Tri-Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ford

New 888-839-7165
Used 866-413-5591
Service 877-821-8265

Home of the Happy Customer

Great Experience! Amazing Staff!

by from Branson,MO |

This is the first time we have bought a car from Tri-Lakes and I have to say this is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The finance manager worked so hard to get us the best deal on interest possible and Tim, our salesman, was totally amazing. Friendly, followed up with us and answered our questions. We are totally happy with Tri Lakes!

Greatest experience of buying a new vehicle

by from Branson Mo |

Tim Schlobohm was a great salesman. He listened to what we wanted and found 4 brand new vehicles and then showed me one used one. he did an awesome job and will be returning to him to get me another one this coming summer! They have a friendly and helpful financial staff as well. I felt no pressure. I am a picky vehicle shopper and only give one shot. I want to see what I want and nothing else. I will walk away right then if I'm showed something else. Great job Tri Lake!

Dealer Integrity

by from Cedar Rapids IA |

I lost a tire on a 2012 Escape on our way back to Iowa. Went to dealer to purchase replacement tire, which was in stock and same size. Dealer refused to sell just one tire stating Ford required all four tires to be replaced (18,000 miles on vehicle). Since I was from out of state and needed to return home, I agreed. I followed up with my Ford dealer, three other Ford dealers, and a phone call to Ford Customer Service. Not one said Ford "required" purchase of four tires. Dealer stated I could have problem with CVS joint and I said I would take responsibility it that happened. Dealer still refused to sell one tire. I would be very cautious if you need to service your Ford at this dealership. The irony is I have been a Ford owner for 40 years and this one experience has really soured me about purchasing another Ford in the future.

Thanks Wes Kuhs

by from Branson, MO |

Great buying experience. No pressure just thoughtful help. We felt like we got a great deal on a used 2008 Chevy Equinox and love it. Beautiful car. Looks brand new. Wes suggested we purchase a maintenance agreement and really glad we listened to him. There was a few issues that needed to be resolved and Tri Lakes took care of it immediately with absolutely no cost to me. Great service department. Thanks guys. Will recommend you to everyone.

3 hr drive worth it!

by from North Little Rock, Arkansas |

I found a used vehicle I was interested in online. I contacted Tim because I had a few questions. He answered them all and double checked the vehicle to verify a key point. He also took the time to take a short video and send it to me via email. We drove 3 hours to the dealership and Tim was ready for us. After looking over the vehicle we noticed a few cosmetic issues and he took the extra time to have the minor scratches buffed out. After we got home I noticed I was missing a keyless entry code and the owners manual. I contacted him via text and he was great, called a few days later and said he was able to get them from the previous owner and is mailing them to me. Tim went above and beyond the call of duty, was honest, sincere and funny! I plan on visiting the area this fall and if nothing else I will pop in to say hi. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

cap rowlins

by from ozark mo |

Thought they really wanted to help us find the jeep we wanted an at price we could live with but they left us hanging.....they talked a good talk about small town greatness an what they could do that big town dealers couldn't or wouldn't...I don't believe we would go back there...very disappointed....

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Branson Mo |

I love this place went in for an oil change and bought a car very low pressure and they gave a very very good trade in price. So happy i think i will do all my car shopping here from now on.

Great sales department (Tim)

by from alliance oh |

What a great job Tim did for me in the process of buying a used car. Very quick to help me get the car I wanted. It was well worth the 13 hour drive. Everything was exactly as he had said. Very happy!

sUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Springfield, MO |

They found the car I was looking for and offered it at a price that was so low it knocked my socks off! My salesman Tim Schlobohm was very helpful, and the sales manager and the finance manager were very pleasant to work with. All in all I was surpised how pleasant the experience was.

good people good service

by from cedarcreek mo |

Tim, pete, Cory, &bart =great buying experience they all had a hand in changing my opinion of tri-lake!! I would recommend them !

Thanks Tim Schlobomb

by from Pottsville, AR |

Thank you Tim for coming through. You delivered. He did what it took to get the deal done.