) and being all locals from the area they couldn't have taken better care of me, or made me feel so welcome and excited to be joining this amazing, amazing company. I went home with the information and after a follow up with Alex the next day, I was back at their offices filling out their paperwork getting my subaru! First car by myself under my name, these guys really made something possible and are helping me get my setting in the world with this car! I couldn't thank them more for everything they've done for me!!! Especially Alex and Sean! Not only was the entire process the fastest I've experienced with getting a new car, but their customer care is GOLD having a party for subaru customers every third Thursday of each month with free food (there was tacos being made while I signed all my papers), raffles, open bar, THE WORKS! All in all this company really wants you to be happy and wants to take care of you. I've never felt like I would ever become friends with the people who sold me my car, but I am definitely returning and keeping up with the people of Pacific Subaru, especially Alex, because they are the BEST! It's that simple! Can't wait for all the adventures my forester will take me! :)